Review: Kinetic Investments

Review: Kinetic Investments

Posted in the Humble Forum

ANONYMOUS

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2013
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!We purchased a Kirby vacuum from the sales rep and we had buyers remorse the very next day. We mailed off the return slip within the 3 day window and the sales rep came and picked up the vacuum. He told us we should receive our refund check for the deposit (over $500) within the next week. After a month we contacted the finance company and they informed us that they mailed kinetic investments the refund check that they will disperse to us. Another month has went by and after leaving several messages they never contacted us and now their number is not in service. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Apr 17 mcnn 60
News House takes first crack at fixing school funding Mar '17 mmPhartz 7
Where is a good place to do clinicals for a NP ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 New to area 1
News Worker dies after falling down manhole (Mar '16) Sep '16 CriggerA 3
Moving to Humble (Aug '16) Aug '16 Curious 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Sheila Jackson Lee as Represe... (Apr '12) Mar '16 David Cain 6
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1

Humble Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humble Mortgages