OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#24246 Jul 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>it has nothing to do with the government<<<
Sure it does. Those people smoking and obese ARE the government, just as are all of us the government, and we always get the government we deserve.
About the only good thing Okies have done lately is get rid of John Sullivan, but they will anxiously replace him with another just like him. It is how addicts behave.
Oklahoma is addicted to backwardness, in denial, and will not go to detox. It is like doo-doo in a hat band, been there so long the hat wearer has gotten use to it and does not smell the odor. Tell them about it and you will get a fight.
No it does not. For a person to smoke it has nothing to do with the government. For a person to eat the wrong kinds of food and to over eat has nothing to do with the government.
When at one time I started smoking it had not one thing to do with the government! When I stopped smoking it still had nothing to do with the government. When I sit down to eat and choose to my food and how much I eat it has not one thing to do with the government. The goverbment is to blame for alot of things but alot of choices is up to the individual to whether they want to do the right thing for them or not!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24247 Jul 29, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No it does not. For a person to smoke it has nothing to do with the government. For a person to eat the wrong kinds of food and to over eat has nothing to do with the government.
When at one time I started smoking it had not one thing to do with the government! When I stopped smoking it still had nothing to do with the government. When I sit down to eat and choose to my food and how much I eat it has not one thing to do with the government. The goverbment is to blame for alot of things but alot of choices is up to the individual to whether they want to do the right thing for them or not!
==========
See that's what I mean. People don't understand that THEY are the government. You think the government is some entity separate from you. It is not. YOU are the government. Government representatives are maybe separate from you, but YOU ARE the government. When you stop smoking it is you the government that is stopping.

People used to understand that WE THE PEOPLE are the government, but that is all but lost today. You can become a government representative, employee, but you are still the government except you would have a governance role at the will of the poeple.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#24248 Jul 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>it has nothing to do with the government<<<
Sure it does. Those people smoking and obese ARE the government, just as are all of us the government, and we always get the government we deserve.
About the only good thing Okies have done lately is get rid of John Sullivan, but they will anxiously replace him with another just like him. It is how addicts behave.
Oklahoma is addicted to backwardness, in denial, and will not go to detox. It is like doo-doo in a hat band, been there so long the hat wearer has gotten use to it and does not smell the odor. Tell them about it and you will get a fight.
Those people taht are out there smoking are stupid like I was. Those people out there are stupid for sitting on their fat asses and shoveling crap food in their mouth constantly. I do not care what age they are or what state they live or what color they are or if they are female or male. They are the ones to decide if they want to smoke or not or be obese or not. They only thing they are regards to government is voters and maybe if we are luck they earn enough to pay into the tas system!.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#24249 Jul 29, 2012
The Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the delay in response but I had to watch that wonderful speech President elect Mitt Romney gave in Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel. Anyway, an answer to your nonsense...
We have to elect him first so we can see what he will do beyond all the fog of the controversy. He said he would repeal Obamacare Tax and to insure The Ryan Plan is passed into law as soon as they put the bill on his desk. Sounds good enough to me for starters. I'm sure there are a lot more he will do to abolish all progressive idea's and we will find out as soon as we elect him this November.
Right now the important task is to trash that moron we have in office now so what Romney will or won't do is of no importance right now. It is important to lay out the facts of what a mess Obama has done and we can go on for hours about the mess he has made.
Get rid of the protections for us that ACA gives us and turn medicare over to the insurance companies that the Ryan plan does.

Wonder how much an insurance company will charge for a health insurance policy when your 70 years old? If you can get one that is, by the time your 70, you probably have a number of pre-existing conditions. Remember with Republicans in charge it's not insurance for the masses, it's profits for the industry.

I read that the debates have already been scheduled. Mitt so far has tailored his talking points for the teapublicants; those won't take him to far in the general. I hope the President hammers on what the Ryan plan the Mitt endorses in the debates. Even Republican seniors are not on board with it.

I read that when Romney finished his fundraisers in Israel that he found the time to endorse an attack on Iran. When we get involved in another war in the Middle East, you can bet that nobody by the last name of Romney would be fighting in it. Romney's have never done anything like being a soldier. That's for the little people.

Location hidden

#24250 Jul 29, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Those people taht are out there smoking are stupid like I was. Those people out there are stupid for sitting on their fat asses and shoveling crap food in their mouth constantly. I do not care what age they are or what state they live or what color they are or if they are female or male. They are the ones to decide if they want to smoke or not or be obese or not. They only thing they are regards to government is voters and maybe if we are luck they earn enough to pay into the tas system!.
==========
By the people, of the people, for the people. Do you know what that means?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#24251 Jul 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
By the people, of the people, for the people. Do you know what that means?
Yes I do!
But the government had nothing to do with me or anyone that started smoking. The government had nothing to do with my decision to quit. No government person told me to start smoking not to quit. Both decisions came on my own. I had very stupid reasons at the time I started and I had very good reasons why I decided to quit!
The By the people and of the people and for the people is in the governoring of the country. Not anything to do with my personal decisions on how I live. I make good choice then that is good for me and my family and friends and if I make bad choices that is not good for my family and friends.

Location hidden

#24252 Jul 29, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do!
But the government had nothing to do with me or anyone that started smoking. The government had nothing to do with my decision to quit. No government person told me to start smoking not to quit. Both decisions came on my own. I had very stupid reasons at the time I started and I had very good reasons why I decided to quit!
The By the people and of the people and for the people is in the governoring of the country. Not anything to do with my personal decisions on how I live. I make good choice then that is good for me and my family and friends and if I make bad choices that is not good for my family and friends.
==========
Tamara, you-are-the-government. If you are a people you are the government. That is not true in some countries. There are nations where the people are NOT the government.
The Reporter

Jenks, OK

#24253 Jul 29, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of the protections for us that ACA gives us and turn medicare over to the insurance companies that the Ryan plan does.
Wonder how much an insurance company will charge for a health insurance policy when your 70 years old? If you can get one that is, by the time your 70, you probably have a number of pre-existing conditions. Remember with Republicans in charge it's not insurance for the masses, it's profits for the industry.
I read that the debates have already been scheduled. Mitt so far has tailored his talking points for the teapublicants; those won't take him to far in the general. I hope the President hammers on what the Ryan plan the Mitt endorses in the debates. Even Republican seniors are not on board with it.
I read that when Romney finished his fundraisers in Israel that he found the time to endorse an attack on Iran. When we get involved in another war in the Middle East, you can bet that nobody by the last name of Romney would be fighting in it. Romney's have never done anything like being a soldier. That's for the little people.

So what? That is what will happen and no one cares about your opinion. Point is Obamacare will be repealed and The Ryan Plan will become law. I'm just telling you what will happen. I don't care if you like it or not and no one in Washington does either.

What ever they need to charge and make a profit. That is the way we do it in America. You don't operate your cafe as a non-profit do you? No and insurance isn't free either.

At 70 you're already on Medicare that already rations more than any insurance company ever has, research it dumbo!

In a capitalistic society, profits are just a part of it. You liberals are just too damn stupid to understand. Look, I'm just telling what the hell is going to happen, I'm not going to argue with you about it.

It is Obama that is going to get his ass hammered sweetheart, watch!
"You Didn't Build That" is going to be pounded in his face from now until November!

He sure did and I am going to buy some stock in hard hats for the Iranians because they are certainly going to need them. Want to bet Israel bombs the shit out of Iran before the end of the year?

I'm sure you're trying to make a point, good luck with it.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#24254 Jul 29, 2012
I hope Israel bombs the hell out of Iran. Iran is constantly threatening to wipe Israel off the map. Israel is a tiny country in the middle of Muslim countries always threatening to take them out. Yes, it will start a huge war but I suppose you think Israel should sit there and keep taking it. Whatever.

Reporter, her point is, her husband & his family are Iranian. A lot of them still live there. You know why Iranians want Israel wiped off the face of the earth, the same reason they want us gone too. They need to take out "little Satan" and "big satan" (their words not mine). So while she's sitting here spouting off some crap about war and Romney's kids, she is hiding her own agenda and reasons for not wanting to attack Iran. Islam is the same reason she supports Obama and will not address anything I say about it because she knows it's right. She knows Obama is no friend of Israel and that Romney would be and she likes that Obama is not their friend. She likes that Obama gave $20 million to the Muslim Brotherhood and Egypt when they visited OUR White House. So don't bother arguing with her about it. There's probably a reason her husband uses at least 3 different names in this country.
Fu Que

United States

#24255 Jul 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>You sit up there <<<
Thanks for looking up from down there. Might be too late for you but I certainly hope not.
Fu Que
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#24256 Jul 29, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Tamara, you-are-the-government. If you are a people you are the government. That is not true in some countries. There are nations where the people are NOT the government.
Shame On you WMCOL [people there fore government], you let me down by not protecting me from myself when I made the stupid decision to take up smoking! Shame on you! Where were you taking a long coffee break.

Location hidden

#24258 Jul 29, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Shame On you WMCOL [people there fore government], you let me down by not protecting me from myself when I made the stupid decision to take up smoking! Shame on you! Where were you taking a long coffee break.
==========
You are the government, you make the change, in your stopping smoking, in changing rules, electing your representatives, changing how society works. It is up to YOU the government.
The Reporter

Jenks, OK

#24259 Jul 29, 2012
asdf wrote:
I hope Israel bombs the hell out of Iran. Iran is constantly threatening to wipe Israel off the map. Israel is a tiny country in the middle of Muslim countries always threatening to take them out. Yes, it will start a huge war but I suppose you think Israel should sit there and keep taking it. Whatever.
Reporter, her point is, her husband & his family are Iranian. A lot of them still live there. You know why Iranians want Israel wiped off the face of the earth, the same reason they want us gone too. They need to take out "little Satan" and "big satan" (their words not mine). So while she's sitting here spouting off some crap about war and Romney's kids, she is hiding her own agenda and reasons for not wanting to attack Iran. Islam is the same reason she supports Obama and will not address anything I say about it because she knows it's right. She knows Obama is no friend of Israel and that Romney would be and she likes that Obama is not their friend. She likes that Obama gave $20 million to the Muslim Brotherhood and Egypt when they visited OUR White House. So don't bother arguing with her about it. There's probably a reason her husband uses at least 3 different names in this country.

You can count on it because I have no doubt whatsoever Israel will bomb them back into the stone-age. Yes Israel is tiny in comparisan but they have the same punch we have as well as our support so Iran doesn't stand a chance. I doubt it will start a big war since it shouldn't take but a week or two of day and night bombing to quiet them down. Iraq was the 4th largest military and we saw how quick they fell. Iran is no different.

Their family may want to consider moving, LOL, because you can count on it Israel will stop them from building and using Nukes, end of story. Yes I know they keep saying they want to wipe Israel and America off the map. Anyone that has read these posts knows Justaminute is just another liberal loon spewing nonsense and you're right, she knows you are right and that is exactly why she does not say anything about it.

I have no intention at all trying to argue a point with her. Like I said I read most of this thread before I ever started posting, she is an absolute nut. I say to you, just keep posting the facts like you have and if they read them fine, if they don't fine because it doesn't matter. Obama will be fired November 6th, 2012 and given his eviction notice to get the hell out of our Whitehouse by January 20th, 2013, LOL.
Poopy Pants

United States

#24260 Jul 29, 2012
The Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can count on it because I have no doubt whatsoever Israel will bomb them back into the stone-age. Yes Israel is tiny in comparisan but they have the same punch we have as well as our support so Iran doesn't stand a chance. I doubt it will start a big war since it shouldn't take but a week or two of day and night bombing to quiet them down. Iraq was the 4th largest military and we saw how quick they fell. Iran is no different.
Their family may want to consider moving, LOL, because you can count on it Israel will stop them from building and using Nukes, end of story. Yes I know they keep saying they want to wipe Israel and America off the map. Anyone that has read these posts knows Justaminute is just another liberal loon spewing nonsense and you're right, she knows you are right and that is exactly why she does not say anything about it.
I have no intention at all trying to argue a point with her. Like I said I read most of this thread before I ever started posting, she is an absolute nut. I say to you, just keep posting the facts like you have and if they read them fine, if they don't fine because it doesn't matter. Obama will be fired November 6th, 2012 and given his eviction notice to get the hell out of our Whitehouse by January 20th, 2013, LOL.
My main concern is all the people in Iran who want a democratic government. Remember all the protesters trying to change the government last year? I would hate for them to suffer for an Islamist government.

If Israel goes in, there will be a larger war. The US usually asks Israel to sit out the fighting because it will draw in Mujahideen from everywhere. It will be a borderless war to strike Israel and the US wherever possible.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#24261 Jul 29, 2012
The problem with the Muslim countries is that they are more than happy to die so no threats bother them. If you haven't seen this, you should google "Iran warns of a great event in 2012" and read everything he said. Their plan is to usher in the end of the world.

"Amid crippling sanctions over its nuclear weapons program, Iran is continuing to prepare itself for war against the West, and now is warning of a coming great event.

In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning.

Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”

The countries represented included Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Palestine and Tunisia, all of which have been involved in the Arab Spring.

In his remarks, Khamenei advised the youths to remain vigilant, stating that the Islamic awakening in the region has delivered several blows to the enemies of Islam and that all Muslims, despite their own historical and social differences, remain united in opposing the “evil hegemony of the Zionists and the Americans.”

Khamenei then claimed the current century as the century of Islam and promised that human history is on the verge of a great event and that soon the world will realize the power of Allah.

Many clerics in Iran have stated that Khamenei is the deputy of the last Islamic messiah on earth and that obedience to him is necessary for the final glorification of Islam."

Those muslims who claim it is a 'radical' few that believe Westerners and Jews must die, are either liars, in order to promote the false propaganda, or apostates. The apostates, seen to TRUE muslims as being just as 'guilty' as infidels, are also subject to death according to the koran. If they don't believe the teachings of the koran, they are apostates. If they convert from Islam to another religion, they are apostates, and are subject to assassination. At least with infidels(all who are not muslim) the koran teaches they are to be given the opportunity to convert to Islam. Jews are not so fortunate as Muhammad taught they were not human and should be killed at any opportunity. This is what jihad is fulfilling. Jews must die, all others believe what muslims believe, or they will also die.

If you think about it, our Bible teaches that this is what will come in the end. You will be beheaded for saying your are Christian. Islam's Mahdi sounds a whole lot like the antiChrist

Ahmmanuhtjob is insane, and this makes him very dangerous as he aspires to become a nuclear power to complete his agenda. He has made it very clear many times all over the globe, even here in our country as we allowed him a stage, his intention is to 'hasten' the Mahdi's return.

The Mahdi, in the koran, can only return to a 'cleansed society'. He cannot return among a world full of infidels, or non-believers of Islam. Ahmmanuhtjob believes he must create 'turmoil' and carnage all over the world, then the Mahdi will return and 'wipe out' all the infidels. Ahmmanuhtjob's beliefs are in line with the teachings of the koran. The koran is very clear as to what makes a faithful muslim. One of the demands is KNOWING THE KORAN.

It doesn't matter if you agree with them or believe in this, what matters is THEY DO. So no matter what the media or the Iranians feed us, know that they DO plan to attack Israel. They have no choice. And when they attack Israel, they will attack us too. And the rest of the Muslim countries will join them. You know all those countries that OBAMA HELPED MUSLIMS GAIN CONTROL OF SO THEY CAN FORM THE CALIPHATE AND HAVE THEIR "UNITED STATES OF ISLAM"
Poopy Pants

United States

#24262 Jul 29, 2012
You should check out the FBI website and the Southern Poverty Law Center's website. They both tell of a huge Radical Islamic contingent in OKC.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#24263 Jul 29, 2012
These very same people on this board were cheer-leading the war on Iraq.

They of course won't dip their toes any where near the war.

Then they drag out their bibles.

They make me want to barf.

If their Christians, I want no part of that.

They want war, pay no taxes for the war and then complain about a deficit.

Let's hope that they are the losers in this election.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#24264 Jul 29, 2012
I bet Christians do make you barf.

I see right through your BS Just.

My guess is you practice Islam since you're married into it? Don't think they would have let you in otherwise, infidel.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#24265 Jul 29, 2012
Poopy Pants wrote:
You should check out the FBI website and the Southern Poverty Law Center's website. They both tell of a huge Radical Islamic contingent in OKC.
There is one in Norman (because of the college, hey Just didn't your husband go there?) and Tulsa is a big hotbed for them too. I was shocked when I found that out.
Poopy Pants

United States

#24266 Jul 29, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
These very same people on this board were cheer-leading the war on Iraq.
They of course won't dip their toes any where near the war.
Then they drag out their bibles.
They make me want to barf.
If their Christians, I want no part of that.
They want war, pay no taxes for the war and then complain about a deficit.
Let's hope that they are the losers in this election.
I never supported the wars. The government sent our boys in so I supported the troops with emails and such. I tried to enlist in the Army but the Navy wouldn't release me after all those years. I tried to fight because I have experience and maturity. I thought I could help our boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Krieger passing it out 1 hr Same Old Lame Old 2
Nasty security guards at choctaw casino 1 hr Just Sayin 14
John McGee My Husband 3 hr Angela 7
White people 6 hr White trash 1
Bradley bailey (Nov '15) 6 hr Gin 37
Hollywood film industry cult of pedophiles Sun bear rays 17
perry law office Sun Leno 10

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance