HCSO: Woman charged with murder had s...

HCSO: Woman charged with murder had sexual encounter with victim's teen daughter

There are 2 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Oct 30, 2012, titled HCSO: Woman charged with murder had sexual encounter with victim's teen daughter. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

A 20-year-old Humble woman has been arrested and charged in connection with the death of a Harris County mother and sexually assaulting the victim's 16-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

tomball mom

Fremont, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
R.I.P. Mary Ann Murphy, you didnt deserve what those selfish brats did to you. You tried to protect your teenage daughter from a sexual predator, and how did she thank you? By plotting and murdering you!! It took a little bit for the law to catch up with you, REBECCA KELLER, but they have you now, and you will pay

Fremont, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2012
I have information on this murder, its premeditated for sure. I called crimestoppers who referred me to harris county homicide. i've left messages with the homicide division, i've even left a message with the assistant district attorney on the case. Nobody's called me back, jeez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is a good place to do clinicals for a NP ... Oct 4 New to area 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Oct 3 Melisa H 46
News Worker dies after falling down manhole (Mar '16) Sep '16 CriggerA 3
Moving to Humble Aug '16 Curious 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Local Politics Do you approve of Sheila Jackson Lee as Represe... (Apr '12) Mar '16 David Cain 6
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1

Humble Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humble Mortgages