Is there any update on the Dog Park P...

Is there any update on the Dog Park Project?

Posted in the Hull Forum

DogWalker

Portland, ME

#1 Feb 22, 2018
Last July there was a public discussion with DCR about the proposal to build a dog park at Bell Isle Marsh. A decision was supposed to be available in the fall. Calls to both the DCR and Town Manager for an update have gone unanswered with the only response being "we will check into it and call you back". Typical response from our public employees - Crickets. Does anyone have an update on this project they can share?
DogWalker

Portland, ME

#2 Mar 15, 2018
Just informed that the DCR rejected the request for placement of a dog park in Belle Isle Marsh. Also just informed that the Town Council took up the matter at last week's meeting. Anyone have any information on what the town council did regarding the dog park?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misconduct Charges Against Plymouth Cty Family... (Jan '08) Sep 26 Screwed by the co... 243
Whispering Winthrop Shutdown (Aug '12) Aug '18 2619363han 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Quincy (Jul '15) Aug '18 RaineM 20
Maura Murray Body Parts (May '09) Jul '18 Ubo 38
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) May '18 jhack1355 17
Joshua Preston (Nov '17) Nov '17 concerned19 1
News Town of Hull now woos NOAA researchers (May '16) May '16 Deborah Bayer 1

Hull Jobs

Personal Finance

Hull Mortgages