Lost City School woes grow

Lost City School woes grow

There are 2 comments on the Muskogee Phoenix story from May 15, 2006, titled Lost City School woes grow . In it, Muskogee Phoenix reports that:

Lost City School woes grow The bad news for Lost City School keeps coming, and it's not just bad news, but sad news for students and parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskogee Phoenix.

ShonCla

AOL

#1 May 18, 2006
this is sad I went to this school when I was little and loved the teachers I was hopeing to be able to send my small chrildern when they become school age I liked it becouse of the small class size that is the problem I feel class rooms are getting to big and our children cant learn as easy. I know it helped me to be able to get one on one attition with my teacher I hope that Lost City can remain open
LaLaLa

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Spell Check,before you hit submit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hulbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crisis line is not real that's fake doesn't exi... Feb 20 The truth 1
D.A.R.P. Foundation (Dec '13) Feb 19 Doris 15
Chief of police Nate King Feb 17 Ex husband 1
Fort Gibson. The next Hulbert of Speed Traps? (Aug '13) Feb 11 Dee 4
Ron hobbs custom upholstery shop Feb 9 Ex Wife 3
Tony rush (Jun '16) Feb 8 Anonymous 3
how the hell does Danielle Russell ( dani ) kee... (Oct '15) Feb 8 Thatonegirl 3

Hulbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hulbert Mortgages