Danny Anderson

Posted in the Hugo Forum

unknown

Hugo, OK

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Attn.Women He is a woman beater and if ur pregnant it doesnt matter he will still beat u up and he uses women for only one thing if yall know what I mean And doesnt care what happens to the child.
chillen

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 16, 2010
he mustve broke up with u now u r one of his haters how sad
danny anderson

Hugo, OK

#3 Dec 19, 2010
naw its true . he dont know how to treat a woman . he a punk ass bitch.
Haha

Hugo, OK

#4 Dec 19, 2010
Danny you still living at home with your mommy? lol
In the know

Hugo, OK

#5 Dec 19, 2010
Danny doesn't beat on women. If you gave him a chance you would see that he really is a sweet guy. Just gets a bad rep because of who his family is.
yeah_sure

Waurika, OK

#6 Dec 20, 2010
oh wtf ever they are all like that i have seen it first hand danny even knocked shay around when she was pregnant the whole family is crazy
hesmyex

Valliant, OK

#7 Dec 24, 2010
he has neva hit me he is a gud guy at heart i have neva seen him on a bad side
The Real Danny

Bellevue, WA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
I thank those who stood up for me here. People just like talkin smack cus they hate on me. Sorry I turned my life around and yall cant.
ARM

Hugo, OK

#9 Oct 14, 2012
I still love you Danny!
the one

Bellevue, WA

#10 Dec 4, 2012
dannys a good guy a great father and all yall that are talkin shit on here dont know the danny he is today yall need quit judging people by there past u know people do change and he has only noone will give him a chance to show it
jenny from the block

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
The obviously none of y'all know the real Danny. If you want an opinion go ask his wife. See if she don't tell you how it is and then cuss your ass out for being rude and in the business. Your a good guy to me Danny. Don't let ignorant people get to you. Still love you as if you was my big brother.
the real danny

Bellevue, WA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
thank u so much the one and thank you pooh bear i love you tooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
body fount 2 hr carhopper 2
New Dr 7 hr dead parent 2
Traig Brown 7 hr an old friend 8
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr yeah 2,724
what it do 12 hr hit 3
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 hr Joyce 76,193
hugo youth football Tue hit 1
Hugo Dating
Find my Match

Hugo Jobs

Hugo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hugo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hugo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]