jessica driggers
good ol boy

Boswell, OK

#1 Sep 28, 2010
i heard she got her kids taking away today. she used to be nice person. she must have got on drugs.
badolboy

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2010
If its true anyone know what reson they took them?
simplyme

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2010
I know jessica personally and i dont know why she would get her kids taken away.She is a great mother. She mite smoke pot here and there but its much better than dope or crack and she has never done it around her kids. I dont know why yal idiots enjoy talking about hard working ppl just trying to make it know you all are on welfare.
badolboy

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Well pot they should take them for that.I know her to and she used to do dope with her kids around.and a good mom would keep her house a litte cleaner.them kids would be better off with anthany.he's a good guy
good ol boy

Boswell, OK

#5 Sep 29, 2010
she deserves them taking away. chack heads shouldnt have kids.
jimmys buddy

Hugo, OK

#6 Sep 29, 2010
this is one of jimmys best friends and whoever started this is is a stupid a$$ f*ckin liar who needs to get a life. jimmy and jessica are doin just fine and i just seen them with their kids and their kids did not get taken. they are wonderful parents and whoever said that crap prolly dont take care of their own kids. get a f*ckin life
good ol boy

Boswell, OK

#7 Sep 29, 2010
jimmys buddy wrote:
this is one of jimmys best friends and whoever started this is is a stupid a$$ f*ckin liar who needs to get a life. jimmy and jessica are doin just fine and i just seen them with their kids and their kids did not get taken. they are wonderful parents and whoever said that crap prolly dont take care of their own kids. get a f*ckin life
so...if ur one of his friends does tat mean that u are smoking the pot with them. and i dont got kids and it is because of crazy dumb witches like her. and if she does still have her kids, thanks for telling me. i will be placing a call to cps in morning.
Marlena

Lawton, OK

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Hey you know what punk, I let my friend use my laptop to post that, and to my knowledge none of them smoke pot. And I have noticed one other person posting stuff in these forums using "tat" instead of "that". Yea you better watch it cuz you're about to be caught up with.
Anonymous

Paris, TX

#9 Sep 30, 2010
i am jessicas sister and who ever started this shit needs to mind there own dam buisness!!!! worry sbout yalls life instead of someone else life.
sweets10

Paris, TX

#10 Sep 30, 2010
good ol boy wrote:
i heard she got her kids taking away today. she used to be nice person. she must have got on drugs.
who told you that anyway. u tell them worry bout there shit. tell them if they want to know something they can some and ask to there face or mine. aint got nuthing better to do then talk about someone u dont even know.
sao

Hugo, OK

#11 Sep 30, 2010
good ol boy ur a dumb ass and should pull ur head out ur a$$. You just jelous that you cant have her. she is a great mom and i know first hand that she is cause she my good friend. and so what if someone does smoke a little now and then, at least she dont do crack like you. You need to get the facts right before you start runnin ur mouth
good ol boy

Boswell, OK

#12 Sep 30, 2010
how come everytime somebody trys 2 stand up for her they start ot wit she smokes a little pot? What friends you are.
Marlena

Lawton, OK

#13 Sep 30, 2010
I don't think good o' boy is guy. I think that it's a girl who has a grudge. Think real hard about who "tat" could be, then read some of the other forums to see which girl is using the word"tat". Draw your own conclusions to who it is.
bob

Houston, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2010
sweets10 wrote:
i am jessicas sister and who ever started this shit needs to mind there own dam buisness!!!! worry sbout yalls life instead of someone else life.
okay!well jessicas sister shut your fat azz up.and clean your nasty house,before cps takes.your kids too
good ol boy

Boswell, OK

#15 Sep 30, 2010
okay so first i am a guy and next who are to be the spell checker of topix? i did even she got them took away i asked a question. isnt that how it works? if u dont know something you ask.
PRIMETYME

Boswell, OK

#16 Oct 1, 2010
K EXPLAIN 2 ME HOW SHE IS A GOOD MOM. I WAS VISTING FACEBOOK THIS MORNING AND NOTICE A POST BY HER "HUSBAND" THAT STATES "WE ARE STAYING AT HER SISTERS UNTIL WE CAN GET LIGHTS BACK ON" MAYBE THEY SHOULD GET JOBS BEFORE THEY DO LOSE KIDS OR HAVE THEY ALREADY?
Marlena

Lawton, OK

#17 Oct 1, 2010
Quit switching your screen name. I see that your location still says Idabel. They are having a hard time, but that does not mean that they are not good parents. and if you saw something on facebook, then you must either be a fake friend of theirs or checking other people's posts to dig up some info on them. Are you a stalker? Are you maybe a little obsessed? Hey why don't you mind your own business. Are yours and other people's lives so damn boring that you have to dig into other people's lives to be interesting?
mc ds girl

Boswell, OK

#18 Oct 4, 2010
she is one lazy chick i work with her. she calls in more then she there
hmm

Broken Bow, OK

#19 Oct 4, 2010
All i can say is wow!
Anonymous

Paris, TX

#20 Oct 5, 2010
bob wrote:
<quoted text> okay!well jessicas sister shut your fat azz up.and clean your nasty house,before cps takes.your kids too
u must b thinking bout the wrong sister dumb ass. see u think u know every dam thing but u dont. mind your own dam buisness.worry bout ur shit not hers. her kids didnt get taken from her. so wherever you are hearing that shit tell them to piss off and u piss off too!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fx farms 21 hr Make America Gooe... 8
jail inmates (May '12) Nov 17 Make America Gooe... 22
Gustav Is Gone Nov 16 My Thoughts Are W... 2
congrats? Nov 15 Agree or not 5
Poachers Nov 15 NoNo 3
birds Nov 15 booneyman55 1
Black preachers Nov 14 Make America Gooe... 9

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance