Authorities search for missing Hugo man

Authorities search for missing Hugo man

There are 154 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Authorities search for missing Hugo man. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

Authorities in southern Oklahoma are searching a two-county area for a missing Hugo man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

00-SEXY-00 IN THE FORT

United States

#21 Apr 9, 2010
here ya go...this is fact not rumor. i read the police reports and they still havent found the body. clifton parish and aaron jacobs got charged today around 4pm with murder in the first degree. all four kerrie mckeever, clifton parish, natasha cathey, and aaron jacobs, have different stories but they all say that kerrie mckeever was the one that lured him out there, i dont see y she hasnt been charged with anything yet. she needs to get the same thing that parish and jacobs get. same goes for natasha cathey... in her statement she said that robert was still alive even tho he had jus been shot by jacobs when clifton parish and kerrie mckeever came and got her from jacobs fathers house in spencerville. jacobs told her that he was taking robert to the hospital and loaded him up in the back of the explorer. but later he told her that he took him up to the mountains and burnt the vehicle and that roberts body was close by it.. this is an f***ed up world people, robert was a good person and anyone who new him would agree... they are ALL peices of FILTH and all need to be charged with his murder.
just somebody

Port Neches, TX

#22 Apr 9, 2010
oh my goodness people dont you know this is a horrible situation for his family why are you going back and forth bickering...... god please help this family thrw this horrible situation
stop spreadng rumors

Hugo, OK

#23 Apr 9, 2010
HugoGirl wrote:
i think anybody should be able to write whatever they want on here! no one is disrespecting anybody! we are all curious to know what happend!!!!!
Write whatever you want on here. Never said you couldnt. thats your first amendment right. However... put yourself in the place of the victims family. Would you want to get your hopes up everytime someone says that your son or husbands body has been found. Only to be let down because its a rumor that is false? I couldnt imagine the emotional roller coaster ride that they are on already without all the bad information added to it.
stop spreadng rumors

Hugo, OK

#24 Apr 9, 2010
HugoGirl wrote:
i think anybody should be able to write whatever they want on here! no one is disrespecting anybody! we are all curious to know what happend!!!!!
You are free to write whatever you want to... Just a thought though. If it was your son or husband or father that was missing would you want every other thing you hear to be how he was found shot to death in a dumpster? Or burned up in his vehicle? or lying dead in a ditch on the side of some shi**y dirt road? I think not. The whole incident is saddening and unfortunate. But don't make it harder on the family by spreading rumors that are not true. I think all that will do is make it harder for them to cope with the reality that he is gone. Whatever the outcome is its going to be bad enough. Why add grisly rumors on the top of it.
Enough

United States

#25 Apr 9, 2010
stop spreadng rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to write whatever you want to... Just a thought though. If it was your son or husband or father that was missing would you want every other thing you hear to be how he was found shot to death in a dumpster? Or burned up in his vehicle? or lying dead in a ditch on the side of some shi**y dirt road? I think not. The whole incident is saddening and unfortunate. But don't make it harder on the family by spreading rumors that are not true. I think all that will do is make it harder for them to cope with the reality that he is gone. Whatever the outcome is its going to be bad enough. Why add grisly rumors on the top of it.
The family has been told what happened. Lets just pray for all of them. May god be with stricklands family. They are keep up dated as things are found out. We will find him.
sympathy

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Apr 9, 2010
Enough wrote:
<quoted text> The family has been told what happened. Lets just pray for all of them. May god be with stricklands family. They are keep up dated as things are found out. We will find him.
may god bless u & ur family mrs judy
egnome

United States

#28 Apr 10, 2010
Why would he leave his house with Clifton Parrish? The news stated he was lured out of the house, then they also said he left his house to run an errand. What sort of errand did he leave to run? He must have known his assailants if they so easily lured him out of his house.
egnome

United States

#29 Apr 10, 2010
Who are Natasha Cathey and Kerrie McKeever? Are they the girlfriends of the two male suspects? Are they in jail, or still on the loose? If they are still free, what the hell is the OSBI doing? These two should also be in jail. Or did they make some kind of deal with the police to provide information?
egnome

United States

#30 Apr 10, 2010
I would like to give my respects to the family, and let them know my prayers are with them, but also to suggest that perhaps they don't monitor this website for news, as it is a forum, and the posters are likely to discuss rumors and stories of a disturbing nature, despite sensitivities.
Enough

United States

#31 Apr 10, 2010
00-SEXY-00 IN THE FORT wrote:
here ya go...this is fact not rumor. i read the police reports and they still havent found the body. clifton parish and aaron jacobs got charged today around 4pm with murder in the first degree. all four kerrie mckeever, clifton parish, natasha cathey, and aaron jacobs, have different stories but they all say that kerrie mckeever was the one that lured him out there, i dont see y she hasnt been charged with anything yet. she needs to get the same thing that parish and jacobs get. same goes for natasha cathey... in her statement she said that robert was still alive even tho he had jus been shot by jacobs when clifton parish and kerrie mckeever came and got her from jacobs fathers house in spencerville. jacobs told her that he was taking robert to the hospital and loaded him up in the back of the explorer. but later he told her that he took him up to the mountains and burnt the vehicle and that roberts body was close by it.. this is an f***ed up world people, robert was a good person and anyone who new him would agree... they are ALL peices of FILTH and all need to be charged with his murder.
egnome read this there will be another arrest.
Enough

United States

#32 Apr 10, 2010
egnome wrote:
I would like to give my respects to the family, and let them know my prayers are with them, but also to suggest that perhaps they don't monitor this website for news, as it is a forum, and the posters are likely to discuss rumors and stories of a disturbing nature, despite sensitivities.
\

the family has been told the way it happened and god be with them
egnome

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2010
Will vile degenerates like Parrish, Jacobs, and these girls ever become an endangered species around here? What is it about this area, this environment, that creates terrible monsters like these people? If I were related to Parrish, I would move far away from Hugo. I doubt they want to stay around with this sort of stigma upon them.
Enough

United States

#34 Apr 10, 2010
egnome wrote:
Will vile degenerates like Parrish, Jacobs, and these girls ever become an endangered species around here? What is it about this area, this environment, that creates terrible monsters like these people? If I were related to Parrish, I would move far away from Hugo. I doubt they want to stay around with this sort of stigma upon them.
i think his dad already moved from ft. towson house yesterday. be helpful and ride the roads from jacobs dads house in northern part of spencerville to north of sobel. on 80,000 road. only way to end the evil people is send them off to prison for years or life clean out the turds.
egnome

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Apr 10, 2010
I live in the area and have been looking. The family used to all live in a couple of trailer houses near Fort Towson (the Parrishes).
hot dog

United States

#36 Apr 11, 2010
egnome wrote:
k mckeever and n cathey not in jail. cut off the welfare and food stamps and ssi and they will all leave except for the dope sellers then send them to federal prison.
hot dog

United States

#37 Apr 11, 2010
egnome wrote:
I live in the area and have been looking. The family used to all live in a couple of trailer houses near Fort Towson (the Parrishes).
the ashley brothers in push. county should be next//

Since: Apr 10

Antlers

#38 Apr 11, 2010
I got news for ya.. I don't know about McKeever, but Cathey IS in jail. Don't know where your info is coming from but it's not reliable.
hot dog

United States

#39 Apr 11, 2010
purrkittiness wrote:
I got news for ya.. I don't know about McKeever, but Cathey IS in jail. Don't know where your info is coming from but it's not reliable.
what was natasha cathey arrested for?????
Very Sad

Stratford, OK

#40 Apr 11, 2010
Yes she is in jail but from the court records only on a possession charge from Feb.
hot dog

United States

#41 Apr 11, 2010
purrkittiness wrote:
so was cathey arrested on a warrant or the murder????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All 12 Living CIA Directors To Speak Out Tonight 2 hr Resistance Become... 12
Tori maxwell 5 hr Wonderer 6
Germaine Williams Mon Curious 1
Treating Violence As Infectious Disease Works W... Mon Resistance Become... 2
Do it Aug 19 Calm Before The S... 2
CERN Releases Statement About Human Sacrifice R... Aug 18 Time Is A Flat Ci... 2
The Lowest Animal Aug 18 Time Is A Flat Ci... 3

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages