our kids at hugo elementry

Posted in the Hugo Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
parent

Hugo, OK

#1 Oct 4, 2011
a child was assaulted at the hugo elementry school by a teacher....and when the princple found out she told the child not to go home and tell her mommy cause thats what adults do when they get mad....
hmmm

Hugo, OK

#2 Oct 4, 2011
They are supposed to teach them to tell when someone hurts them. That is a shame.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2011
now that calls for the superintendant to get involved. If they do nothing then you go to the state board. We had a similar situation with my daughter teacher last year. We ended up going to the state board with it
parent

Hugo, OK

#4 Oct 4, 2011
well the teacher resign today from the school....but the princple should be fired for not doing her job and trying to hide it from the parent
real parent

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2011
Another angry black mom,,,or white mom on welfare probly over weight to and pasty white to likes drama. Probly blocks driveway while they pick their 6kids up 15mins early in pajamas and giant key chain.........you hear me????
REALL Parent

Hugo, OK

#6 Oct 5, 2011
TO the person CLAIMING to be a real parent!! If you was a real parent you would be comcerned for your childs safety and not make up excuses to take up for the school! U are a racist judgemental PIG! First Of all COLOR of the parents shouldnt even be an issue! But since you wanna assume SHIT then let me say I know BOTH parents neither are black and neither of them draw welfare NEITHER of them are overweight and they dont block of driveways and pick up 6 kids with their pjs on!! And dont wear big keychains!! They both are wonderful parents and are really upset about that teacher hurting their children!! ANY REAL parent would be concerned for their childs safety NOT assuming shit about the parents! Maybe you know the teacher and thats why you getn mad!!
REALL Parent

Hugo, OK

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Well if they dont have the patience to work with children they need to find another JOB! Shouldnt ANY teacher put they hands on ANYBODYS Child!
confusino

Hugo, OK

#9 Oct 5, 2011
Hugo Mama wrote:
I volunteer at the school occasionally and I can understand how a teacher can be pushed to the edge! You would almost have to take a Xanax every day to NOT assault someone! God bless them for putting up with the uncontrollable kids on a daily basis for minimum wage! God Bless You, Teachers!!!!!
we tell our children not to do drugs, but then we have to do drugs in order to maintain them? that makes no sense and is a conundrum, its kind of like telling our children not to be violent but then we let them watch tv all the time watching nothing but violence, so to maintain them we do a STRONG prescription drug and stay in a daze, if we are going to be taking Xanax to control the publics children in Hugo do you not think they will mimic their peers and do the same things for recreational purposes?
LEEANN

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2011
I'm at the parent of one of the children involved I'm not thrashy I'm not sitting at home I work...I didn't plan for this to happen...I'm shocked at the things I'm reading on her what if this was ur child??? N the info was held from u??? Really parent my a** I have every right to protect my child
LEEANN

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2011
I am the*
hmmm

Hugo, OK

#12 Oct 5, 2011
I think the teacher should have resigned. We are talking about an Elementary school. These are young children, not juvenile delinquents. No child should be abused by anyone. That is just awful. Then they turn around and say don't tell your mommy? My kids know that they can tell me and their father anything regardless of what someone else says. Obviously this child did to. Parents shouldn't have to be worried about their children getting abused when they are dropped off in the morning. That is the bottom line.
LEEANN

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2011
Thank u!!!!!
mama of 4

Hugo, OK

#14 Oct 5, 2011
Bless you and your childs heart! That is awful children should not be afraid to go to school! If they can not handle the stress that comes with the job you need to quit! The parents should have been told asap and the child should have never been asked to lie! I have children that go there and makes me want to question them when they get home, maybe this is not the first time this has happened to our children! This is way to scary!
parent

Hugo, OK

#15 Oct 5, 2011
leeann keep your head up you know you are doing the right thing....nancy welch needs to be fired for not doing her job...she failed those to girls when they needed her to get a backbone and take up for the kids...we need someone in the school that is not going to tell our kids to keep stuff from us...if we dont stand up for our kids then who will? leeann you are a great mom...we are behind you 100 percent
LEEANN

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2011
To the volunteer hunny I would hide under a false name to...sounds like u one min. from harming a child too...maybe they should check ther volunteers out a lil before they let them in the school talking like this
for the kids

Hugo, OK

#17 Oct 5, 2011
NANCY WELCH NEEDS TO BE FIRED FROM THE SCHOOL...OR SHE NEEDS TO RESIGN LIKE THAT TEACHER DID...YOU ARE WRONG NANCY AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE...AS A PARENT I DONT KNOW IF OUR CHILDREN ARE SAFE AROUND YOU..THE KIDS TRUSTED YOU TO BE THERE FOR THEM AND YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON THEM...SO IF YOU ARE A PARENT OF A CHILD AT HUGO ELEMENTRY WE SHOULD TAKE A STAND AND TURN ARE BACKS ON NANCY WELCH UNTIL THE SCHOOL BOARD GETS US A NEW PRINCPLE THAT WILL TAKE A STAND FOR OUR KIDS
want to know

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2011
Who was the teacher?? What grade does she/he teach?? I have kids there and need to know.
sandra

United States

#19 Oct 5, 2011
real parent wrote:
Another angry black mom,,,or white mom on welfare probly over weight to and pasty white to likes drama. Probly blocks driveway while they pick their 6kids up 15mins early in pajamas and giant key chain.........you hear me????
that's funny but sadly sooo true lmao
mama of 4

Hugo, OK

#20 Oct 5, 2011
want to know wrote:
Who was the teacher?? What grade does she/he teach?? I have kids there and need to know.
The newspaper says she is a computer teacher, I am like you I want to know which computer teacher it is I have babies at that school too!
LEEANN

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2011
Well Sandra I'm glad u find this to b funny...I'm white I work Monday-Friday I dont have six kids I don't pick them up in pajamas n I don't have a big key ring I'm not over weight...yes I am angry my child was mistreated so laugh all u want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Figuroa 6 hr jethro 2
Hugo cop caught having sex while on duty 6 hr jethro 21
Former cop has baby on the way Dec 14 Misty 1
gay people in hugo? (Oct '10) Dec 12 Beating drunk 63
Cody kellit Dec 11 Sex with a minor 1
Cathy Davidson Dec 10 Peye 1
License plates Dec 9 Paralegal 5

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance