Tiffany Thompson
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Does anyone know Tiffany Thompson From Hugo .. if so what do you think of her ?
uhoh

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2010
Is it Kimberly Parsons. Sister if so she hot and seems like a good girl taking care of Kim's kids while Kim is doing God Knowles what
people

Hugo, OK

#3 Jul 4, 2010
I think that is kimberly sister but I think u got here sister confused. kristen harris is kimberly parsons sister that takin care of kim kids. Tiffany thompson I married wit kids of her own.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2010
so is tiffany a pretty good girl ? and u say shes married ? if its the girl im talking about she has dark hair and is hot !
people

Hugo, OK

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Her_Rodeo_Clown wrote:
so is tiffany a pretty good girl ? and u say shes married ? if its the girl im talking about she has dark hair and is hot !
why the hell would start a forum bout ur wife? Seriously mac ray.. Grow up!!
her_rodeo_clown

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2010
sorry who ?
simple minds

Pauls Valley, OK

#7 Jul 7, 2010
Macray? is he the guy thats pretty young but looks like an old man?
shutup

Paris, TX

#10 Jul 7, 2010
Yes that old man with the duck tail! And Tiffany is the biggest liar ive ever known!They are both losers in my book!!!
what

Hugo, OK

#11 Jul 10, 2010
people wrote:
I think that is kimberly sister but I think u got here sister confused. kristen harris is kimberly parsons sister that takin care of kim kids. Tiffany thompson I married wit kids of her own.
because kristen sleeping with kims ex husband thats sick lmao
ohyea

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2010
SORRY YOUR KIN TO KIM , TOO BAD
Kristen

AOL

#13 Jul 11, 2010
Sorry your wrong. Just because I have something to do with my niece and nephew doesn't mean I'm sleeping around.
true

Hugo, OK

#14 Jul 11, 2010
you tell them girl! But dont let it bother u they will find some one new to talk shit on in a couple of hours!
getalong

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2010
cant we all get along amd stop the talking down lol
also

Hugo, OK

#16 Jul 11, 2010
Kristen wrote:
Sorry your wrong. Just because I have something to do with my niece and nephew doesn't mean I'm sleeping around.
well it was just a comment everyone knows u been with a few of her exes motley ring a bell
ho patrol

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2010
now wait a second. lets back up and think about this. also wrote that kristen has been with kims exs, but seein how there aint but maybe five or so people in 3 countys that kim aint been with, it wud be hard to find sumone that isnt a ex of kims. and the five or so that she hasnt had are gay. so that leaves pretty slim pickins.
tiffaslut

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2010
looks like someone dont know what they talking about.. Suprise suprise.. Tiffany the whore who followin in her mommas "tracks"lmao!! the only reason she a "good girl" is cuz her momma had more corners and dudes to suck off for bump than to teach ol Tiff how to do what momma did!!!!
mr jo

Pryor, OK

#19 Jul 12, 2010
tiffiny kim and tiff mama all three got good stuff between there legs ive tryed em all three
mr jo

Pryor, OK

#20 Jul 12, 2010
and the mama gives the best head
HOMEGROWN

United States

#21 Jul 13, 2010
have a good day tiff.
seriously

Hugo, OK

#23 Jul 24, 2010
ho patrol wrote:
now wait a second. lets back up and think about this. also wrote that kristen has been with kims exs, but seein how there aint but maybe five or so people in 3 countys that kim aint been with, it wud be hard to find sumone that isnt a ex of kims. and the five or so that she hasnt had are gay. so that leaves pretty slim pickins.
very well put! I can not think of one guy that has not slept wit her!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katrina A Crawford (Oct '15) Mon Curious 6
Kerr Bilt Trailers (Oct '12) May 20 Savage 11
Look who michael lindamood is with now!!!!!! May 20 Goodlookin98 2
Ashley Parra May 17 Scuba Steve 8
What ever happened to bj morgan May 17 ThenandNow 5
Hugo Oklahoma STD ALERT!!!!! (Dec '16) May 17 ThenandNow 18
Robert Shores May 16 Your Mom 2

Hugo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages