Hulbert Police Face Audit

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

State auditors are investigating the Hulbert Police Department after a former police officer questioned why certain tickets had been dismissed.
Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
COP

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I don't live anywhere near your town, I'm an retired chief of police, I was reading some of your post,I don't know if this helps but the state of oklahoma sets those speed limit signs and NOT the city, Like you said SLOW UR ASS DOWN.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

COP wrote:
I don't live anywhere near your town, I'm an retired chief of police, I was reading some of your post,I don't know if this helps but the state of oklahoma sets those speed limit signs and NOT the city, Like you said SLOW UR ASS DOWN.
==========
Those towns set their speed limits until they screw-up and the state has to come in and investigate the misuse of police power in writing tickets, and then the state may change the speed limit based on their traffic studies.
Hulbert citizen

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hulbert police Chief and assistant chief make thier own laws! They need to be investigated by the State of Oklahoma I'm sure they would find all kinds of corruption, Pulling people over for no reason impounding cars illegally. We're not talkin about just speed traps were talking about making their own rules! Sometimes in these small towns you give a badge to Barney Fife and Andy griffith and they think they can make their own rules in Mayberry and they don't have to answer to anyone! I realize that Hulbert is a small town and most people are related in some way or another. The chief or Dictator has been in law Enforcement for 35 years wasn't Saddam in power for 35 years time to go old man! assistant chief Barney Fife is a power tripper with a badge instead of worrying so much about someone driving one mile an hour over the speed limit should worry more about his food consumption and his nasty smoking habit before he ends up with clogged arteries or lung cancer! Maybe before these people are voted in or hired the state should make them take a test to see if they can read or write or have some kinda of common sense! The town needs a change for the good! Time to go Andy and Barney!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hulbert Discussions

Search the Hulbert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 25 min Packing Heat 72,080
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Jesus 11,284
Ryan Adair (Jun '11) Jul 19 Spilled Perfume 42
Standing Rock Jul 17 hills do have eyes 2
Patrick Wayne McHenry Jul 16 Cherry 1
Brian Moore Jul 12 Guest 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hulbert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••