FedUpInHumansvil le

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

OK That woman in there needs to be investigated when you pay your water bill by cash even if you have the receipt she will re bill you for it and if you don't pay it again they turn your water off
then they still bill you the same amount even with no service what can be done about this. I went 3 months with no water service and still got billed over 50.00 per month for water usage and I could not prove I did not have service now how wrong is that
Jill

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

FedUpInHumansville wrote:
OK That woman in there needs to be investigated when you pay your water bill by cash even if you have the receipt she will re bill you for it and if you don't pay it again they turn your water off
then they still bill you the same amount even with no service what can be done about this. I went 3 months with no water service and still got billed over 50.00 per month for water usage and I could not prove I did not have service now how wrong is that
I agree! I think they have been over charging us for our water use ever since we moved houses. Our bill use to be no higher then 70 - 80 bucks a month. That was when we used a lot of water and had a dish washer, etc. Now they are saying we use 120.00 a month worth of water! We` don't have a leak! This has been going on for over 6 months. I have cut back so much on our water, I give my kids baths ever two days. Still, the water is higher! She is ripping us off and I am seriously thinking about getting a lawyer. I will work on getting a petition signed.
My mother was having the same issue a few months ago. Her bill was over 100.00 and she never had a bill like that. This went on for a few months and she went into complain. She told my mom the same BS she did me. Then "magically" her water bill went down.
I cant stand city hall, they are corrupt and they will get whats coming to them.
checks in the mail

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

FedUpInHumansville wrote:
here's an idea: pay with a check. Dang-that wouldn't work cuz then all yer creditors could garnish yer wages. That would be a bitch.
Water Rip off

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

I agree this town don't charge people right for there water or sewer but not enough people will stand up for themselves and make a formal complaint against city hall
Water Rip off

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

The whole city hall needs to be investigated
FedUpInHumansvil le

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

here's an idea: pay with a check. Dang-that wouldn't work cuz then all yer creditors could garnish yer wages. That would be a bitch.

hmmm how little you know me I have no creditors.... all my bills consit of is the utility bills as everything I have is paid in full can you say that... I bet not but then I am not here to argue with you I want something done about that crooked city clerk... and the crooked city council... and the crooked mayor but not lets get into the cops in this town as that is a totally different topic.... we need to get the state auditor in here to investigate the goings on here and i bet they find someone is lining thier personal pockets
used to be humansvillian

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

so has "bubby" been fired or quit? whos the mayor there now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Humansville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Humansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance