First Prev
of 2
Next Last
William Conder

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me where you got these statistics from... Sorry I'm a college graduate myself and the number one rule of pre law.... NEVER take the word of anyone show me proof
The National Center for Education Statistics. That was in 1992, it had improved as of 2003, around 25% depending on what you consider literacy, still pretty bad.
randy suxs

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2012
if randy don't keep his big mouth shut, and keeps talking about ppl he had better start wachn his back before he gets what he has comeing to him
just saying

Hugo, OK

#23 Sep 27, 2012
well.. i think all of yaw are retards who have nothing better to do than run people down and be cruel, yaw are only seeing one side of the story, i use to work there, randy spencer and angie are wonderful people, they just mean business, angies is a busy place and if u were owner and running it im sure u would be hell bent to make sure everything is running good and in good condition, and thats all randy is trying to do, and as far as randy being a dick to his wife,, yea i dont think so!! they are married,, do u have a perfect marriage,, no im sure ur divorced, wouderind when ur baby daddy gunna pay that next child support check, so u can pay ur next enternet bill and not feed ur ten kids,,and as far as this "cousin" im sure infact willing to put my life on it randy isnt going to just fire someone for the hell of it, HONEY YOUR COUSIN IS A FUCKING THEIF..JUST BE HAPPY THEY DIDNT PRESS CHARGES LIKE THAT ONE PERSON SAID.. I SURE AS HELL WOULD HAVE!! NOW STOP TRYING TO TAKE UP FOR YOUR LIL INNOCENT COUSIN,,, and some advice to some of you., dont pay your fucking internet bill next month,, your probly alot better off!!!... JUSTSAYING!!!!:)
He is an ASS

Warner, OK

#24 Sep 29, 2012
Being a patron and working for Mr.Randy is 2 different things. I worked for him about 15 or 16 years ago and he was an ASS then. They do not pay a waitress minimum wage, back then it wasn't even $3 an hour and we had to do a whole lot of the cleaning at closing time,because we were cheap labor, while he just sat there asking you to hurry so he could leave,he would not even help. So I told him shove the vacuum cleaner where the sun don't shine and walked out. Being a waitress is very hard work and putting up with some patrons who are being rude and running your legs off for a 25 cent tip and then having to put up with a boss like Mr. Randy makes it even worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey B !!!!! I know what you did 4 hr JesusHelpMe 9
drug bust miller jumbo (Jul '14) Jul 19 Hummm 5
Any one know larry smith, roper (Oct '13) Jul 19 EyesOpen 9
Brandon Motley (Dec '10) Jul 19 Probation 7
Hugo snitchlist Jul 19 Informant 6
Shop n Hop (Nov '15) Jul 18 Wish u knew 10
Brandon Motley Cattle Thief (Jun '10) Jul 18 InternalVows 16

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance