Comments
41 - 59 of 59 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 16, 2010
 
kelli wrote:
A person can have no remorse for things that never happened.
get real wh*re
Kelli

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 19, 2010
 
Being beautiful has always made me the center of attention!!!! I love how yall envy me.
right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

lol you tell em girl! I think most beautiful women or hott guy has this problem in small towns. Look at the alot of the names they put on here yours brians and jeffs you are all hott! people are so jealous and will do and say anything sometimes to bring you down. There are also alot of bullys on here too.
Danielle

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

wow ms.Johnson now that you did move out of that shit hole town Hugo and prolly have been moved out of there awhile, now people want to run there mouth I bet most of them won't even say half this shit to your face.
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 22, 2010
 
You must be one of her lesbian lovers
james brown

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 22, 2010
 
Was she that hot science teacher, with big boobs, who partied with some of the kids?
james brown

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 22, 2010
 
If so I want to see some pics!!!
Hugo Mama

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 29, 2010
 
How'd she keep from being prosecuted? You can go to jail for having sex with underage students.
The Truth

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 1, 2011
 
Hugo Mama wrote:
How'd she keep from being prosecuted? You can go to jail for having sex with underage students.
Exactly.

In this world, rumors are worth more than facts. Why? Because facts end games; facts win. Rumors can keep playing long after the game has ended.

The Truth
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 1, 2011
 
That's because she was asked to resign.
The Truth

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 2, 2011
 
educated wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you shouldn't get on here and talk crap if you can't spell. Maybe Kelli should tutor you. Oh geez I forgot she lost her teaching privileges!!!
[quote]Jeff, you shouldn't get on here and talk crap if you can't spell. Maybe Kelli should tutor you. Oh geez! I forgot. She lost her teaching privileges.[/quote]

I corrected your punctuation for you. Maybe you shouldn't get on here and talk crap if you don't know how to write.

And, for the record, I don't know Jeff and I'm not defending him in any way. I'm just defending the language. If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, be an accurate one, please. Otherwise, you're doing it for YOU, not for the language, and that's not the right reason... especially when you're wrong.

The Truth

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 3, 2011
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
[quote]Jeff, you shouldn't get on here and talk crap if you can't spell. Maybe Kelli should tutor you. Oh geez! I forgot. She lost her teaching privileges.[/quote]
I corrected your punctuation for you. Maybe you shouldn't get on here and talk crap if you don't know how to write.
And, for the record, I don't know Jeff and I'm not defending him in any way. I'm just defending the language. If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, be an accurate one, please. Otherwise, you're doing it for YOU, not for the language, and that's not the right reason... especially when you're wrong.
The Truth
Job well done!
petroleom cowboy

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 16, 2012
 
one of my good friends fell for her lies, he has a 3 year old son with her, he never knew what kind of whore she was, now he found out she has been sleeping with black guys, whats her damn problem, how could she not be prosecuted for sleeping with high school kids
tiff

Mulhall, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 16, 2012
 
Well she didn't get prosecuted and with a thing like sleeping with students coming up don't u think that's the first thing that would happen ?! She was a wonderful teacher and Shes a good person, ppl on here wanna sweep her porch instead of their own when they themselves a're more then likely fucking anything that'll have them .... and maybe the person who wrote this really needs a Damn teacher, learn to spell someones name before you blast them on a drama sight ... and old cowboy I'm sure he wasn't innocent in the relationship !
valliant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 16, 2012
 
Reguardless of what anyone thinks or believes or has seen to be fact she has kids who love their mom and know how to use a computer that don't deserve to be hurt by reading these things.how many children need to be hurt by these things.
used

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 23, 2012
 
You know what is wrong with Choctaw co? People live in the past! How long ago was she accused of doing such things? there you go! move on to the next person you want to bully! Thats all this is!
woody

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

slut wrote:
You done gave the town of paris all that kitty yet lol u covered hugo and all surrounding areas. Look at your life that your so proud of and I feel for your poor kids.
she's still givin it up to every man she comes into contact with old or young. She's still going out every night. Lucky for her that paris is bigger than Hugo and she's making her way around all the men real well. With an easy rep like hers it wont take long.
ok

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Oct 30, 2012
 
Kelli wrote:
Wow.... such small town drama.... amazing how people love to talk about me. Let me just say ... I havent lived in that shit hole for 3 years now and Im still your favoirte topic of converstaion. I LOVE IT!! Go ahead and make me the "center of attention" HAHAHAHA
Well I know one thing I won't be eating there ANYMORE. What a disgrace you are! Why are you not locked up where you should be. If you slept with a teen while teaching you should be under the f"in jail. I wonder if the nice owners of weezies know this. I think I'll make a phone call
ok

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Oct 30, 2012
 
Chris wrote:
EVERYONE HAS A PAST...Sounds like some people need to grow up & stop running their mouth about shit they know NOTHING about..Haven't any of you ever heard "You learn from your mistakes"..Really, people??
Get your OWN life and stop worrying about everyone elses!!!!
Really dick head? You learn? What? How to sleep with children????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hugo Discussions

Search the Hugo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What does your family do when you're stuck in t... 2 hr Avert problem 4
Choctaw electric 2 hr not your problem 3
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr TAMARA 72,109
Shelia Payne Webster 6 hr Just Wondering 3
what about this man? 19 hr StickyFingers 2
Kelly hammock ?? Fri snoopy 7
CEO Responds To Facebook Claims From Upset Elec... Thu hell 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hugo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hugo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hugo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hugo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••