decalb building and lot

Posted in the Hugoton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just seeing

Ulysses, KS

#1 Aug 19, 2013
No RV park, but now full of weeds.........I guess its going to be a jungle instead of a park now.....
Just saying

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2013
just seeing wrote:
No RV park, but now full of weeds.........I guess its going to be a jungle instead of a park now.....
Is there a height on weeds in this town?
Just saying.!!..!!
la la la la

Ulysses, KS

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Drop it dingleberrys!
Wrong

Ulysses, KS

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Dekalb
Not a Dingle Berry

Ulysses, KS

#5 Aug 21, 2013
la la la la wrote:
Drop it dingleberrys!
Kinda Bossy!
Really

Ulysses, KS

#6 Aug 21, 2013
I just knew the residents of this shitshow would stir this back up again somehow.
home owner

Ulysses, KS

#7 Aug 21, 2013
i got a letter from cityhall threating to mow my yard for me if i didnt get it cut. it was the week we had all the rain. my yard was not even very tall. so i would assume the city can and will address this if need be?
No dingle berry here

Ulysses, KS

#8 Aug 21, 2013
home owner wrote:
i got a letter from cityhall threating to mow my yard for me if i didnt get it cut. it was the week we had all the rain. my yard was not even very tall. so i would assume the city can and will address this if need be?
They will send letters? How big do they have to get before that happens?
home owner

Ulysses, KS

#9 Aug 21, 2013
mine probably had some weeds that were a foot tall but most of it was more like 8 inches. they gave us a date to have it done by or hey would mow it and charge me. like i said, it was during all the rain, our yard is normally not that way
No dingle berry here

Ulysses, KS

#10 Aug 21, 2013
home owner wrote:
mine probably had some weeds that were a foot tall but most of it was more like 8 inches. they gave us a date to have it done by or hey would mow it and charge me. like i said, it was during all the rain, our yard is normally not that way
Well if that's the case they probably busy sending letters.
home owner

Ulysses, KS

#11 Aug 21, 2013
sorta stupid the week i got it, i was told they sent out ALOT of those letters. They were certified and cost almost $5 each to mail out. You would have thought they would have waited to send those until the rain stopped long enough to mow..........instead of spending all that money sending letters to people that could not mow until the ground dried a little. Just saying..........we normally keep the yard mowed......lol
No way

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2013
home owner wrote:
sorta stupid the week i got it, i was told they sent out ALOT of those letters. They were certified and cost almost $5 each to mail out. You would have thought they would have waited to send those until the rain stopped long enough to mow..........instead of spending all that money sending letters to people that could not mow until the ground dried a little. Just saying..........we normally keep the yard mowed......lol
Wow
Resident

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2013
Really wrote:
I just knew the residents of this shitshow would stir this back up again somehow.
Great Attitude there!
Stoney

Ulysses, KS

#14 Aug 26, 2013
I don't believe dekalb is on city property. Or it could be, but I believe it is on Grant County property
Just Thinking

Ulysses, KS

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Stoney wrote:
I don't believe dekalb is on city property. Or it could be, but I believe it is on Grant County property
Surely the City would know if it's in the city limits or they wouldn't had any issues with the RV park.

Just thinking!
Interested

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Does anyone know? Is that property for sale?
Majority rules

Ulysses, KS

#17 Sep 2, 2013
home owner wrote:
You only need to mow most of the weeds to get by. Unless that is just a special deal for councilmen.
Just sayin

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2013
Majority rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You only need to mow most of the weeds to get by. Unless that is just a special deal for councilmen.
Haha! Saw that too!
So Sad

Ulysses, KS

#19 Sep 3, 2013
It's been mowed. Lots of "lots" need mowed, yards, etc. Find something else to complain about people. Really pathetic!
Majority rules

Ulysses, KS

#20 Sep 3, 2013
It's pathetic that you use other people's failure to excuse your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugoton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I Hate Liberals (Nov '11) Oct 14 Classic rocker 21
Fart sex Oct 5 Tailwind 4
Daisy Fuentes? (Dec '15) Oct 5 Tailwind 7
Cop dating teenager Sep 24 Unsurprised 3
News Judge assigned to murder case in Stanton County... (Oct '06) Sep 17 Realist 1,167
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Aug '17 Lawnmower repairs 152
Pioneer telephone is blocking Magic Jack phone ... (Jul '10) Jul '17 dchestnut6 24

Hugoton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugoton Mortgages