Jennifer Reese Riddle-BUSTED

Posted in the Hugo Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
hugo queen

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I heard they arrested Jen today, Now I just hope they can prove she had something to do with Robert's murder
Meeeee

Hugo, OK

#2 Aug 5, 2010
They did arrest her today but how could she have something to do with Robert's murder?
Hugo Queen

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Meeeee wrote:
They did arrest her today but how could she have something to do with Robert's murder?
I have been told she helped set it up she got his life ins money!
LADYBUG

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
You people are crazy
United States

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Wel its about time i just wanna know why kim parsons wasnt there can u say Nark or sucked a... its just 2 bad jennifers neice had to be there to c it
redneck

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Hugo Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told she helped set it up she got his life ins money!
people now thats not right
Lady

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2010
Jennifer should have known this was coming. If she's too stupid to keep clean then she deserves whatever punishment she gets. I wouldn't put it past her to have had something to do with Robert's death. She knew he was doing stuff behind her back and she sure didn't have trouble picking up where he left off and moving a new guy in.
redneck

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Lady wrote:
Jennifer should have known this was coming. If she's too stupid to keep clean then she deserves whatever punishment she gets. I wouldn't put it past her to have had something to do with Robert's death. She knew he was doing stuff behind her back and she sure didn't have trouble picking up where he left off and moving a new guy in.
YOUR SO RIGHT. DONT CRY ABOUT OLE GIRL.
wtf

Hugo, OK

#9 Aug 5, 2010
why did kim not go jail with jennifer? Who she f**k to get her out of trouble this time!
redneck

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2010
wtf wrote:
why did kim not go jail with jennifer? Who she f**k to get her out of trouble this time!
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER JP?
LMAO

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2010
I'm not sure Jennifers parents are going to be able to save her this time.....
Lady

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Just wish they could have got her sooner. Heard she had time to do some house cleaning.
wtf

Hugo, OK

#13 Aug 5, 2010
jp meaning what?
redneck

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2010
wtf wrote:
jp meaning what?
it was ment to be jr
wtf

Hugo, OK

#15 Aug 5, 2010
well what all did they find in the house? And the question still is not answered why did kim not go she lives there n has no job so how else is she paying for things?
justforyou

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2010
if you wana know about kim call lil larry linn
United States

#17 Aug 5, 2010
i think it is kinda funny kim just happend nt to be there and jarret howser just moved out sounds kinda fishy to me jen if u had anything to do with roberts death may u rot in hell u got everyone feelin sorry for u and karma is a bitch u do the crimd just hope u haue to do the time and kim parsons u can run lil girl but they gna find ya ur dope head ass nds to rot with jennifer
Urbiznez

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2010
Kim dnt have ta sck anyone off her ex husband pays for everythng she wants! all u haterz! get a life!
wtf

Hugo, OK

#19 Aug 5, 2010
her ex husband that's dating her sister? Ha so how long jennifer get?
United States

#20 Aug 5, 2010
wel ask him how jarret howser and jennifer taste he is dumb if he gives her anything Hep 2 and god knows what else that skank has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tori maxwell 40 min Wonderer 6
does anyone know where i can find jennifer bond (Jan '13) 4 hr the right one 7
Antlers Fire Dept 7 hr Cwd 14
Germaine Williams Mon Curious 1
Treating Violence As Infectious Disease Works W... Mon Resistance Become... 2
You don't want James Marzek for Sheriff Mon No one like him 7
Trea Emmett (Mar '13) Aug 20 Tracey 38

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance