Hugo Wal-mart
wmwm

United States

#21 Sep 4, 2010
billy may should not be in her position! she dose not know how to treat people! she is to worried about bossing people around not concered about the big picture. sad that they continue to allow her to create a horriable work environment
hummm

United States

#22 Sep 4, 2010
is billie may the one that looks like she just rolled out of bed and went to work? they should tell her to brush her hair!
grant

United States

#23 Sep 4, 2010
What happened to the last store mang.?
grant

United States

#24 Sep 4, 2010
who are the best managers out there?
bigboy

United States

#25 Sep 7, 2010
i cant stand billy may.she dont kno wat she doin an she do need to brush her nappy head
Retail Bandit

United States

#26 Sep 7, 2010
Grant,
Kerry Wyrick was probably the best assistant manager they had while I was there. Him or Lisa anyway.

It seems now that management tries to run off any good hands, so that Walmart can put many new hires on part-time with no benefits.
present employee

United States

#27 Sep 7, 2010
Retail Bandit wrote:
Grant,
Kerry Wyrick was probably the best assistant manager they had while I was there. Him or Lisa anyway.
It seems now that management tries to run off any good hands, so that Walmart can put many new hires on part-time with no benefits.
Yes you are absolutely correct, they do run off all da good ones n then hire NEW YOUNG ones p/t no benefits n most r lazy.... I wrk with 3 fairly new girls who dnt wanna work they'd rather stand around make plans for da weekend while we (good ones) wrk..
Retail Bandit

United States

#28 Sep 7, 2010
Looks like it would be cheaper in the long run to keep present employees, rather than train new hires every few weeks. Some don't last that long.

I saw Louise up there the other night, and she said the new store manager was really good. I hope she is right.
Current Employee

Hugo, OK

#29 Sep 7, 2010
The new store manager is an asshole. He acts like he is too good to speak to the regular employees if they come to him with a problem. And he doesn't give a damn about family.
Billy Mae does indeed not deserve her position. She doesn't have the slightest clue on how to run any of the departments she is over. She's a back stabber. She does get everyone to do her job. She's fricking annoying. She demands the impossible. Everyone that doesn't or hasn't worked for walmart wonders why the employees always seem unfriendly? Well, it's because the managers bitch at them even if they are doing five peoples jobs plus their own. But then you have all these new people that come in that get away with doing nothing!!! And most of those new people are making as much as the ones that have been there for awhile.
shouldaknown

Lawton, OK

#31 Sep 7, 2010
I guess everyone agrees.It's sad when they get rid of the good workers to hire part timers that don't do crap.There are Asst. Managers having relationships with employees, and two of them still work there.The managers to treat the employees like crap, especially Billie Mae, and no she does not have a clue what she is doing.That is still not an excuse for the employees to take it out on the customers, although there have been some very rude and flat out stupid customers go into the store.Being a former employee there is one piece of advice I can give to the management team as well as the "big bosses" from Bentonville.Treat the employees with respect.Don't expext the employess to do 20 other tasks plus the job they normally do.Management can't do that, so how do they expect the other workers to do it.Mark deserved to be fired, and so should some other managers.
former employee

United States

#32 Sep 7, 2010
Current Employee wrote:
The new store manager is an asshole. He acts like he is too good to speak to the regular employees if they come to him with a problem. And he doesn't give a damn about family.
Billy Mae does indeed not deserve her position. She doesn't have the slightest clue on how to run any of the departments she is over. She's a back stabber. She does get everyone to do her job. She's fricking annoying. She demands the impossible. Everyone that doesn't or hasn't worked for walmart wonders why the employees always seem unfriendly? Well, it's because the managers bitch at them even if they are doing five peoples jobs plus their own. But then you have all these new people that come in that get away with doing nothing!!! And most of those new people are making as much as the ones that have been there for awhile.
Everyone needs to call 1800walmart and complain about this store. Then and only then will something be done.
Curious

United States

#33 Sep 7, 2010
Who are the Managers that are having a relationships with employees?
shouldaknown

United States

#34 Sep 7, 2010
Karen was, of course that's why she got fired.And Josh, and who doesn't know about that.
Present-Day Employee

United States

#35 Sep 7, 2010
shouldaknown wrote:
Karen was, of course that's why she got fired.And Josh, and who doesn't know about that.
I didn't know!! Who he messing with? I thought he recently got married and had a baby.
Curious

United States

#36 Sep 8, 2010
I knew karen was but not josh, jeff was a horn dog from what i heard when he was working there
missworld

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Sep 27, 2010
I myself have not had any problems with the people there. They seem to be a pretty nice group of people.
whatwhatwhat

United States

#38 Sep 28, 2010
same here :)
lets think about this

Antlers, OK

#39 Sep 28, 2010
someone from Hugo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes,I have to agree. It does suck. Just look at the difference in this one and the one in Paris,Tx. or Mcalester,Ok. It is sad.
Both of those cities have a population of over 30,000. Hugo Wal-Mart for some people is the only resource. We live in a poor community where not much happens. If we grew as a city and got more attractions to keep people coming to our town, it would grow. Remember when it closed at 10pm, and how excited the WHOLE city was when the ground broke? How many donations Hugo Wal-Mart gives every year to our local schools? Enjoy the lil things in life.. It could be worse.
whatwhatwhat

United States

#40 Sep 29, 2010
ditto
RogerD

Hugo, OK

#41 Sep 29, 2010
ok so alot of the people that work at this wal mart will know me and personally nobody at wal mart would be rude or bitchy if everyone else would do there part. i understand that everyone has there own stuff to do but if a superior asks or even tells you to do sometime it is your job... your badge says wal mart not dept 3 or what ever... and i think that the wal mart carries what we need... its not our fault as associates if we dont have what you need once a year call home office and tell them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antlers City workers (Jan '17) 39 min lawnboy 26
Dalton Maxwell caught sucking cock! Wed Richard Anderson 3
any nice single women in hugo? (Jul '10) Tue Dfg1950a 37
fresh eggs Tue MICHAEL McBRIDE 1
Who is LA Apr 16 John 4
Hugo cops (Mar '17) Apr 16 My Town 12
Jim rays Apr 15 Jizzy 4

Hugo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages