who is to blame for the situation at ...

who is to blame for the situation at Sequoyah?

Posted in the Hulbert Forum

yup

Keller, TX

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Sounds like chief baker really picked some winners to run that place. Wonder how much they donated to his campaign?
CN Citizen

Tahlequah, OK

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Don't forget Neil Morton and Larry Grigg who have been there for years.
yup

Keller, TX

#3 Nov 2, 2012
CN Citizen wrote:
Don't forget Neil Morton and Larry Grigg who have been there for years.
Definitely can't forget that dynamic duo
Truth about it

Vinita, OK

#4 Nov 8, 2012
looks like smiths arrogance to me
awwww

Keller, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Truth about it wrote:
looks like smiths arrogance to me
They got in trouble for this summer (2012), hard to blame on Smith since he left in 2011
ndn

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Nov 9, 2012
awwww wrote:
<quoted text>
They got in trouble for this summer (2012), hard to blame on Smith since he left in 2011
This past summer is just the beginning of the things to be uncovered.
Sequoyah Fan

Tulsa, OK

#7 Dec 12, 2012
This goes back to Gina Stanley. She orchestrated this with the blessing of OSSAA (Danny Rennels who got fired later for other reasons). Gina told the coaches and the admin that it had been approved. Larry Grigg was never the football AD and merely signed a couple of POs that crossed his desk. He only had authority to approve POs, not to question or deny them. Dr. Morton had to have signed off on the big ticket items like plane tickets and hotel rooms. Someone needs to dig deeper. The football AD's name (Dale Miller) was conveniently omitted from the Tulsa World. I'm fairly certain this will come out in the press soon.
Roger Waters

Chariton, IA

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Sequoyah Fan wrote:
This goes back to Gina Stanley. She orchestrated this with the blessing of OSSAA (Danny Rennels who got fired later for other reasons). Gina told the coaches and the admin that it had been approved. Larry Grigg was never the football AD and merely signed a couple of POs that crossed his desk. He only had authority to approve POs, not to question or deny them. Dr. Morton had to have signed off on the big ticket items like plane tickets and hotel rooms. Someone needs to dig deeper. The football AD's name (Dale Miller) was conveniently omitted from the Tulsa World. I'm fairly certain this will come out in the press soon.
Is this Gina Related to Wilma Mankiller??
Sequoyah Fan

Tulsa, OK

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Roger Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Gina Related to Wilma Mankiller??
I don't think so.
CN Citizen

Tahlequah, OK

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Here's hoping Cherokee voters remember at upcoming elections how the Baker administration basically threw the Sequoyah players, coaches, and fans under the bus by not supporting them against the OSSAA.
Sequoyah Fan

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Amen!
ha ha

Vinita, OK

#12 Jan 9, 2013
the other administration was driving the bus!
Sequoyah Fan

Tulsa, OK

#13 Jan 10, 2013
No they were not. It was a decision made by the Council with Chuck Hoskins and Neil Morton taking the lead. They are trying to climb the political ladder. Just a shame Chief Baker didn't have the guts to do the right thing. He (and the council) will take the wrath in future elections.
Cheaters lose

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Jan 10, 2013
ha ha wrote:
the other administration was driving the bus!
And they drove that short bus till they crashed and burned it LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hulbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for this married woman (Oct '15) 12 hr BubbaTheWatcher 5
Fun older woman ! (Jul '15) Aug 22 Sooner fan 23
News Hulbert Police Face Audit (Apr '08) Aug 21 Big Bob 45
Christina Rankins Aug 6 Jason 1
2 year old boy taken from parents after being hurt Aug 2 Mark 1
Kendra Ross Dope Ho Jul 28 lmao 2
Max muthafuckin Travis Jul '16 Anonymous 2

Hulbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hulbert Mortgages