justsaying

Stillwater, OK

#1 Jan 25, 2012
She look's like a dope head who need's rehab. How can she open her mouth and talk about anybody. Look in the mirrow.
dumbazz

Hugo, OK

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Not only does she open her mouth and talk.. she also knocks biches out, But obviously you already know that or you wouldnt have hid your name! scary azz!
justsayingalso

Hugo, OK

#3 Jan 25, 2012
We all know who this is! lol!
Greg

Stillwater, OK

#4 Jan 26, 2012
oh wow lookz like u got acouple haterz.fk these scary azz bitchez hideN behind fake namez.B gud dani take care
show moe

Idabel, OK

#5 Jan 26, 2012
aye yal quit running yal mouth bout dani .. she a great person to hang with . i used to have a thing for her but yeah long time ago
really

Hugo, OK

#7 Jan 26, 2012
dani d does not do drugs nor does she look like she on drugs!!!!! she is beautiful and very much pregnant and the only thing she looks like she is on is prenatel vitamins so hahaHA! keep your head up dani love ya gurly

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2012
Pregant carrying an unborn with a strong stench with in 4 ft. Strong smell of a rotten fish, go take a bath, and stay clean your baby could be born blind.
In The Know

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2012
If you knew Dani very well you would know that she does not stink and that she takes more than one bath every single day!!
Robert

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2012
Come on *reply*. keep on talking. let me find out who you are. or lets see if you're man enough to say who you are. obviously i'm not afraid.
lol

Hugo, OK

#11 Jan 27, 2012
who ever is talking shit about her could not be making themselves look anymore retarted or jealous shes go it made she is beautiful, funny and smart obviously everything you are not
mymymy

Hugo, OK

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Dani has always been skinny and petite! and I have never known her to stink!
dani duncan

Hugo, OK

#13 Jan 28, 2012
soo.. at first i told myself i wasnt going to comment on this and maybe i shouldnt.. but the more i thought about it i knew exactly what i needed to say and this will be the only time i do say anything.. first off thank you to everyone who took up for me yall must really know me cuz you know the truth.. and as for the person who started this and the other person who got on to "talk shit" yall must be very sad people living a miserable life and honestly my heart hurts for you.. i will keep you in my prayers and do just what Jesus would want me to do and turn the other cheek and if you wanna slap that side go right ahead.. may God bless you and have mercy on your soul..
Mmmm

Edmond, OK

#15 Apr 23, 2012
her man b lukn guud she wnt keep em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bj hedgecock 4 hr Sabrina Arms 1
Don't Panic! 10 hr smile 2
Anybody know Jimmy Turk? (Apr '15) 12 hr google alot 45
How do i find out about property for rent aroun... 23 hr BigCountry 1
List of People that doesn't like Lisa Sat The Ghost Of Rudo... 3
snitches and ho's (Oct '10) Sat Lowkey 41
Janet Rene irvin Apr 28 amused 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages