jeanie

Since: Jan 06

Claremore, OK

#1 Jan 8, 2006
can anyone tell me more about the bluegrass fest. scheduled for jan 18/ It is posted in the Oklahoma living newspaper.
Sandra

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Jan 15, 2006
jeanie wrote:
can anyone tell me more about the bluegrass fest. scheduled for jan 18/ It is posted in the Oklahoma living newspaper.
Jeanie: The 27th Annual Western Hills Winter Bluegrass Festival is held at the Western Hills Lodge outside of Wagoner. There is a gospel night (Thursday) and lots of good bluegrass music Friday night, all day Saturday and night. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Colorado Springs bluegrass group Palmer Divide this year. This is great family entertainment and the surrounging state park is beautiful. Go to at www.oklahomaparks.com for further information and directions. Sandra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hulbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony rush Wed Marie 2
News Four People Dead In Cherokee County Mobile Home... (Jun '14) Jun 25 Thomas 3
Kerry Kimble Jun 25 Dolly 1
hodges of oklahoma station (Oct '13) Jun 25 youdlketoknow 18
rodney hiatt Jun 22 acuteangel 3
Need a baby? Allie Travis just gives em away Jun 9 Anonymous 44
Shooting in Wagoner Jun 7 Guest 1

Hulbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hulbert Mortgages