Did anybody see or hear about that ro...

Did anybody see or hear about that robbery in Comroe?

Posted in the Humble Forum

Lafalot

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2010
A big group of Robbers Robbed The First National Bank in Kroger in Conroe TX they got away in a van tht crashed on I-45 1 guy was caught they was hiding behide a DayCare Center!! But I was there wen they the bank caz my friend and I work at tht Pizza Hut right beside Kroger! Lol
Lafalot

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2010
A big group of Robbers Robbed The First National Bank in Kroger in Conroe TX they got away in a van tht crashed on I-45 1 guy was caught they was hiding behide a DayCare Center!! But I was there wen they robbed the bank caz my friend and I work at tht Pizza Hut right beside Kroger! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Farts 940
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
News Scuffle between Precinct 4 officer, teenager ca... Jul 22 JCandle 1
Susannas KiDs Jul 6 forgivness 1
Cocaine (Feb '11) Jul 6 ColorBrlwn 2
danger to society Browns Jul 6 mistress 1
Election Who do you support for County Commissioner in T... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Fart Monitor 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humble Mortgages