our kids at hugo elementry
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sibby

Hugo, OK

#88 Feb 15, 2013
i have heard she has her pets....by the way she any relation to hack welch? And for real samantha copeland taped up a kids mouth? maybe somebody ought to whoop her butt. you Hugo people are so full of drama, I simply love it!!!!
Hypocrits

Sulphur, OK

#89 Feb 16, 2013
I tell you what i think, it sounds like only one side of the story is being told by a few parents bashing those who would rather be more modest and professional by not stupping to the level of a bunch of Drama Queens. All to often teachers have to find a way to do thier job, discipline some elses child (because parents seem to just let thier kids do what ever nowdays) and put up with kids that have become blatently disrepectful, only at the end of the day be hounded, bashed, critisized and bullied by parents that have nothing else better to do then stir up shit. I dont know this teacher, but im pretty sure she just didnt wake up one day and decide to start abusing children. Theres more to this story then whats being told. So untill all sides of the story is told, im calling it bullshit. Oh by the way im seeing a pattern of hypocracy here on this thread..
Hypocrits

Sulphur, OK

#90 Feb 16, 2013
want to know wrote:
Who was the teacher?? What grade does she/he teach?? I have kids there and need to know.

"Hypocrite" You say/act as though you are concerned, but you dont even know the teachers name and what grade she teaches. HYPOCRITE GET A LIFE!!!!
Hypocrits

Sulphur, OK

#91 Feb 16, 2013
mama of 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
The newspaper says she is a computer teacher, I am like you I want to know which computer teacher it is I have babies at that school too!

"Hypocrite" You say/act as though you are concerned, but you dont even know the teachers name.
HYPOCRITE GET A LIFE!!!!
Hypocrits

Sulphur, OK

#92 Feb 16, 2013
I would assume if you were REALLY concerned you would know a little more about your childs welfare than you let on, instead of jumping on the witchhunt band wagon.
Hypocrits

Sulphur, OK

#93 Feb 16, 2013
LEEANN wrote:
<quoted text>first off b***h im not from grant second of all i dont live off welfare i got a job third im not getting any $$$ outta this so go find sumone eles to talk down on cux i really dont giv a f**k
They say i child is a mirror of their upbringing, and we wonder why young adults are so disrespectful nowdays.

HYPOCRITE GET A LIFE!!!
This "TEACHER" supposidly abused your child, but yet you constantly bash her on here yet she hasnt said not ONE thing in her defense. It is said that actions speak louder than words, by what i have been reading, im not so sure. If this lady wont defend herself, i will put a few words out there for her.
parent HES

United States

#94 Feb 16, 2013
You are a bunch of sorry asses leave the school alone or move your damn kid out. Im there everyday with mine and its all good. Shut the hell up or move on.
Verbal Ninja

Sulphur, OK

#95 Feb 16, 2013
Damn, i though i was good at verbal judo!! YOU GO HYPOCRYTE!! people need to understand that most teachers love what they do and love working with children. I had super good teachers when i went to school, its sad you never hear about the good they do, only the bad.
parentof3HESkids

Hugo, OK

#96 Feb 22, 2013
I have 3 children who attend HES. We moved here a few years back and have never seen or heard anything at the school other than kindness. The office staff is wonderful. Ms Welch has helped us in several situations. I have been up there several times volunteering myself and have never once heard a teacher scream at the kids. yes you will hear raised voices but its to get their attention. As a teacher myself I was trained to use a raised voice to get attention its called projecting your voice over theirs, to flip the light switch off or blow a whistle. All of which will get their attention long enough for the teacher to get them back on task. This situation happened 2 years ago nearly, teacher is gone, ms welch has done a fine job since so let it go, move on. As for the parents not disciplining the kids thats a home issue. Yes we as teachers can tell within a few days what type of home life most children have by their behavior/mannerrisms. But even if we can tell the kid runs the show at home we dont resort to abuse at least a good teacher wont. Maybe this teacher was experiencing teacher burnout its a real condition and the advice for dealing with it is a change of scenery, change of profession. Same with at home I'm sure everyone on here has child who has pushed their buttons well what do we do? Take a mommy or daddy time out and cool off before addressing the issue. Teacher made a big no-no teacher resigned, principal said the wrong thing she appologized. Its over no ned to re-hash it. The parents of the children involved may be the most upstanding christians or they may be lazy whatever else was said WE do not know that all we know is if it was our child whether we are good honest hardworking people or people down on our luck we would want to defend our child and we expect the teachers at school to treat our child as they would want their own treated.
truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#97 May 22, 2015
Nancy Welch molested her step son when he was a teenager. She has no business being around children.
Just Me

Eufaula, OK

#98 Jun 26, 2015
REALL Parent wrote:
TO the person CLAIMING to be a real parent!! If you was a real parent you would be comcerned for your childs safety and not make up excuses to take up for the school! U are a racist judgemental PIG! First Of all COLOR of the parents shouldnt even be an issue! But since you wanna assume SHIT then let me say I know BOTH parents neither are black and neither of them draw welfare NEITHER of them are overweight and they dont block of driveways and pick up 6 kids with their pjs on!! And dont wear big keychains!! They both are wonderful parents and are really upset about that teacher hurting their children!! ANY REAL parent would be concerned for their childs safety NOT assuming shit about the parents! Maybe you know the teacher and thats why you getn mad!!
Right on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist 1 hr Ronald 1
Chris Williams 15 hr Nonyabiz1996 1
Bj 15 hr smile 2
Precious Plum 15 hr smile 2
What the hell happened to Shody Lawrence and di... (Jan '12) Fri Kittiiblaque 10
tanner Armstrong Thu none ya 1
Nyssa Matchen (Apr '16) Thu none ya business 5

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages