United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Just another bit of info in the Quality Financial Services Inc (T-Bones LLC). But since this subject is apparently being moderated (for no reason, since topic terms of service specifically state there will be heated and offensive statements on their site) don't know how long it will be here. Apparently back in Feb 2012 T-Bones had a copyright court case....oh and T-Bones Fayetteville had a "Bollywood" party tonight managed by Tahlequah's favorite DJ, and employee of these crooks. Didn't he say he didn't work for them anymore???

Plaintiffs:
Broadcast Music, Inc., Cotillion Music, Inc., Terry Stafford Music Co., Bocephus Music, Inc., Coal Dust West Music , Sony/ATV Songs LLC , Songs of Universal, Inc., EMI Virgin Songs, Inc., ABKCO Music, Inc., Georgian Hills Music , Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., Shan Can Music , 3Ring Circus Music, LLC , Root 49 Music LLC , Cackalacki Twang , Average Joes Entertainment Group, Inc. and Indiana Angel Music

Defendants:
T-Bones' Place, LLC , Charles Wilkerson and Kristi Andrews

6:2012cv00089

Case Number:

Filed: February 28, 2012

Court: Oklahoma Eastern District Court

Office: Muskogee Office

County: Cherokee

Presiding Judge: Steven P. Shreder

Nature of Suit: Intellectual Property - Copyrights

Just another thing to add on here for good ole' reverend fix it.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Mr Magoo Imposter wrote:
Just another bit of info in the Quality Financial Services Inc (T-Bones LLC). But since this subject is apparently being moderated (for no reason, since topic terms of service specifically state there will be heated and offensive statements on their site) don't know how long it will be here. Apparently back in Feb 2012 T-Bones had a copyright court case....oh and T-Bones Fayetteville had a "Bollywood" party tonight managed by Tahlequah's favorite DJ, and employee of these crooks. Didn't he say he didn't work for them anymore???
Plaintiffs:
Broadcast Music, Inc., Cotillion Music, Inc., Terry Stafford Music Co., Bocephus Music, Inc., Coal Dust West Music , Sony/ATV Songs LLC , Songs of Universal, Inc., EMI Virgin Songs, Inc., ABKCO Music, Inc., Georgian Hills Music , Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., Shan Can Music , 3Ring Circus Music, LLC , Root 49 Music LLC , Cackalacki Twang , Average Joes Entertainment Group, Inc. and Indiana Angel Music
Defendants:
Case Number:
I tried to warn as many people as I could about Wilkerson family because it is all the members of their family who are involved up to the eye teeth in scamming good hard working folks and business people in our area. That's what they do and Fayetteville is now on the list of places to exploit.

How in the hell do they get by with this for so long I mean there are records on Charles K. Wilkerson shenanigans back in the 80's and now it's almost 2013 and they are still scamming.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Mr Magoo Imposter wrote:
Plaintiffs:
Defendants:
Case Number:
yep they are blocking access to the T-Bones Place, LLC thread for some reason censoring the truth from the people? You would think Topix would want the people to be warned about the Wilkerson Family!

Maybe we should email a protest?
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

yeah I tried to click on it and it wouldn't allow me on either.
Audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

OMG this has literally gone on for years. They scam people then move on to the next place and do it all over again!
Johnny Flores

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I don't work for Tbones anymore and haven't check my Facebook Please stop making up lies about me.
Mr Magoo Actual

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

No your right Mr. Flores, you now have a new family Hypnosis E.N.T., so what happen? The Wilkerson's fell through? We would like to hear it from probably one of their most trusted employees. But that location & hypnosis did post a pic of the Bollywood last night. I don't stock people just have very very good reliable resources. And you must agree Mr. Flores that it is wrong to take advantage of such a small town as ours. Plus to hide the truth from a hard working employee such as you, or at least bring it to your attention.
Stevie James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Well Mr. Flores your "former" employers have been scamming people since back in the 80's for the father, Charles Wilkerson who also claims to be a minister...go figure!

I'm not from Oklahoma and I'm sorry you guys found out just how bad these people are, every single one of them, the entire family are scammers!

Did you guys know that Charles and Katherine Wilkerson scammed a guy in Sarasota Florida out of his land in Oklahoma? The guy filed a claim against them in court in Adair County (don't exactly know where that county is)back in 2005 and the Wilkerson's played the classic delaying game in asking for continuances over and over and said they paid but didn't have any documents to prove they paid if you read the court records you realize that they scammed this poor man too. The last activity regarding that case was this year but the man's claim hasn't been resolved and Wilkerson's didn't prove they paid for his land either. Guess they are waiting for the old man to die off. Then there are other businesses and contractors who made claims against Wilkerson for non-payment of invoices for work done.
Jane Eyre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Magoo Actual wrote:
No your right Mr. Flores, you now have a new family Hypnosis E.N.T., so what happen? The Wilkerson's fell through? We would like to hear it from probably one of their most trusted employees. But that location & hypnosis did post a pic of the Bollywood last night. I don't stock people just have very very good reliable resources. And you must agree Mr. Flores that it is wrong to take advantage of such a small town as ours. Plus to hide the truth from a hard working employee such as you, or at least bring it to your attention.
Just be glad Mr. Flores got away from them before they ruined him too! Wilkerson and his daughter Kristi Andrews aka Kristi Newton are named in a lawsuit in Muskogee regarding thief of copyright intellectual property from several companies and entities.
Mr Magoo Actual

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Now this is my opinion, and only my opinion. The Hypnosis E.N.T started their Facebook on Nov. 17th this year. They have had two DJ's there that are from T-Bones, as well T-Bones still has Mr. Flores as a manager. Again there could be some delay. But that is updated daily, I might be wrong and I seriously hope I am. But its starting to look like the ole' ball and cup trick, let's jumble around the information, tell just the right amount of truth without telling everything. And try to get people off our case. Bad police do it all the time, so does thief's and scammers
Dana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Magoo Actual wrote:
Now this is my opinion, and only my opinion. The Hypnosis E.N.T started their Facebook on Nov. 17th this year. They have had two DJ's there that are from T-Bones, as well T-Bones still has Mr. Flores as a manager. Again there could be some delay. But that is updated daily, I might be wrong and I seriously hope I am. But its starting to look like the ole' ball and cup trick, let's jumble around the information, tell just the right amount of truth without telling everything. And try to get people off our case. Bad police do it all the time, so does thief's and scammers
OMG, why hasn't anyone been able to stop these people? I don't ever go to Fayetteville Arkansas but I looked on line and found where a club named Bobby Sox is located in a hotel a Clarion I think it said somewhere real close to the Universary of Arkansas so those Wilkerson's don't own this hotel but I guess they had some kind of deal worked out with the manager or hotel owner to use the club. I read a post on here that the hotel owner found out about the Wilkerson's and what they did here in Tahlequah. Then another poster said they have a lawsuit against them in Muskogee too.
Katmandu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Magoo Actual wrote:
The wife and I went to T-Bones in Tahlequah oh I guess it's been about a year ago or so never would have thought I'd be reading on topix about the people associated with this place. Damn shame!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Again I am no longer employed by Tbones LLC Tbones place or by the wilkersons yea I did work for them for almost two years and until my support stopped being paid I started hearing things some I'm sure true other I cannot prove not will I comment on Charles and his family was good to me and I cannot say other than my support issues anything bad and I won't people make mistakes and if they have they have to live with the mistakes I don't I have moved onto another venue to better myself and my family I wish the place well and especially the customers and staff the best.
Johnny Flores

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mr Magoo Actual wrote:
hypnosis ENT is a entertainment company run by the hotel owner not the Wilkersons. I am the only DJ they have from Tbones ( former tbones dj ) As for any other question ill be glad to answer them as long as I cannot and will not slander the Wilkersons they can speak for themselves on the other issues.
Mr Magoo Actual

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Fair is fair Mr. Flores, it really is a shame they screwed so many people out of money. I, along with many others, I am sure would have loved to see a good place come to Tahlequah. Like imposter said, the people of Tahlequah work hard for what they get. Nothing is easily made this day and age, I am sure you could appreciate that. So yes, most people if not all take that serious, it upsets everyone. My question is T-Bones is listed for +/- 3million, marketed as a turn key operation. There's really not a lot in this area that even comes close to that. Was that a banks decision or is that the Wilkersons trying to skip town? I am not asking for a slanderous statement just knowledge, hoping at that inflation rate my house is worth 500k! And did they reconcile with everyone's support that was not paid? It would be horrible for someone to get into real trouble over their screw ups.
Johnny Flores

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I can't speak to market values. All I can say is can you get three mil for it in today's markets? Personally I doubt it. We have property in a large city we can't get that much for. It would seem to be harder in a small town. Good luck if you can get it. As for your other statement your are absolutely correct. I and other staff have put our heart and soul in that place. It's sad it has come to this. I feel sad for the customers and employees. If it makes it ill be very happy for everyone involved. While I was there I gave 2,000% and I feel it showed and the numbers proved it. Now I can't speak to it because I just don't know. All I can do now is move forward and try to better myself and my family. I must add that I do miss tahlequah and the friends and people I've met there and hope to one day be back under better circumstances.
Lexi

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Johnny your Cute ;)
Donnie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Johnny Flores wrote:
<quoted text>hypnosis ENT is a entertainment company run by the hotel owner not the Wilkersons. I am the only DJ they have from Tbones ( former tbones dj ) As for any other question ill be glad to answer them as long as I cannot and will not slander the Wilkersons they can speak for themselves on the other issues.
First I'd like to say that dropping the subject of Wilkerson's for you is the best course because you want to move on and continue to build your career. Smart business move and the best choice for you and your family.

Secondly, it isn't SLANDER if you talk about the truth and we know from offical court records the Wilkerson's are up to their eye teeth in dirty dealings!

Hey good luck at Bobby Sox's!
Johnny Flores

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
First I'd like to say that dropping the subject of Wilkerson's for you is the best course because you want to move on and continue to build your career. Smart business move and the best choice for you and your family.
Secondly, it isn't SLANDER if you talk about the truth and we know from offical court records the Wilkerson's are up to their eye teeth in dirty dealings!
Hey good luck at Bobby Sox's!
Thanks and I will.
Jed

Tahlequah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Stevie James wrote:
Well Mr. Flores your "former" employers have been scamming people since back in the 80's for the father, Charles Wilkerson who also claims to be a minister...go figure!
I'm not from Oklahoma and I'm sorry you guys found out just how bad these people are, every single one of them, the entire family are scammers!
Did you guys know that Charles and Katherine Wilkerson scammed a guy in Sarasota Florida out of his land in Oklahoma? The guy filed a claim against them in court in Adair County (don't exactly know where that county is)back in 2005 and the Wilkerson's played the classic delaying game in asking for continuances over and over and said they paid but didn't have any documents to prove they paid if you read the court records you realize that they scammed this poor man too. The last activity regarding that case was this year but the man's claim hasn't been resolved and Wilkerson's didn't prove they paid for his land either. Guess they are waiting for the old man to die off. Then there are other businesses and contractors who made claims against Wilkerson for non-payment of invoices for work done.
@Stevie James. I did read the court documents from the case Jerry Levine vs. Charles K Wilkerson case# CJ-2011-79. As of Novemeber 06, 2012 a man by the name of Carl Sullivan bought the note from Mr. Levine. In the letter sent to the court clerk he introduces himself and asks for another court date. Mr.Sullivan is from South Carolina and tells the judge he needs to hire a lawyer to prepare from the case. He also says he wants to meet with the defendents to see if they can work out an agreement.

It's sad finding out that Mr.Levine is an older gentleman who was scammed out of land by the Wilkerson's. When reading the court documents the Wilkerson's come up with excuse after excuse on not being able to show proof that they did pay the total amount for the land. Their lsat excuse was that Charles was admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks and was unable to work on locating the cancelled checks. The Wilkerson's lawyer blames the FDIC for not sending the Wilkerson's the checks written to Mr.Levine. Mr.Levine's Lawyer writes to the judge, something like,'the reason the FDIC hasn't sent the defendents the checks is because they were never written!' Thanks, Mr.James for the information given about the Wilkerson's. I have a family member who wasn't paid for the work he did for Charles. He comes up with excuse after excuse, like he does in court, about why he can't pay my family member. I would be ashamed of myself for scamming innocent, hard working people who have children to support! I guess you have to have a conscience to feel any type of remorse or shame when taking advantage of someone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hulbert Discussions

Search the Hulbert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr perhaps 62,124
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 2 hr God bless America 11,260
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr teeny 2,343
Ratchet Skank Mon BEWARE 1
jamie dawn everly Apr 2 Iknow her 2
Superintendent Billie Jordan Makes Teachers Rid... Apr 1 Green Acres 2
2 people arrested in drowning of Jarret Clark (Aug '07) Mar 28 youwill know soon enough 119
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hulbert Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hulbert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance