Hugo Police Busting Everyone
chick

United States

#124 Aug 29, 2010
Most people in town talk, and I no that's how all this gets stirred up. I have known so bad cops who r not there anymore, also there is some that do good but, but some have people fooled witch everone in town talks about. But that's every town. U right at least they cracking down on the dope also, guess I have never seen potheads act stupid or kill anyone. But u got a point. They have done a hella off job this week. Sorry didn't mean to bash.
SlOwRiDe

United States

#125 Aug 29, 2010
chick wrote:
Most people in town talk, and I no that's how all this gets stirred up. I have known so bad cops who r not there anymore, also there is some that do good but, but some have people fooled witch everone in town talks about. But that's every town. U right at least they cracking down on the dope also, guess I have never seen potheads act stupid or kill anyone. But u got a point. They have done a hella off job this week. Sorry didn't mean to bash.
people that smoke weed dont both or murder anyone unless u steal their crop and they catch you. people should smoke weed instead of drinking booze. thats simple legalize it,
keepballan

Burnet, TX

#126 Aug 30, 2010
on another thread slowride sead he wants robert behind him long what the hell i know your a fack ass cop oops i dont spell to good some times let me slow down like slow ride he can spell so good fake ass cop but a fagget ass cop you sure you want robert behind you long boy your ass is as dumb as shit clean him out robert heeheehee
SlOwRiDe

United States

#127 Aug 30, 2010
keepballan wrote:
on another thread slowride sead he wants robert behind him long what the hell i know your a fack ass cop oops i dont spell to good some times let me slow down like slow ride he can spell so good fake ass cop but a fagget ass cop you sure you want robert behind you long boy your ass is as dumb as shit clean him out robert heeheehee
get after it peckerwood
heeheehee

Antlers, OK

#128 Aug 30, 2010
SlOwRiDe wrote:
<quoted text>
get after it peckerwood
this is not robert u wanted robert behind u long now u want peckerwood to get after it what the hell pecker and wood and getting after it if thats what u want i dont think robert would use keepballan
oh yes

Hugo, OK

#129 Aug 30, 2010
hide ya kids, hide ya wife, cuz they bustin everybody out here
SlOwRiDe

United States

#130 Aug 31, 2010
oh yes wrote:
hide ya kids, hide ya wife, cuz they bustin everybody out here
yea he set the house on fire but the fire dept put it out and the church stuff was there HAHA
ROADHOUSE

United States

#131 Aug 31, 2010
SlOwRiDe wrote:
<quoted text>
yea he set the house on fire but the fire dept put it out and the church stuff was there HAHA
One deputy had to go to hospital for smoke inhalation. KEVIN WARFORD IN DA JAIL.

Since: Aug 10

Hugo, OK

#132 Aug 31, 2010
does anyone know jamie heady,otis knight,julie heady, beware of them and anyone around them
ROADHOUSE

United States

#133 Aug 31, 2010
leeland wrote:
does anyone know jamie heady,otis knight,julie heady, beware of them and anyone around them
what about them>>???
CRIMINALMINDS

United States

#134 Sep 1, 2010
why isn't everyone busted plastered across stampers news paper??? some are and some aren't
Back at You

Sulphur, OK

#135 Sep 2, 2010
CRIMINALMINDS wrote:
why isn't everyone busted plastered across stampers news paper??? some are and some aren't
I agree with you 100%, it must be the good ole boy system.
CRIMINALMINDS

United States

#136 Sep 2, 2010
Back at You wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%, it must be the good ole boy system.
THAT GOOD OLD BOY SHITT IS OVER.
haha

United States

#137 Sep 2, 2010
Back at You wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%, it must be the good ole boy system.
If it is its the paper doing it. We've given them all the informatiion on EVERYONE that's been arrested
bob

Houston, TX

#138 Sep 2, 2010
Well are the pigs done busting? or they going to give it a few days I'm just woundering becouse they aint tuched grant yet and there's plenty of houses there that need busted and they woulden have to plant stuff in them like they did one of there bust in hugo
bigE

United States

#139 Sep 2, 2010
are you nervous bob
went to school with him

AOL

#140 Sep 2, 2010
ROADHOUSE wrote:
<quoted text> One deputy had to go to hospital for smoke inhalation. KEVIN WARFORD IN DA JAIL.
What did kevin warford do?
Back at You

Tyler, TX

#141 Sep 2, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is its the paper doing it. We've given them all the informatiion on EVERYONE that's been arrested
I figured it was the paper. Thanks for letting us know for sure.
haha

United States

#142 Sep 2, 2010
bob wrote:
Well are the pigs done busting? or they going to give it a few days I'm just woundering becouse they aint tuched grant yet and there's plenty of houses there that need busted and they woulden have to plant stuff in them like they did one of there bust in hugo
The "pigs" aren't done yet. And unless you're retarded, you should know that the hugo pd can't do anything outside city limits. We can't come to grant to get you. So you can breathe a sigh of relief. As far as "planting" stuff... you're going to believe what you want. If your crackhead smoking partner is pissed cause he's gotta replace his door(s) and is trying to say he didn't do or have anything in his house, then by all means, go get another rock and you can lie to each other all you want to. But I'm sure you know just as well as everyone else that what was found in the house was there before the door fell off the hinges.
bob

Houston, TX

#143 Sep 2, 2010
Lol no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Kanye West Truly Paranoid? Mon Make America Crep... 18
Rebecca Osterdock (Sep '10) Mon Pissed 29
Easiest girls in Fort Towson Soper Area Mon name goes here 20
Antlers Counselor a joke Mon Dessie 74
Army Corps of Engineers Halts Dakota Access Pip... Mon Get Woke And Stay... 1
anyone know the family the bells. (May '14) Dec 4 It is wat it is 22
Donald Trump And Burning The American Flag Dec 2 Make America Crep... 7

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages