Who's the toughest fighters in hugo
OICUR12

Union City, OK

#22 Apr 30, 2010
cbs wrote:
<quoted text>
hack welch ,terry paul payne , stan payne and major payne ole days
if you want to go old school. the houston boys out bids them all.
OICUR12

Union City, OK

#23 Apr 30, 2010
bens bud wrote:
<quoted text>benny cave hands down the badist
only time will tell who the real fool is, ask benny how jessie babcock's ass kicking felt. benny is a chicken shit that likes to sucker punch people, when thy are not lookin
Super

United States

#24 Apr 30, 2010
Johnny Taylor
OICUR12

Union City, OK

#25 Apr 30, 2010
Super wrote:
Johnny Taylor
yeah johnny was tough, i seen him and butch willet go at it once. it was hell of a fight
hope

United States

#26 Apr 30, 2010
Super wrote:
Johnny Taylor
you talken about the one the river or which one???? please reply
Super

United States

#27 Apr 30, 2010
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
you talken about the one the river or which one???? please reply
that's the one.
over the hill

United States

#28 Apr 30, 2010
Super wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the one.
that old cripple butt needs to sit in the rockin chair and run business to tx
sleepy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#29 Apr 30, 2010
over the hill wrote:
<quoted text>
that old cripple butt needs to sit in the rockin chair and run business to tx
lol! I'm sure he would agree.
D Simpson

United States

#30 May 1, 2010
Ive had a black eye or two,ive been shot six times,stabbed nine times,1st 2nd & 3rd degree burns,hit my a van,and my eye ball cut out,between 15 and 30 years old, and still Ive never once back down in a fist fight from start to finish. And as far as benny Cave goes,im the one man that he better worry about!the world must that that me and him have some unfinished business to take care of,at the right time and the right place.So keep on kidden yourselves about who's really the baddest around here, because I can throw my fist as many times as the nextman. If you think benny is so tough, telling him to get in my reach just once ,and well see!!!!!!!!
ROCKY

United States

#31 May 1, 2010
D Simpson wrote:
Ive had a black eye or two,ive been shot six times,stabbed nine times,1st 2nd & 3rd degree burns,hit my a van,and my eye ball cut out,between 15 and 30 years old, and still Ive never once back down in a fist fight from start to finish. And as far as benny Cave goes,im the one man that he better worry about!the world must that that me and him have some unfinished business to take care of,at the right time and the right place.So keep on kidden yourselves about who's really the baddest around here, because I can throw my fist as many times as the nextman. If you think benny is so tough, telling him to get in my reach just once ,and well see!!!!!!!!
DANG DALE quit blowing your horn nobody cares how tough you are. Benny go smoke that boy so he will quit telling the world how bad he is. dang son are you right with GOD?
mary barnes

United States

#32 May 1, 2010
D Simpson wrote:
thats my boy i'm so proud of him. aint he the shitts.
moma cried

United States

#33 May 1, 2010
D Simpson wrote:
Are you messen with benny's woman while he's in PRISON? You a bad bad boy. benny aint scared.
D Simpson

Union City, OK

#34 May 2, 2010
moma cried wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you messen with benny's woman while he's in PRISON? You a bad bad boy. benny aint scared.
The only woman I got is my woman,and i dont think she knows benny,:) "at least I dont THINK so" :) lol !!!!!!!
eyes and many

United States

#35 May 2, 2010
D Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
The only woman I got is my woman,and i dont think she knows benny,:) "at least I dont THINK so" :) lol !!!!!!!
DALE you was with anohter woman the other night PLAYER. THINK what you want, everythings cool
DO WHAT

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 May 2, 2010
eyes and many wrote:
<quoted text>
DALE you was with anohter woman the other night PLAYER. THINK what you want, everythings cool
think what you want, i dont care
got ya

United States

#37 May 2, 2010
DO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
think what you want, i dont care
just kidding. everthing was just joking with you.
do it if u can

United States

#38 May 2, 2010
Troy Rice and Bryan Belvin both can stroke nad they aint crack heads like the others
GRAN

Chesterfield, MO

#39 May 2, 2010
My GRANNY whip everyone one of ya!
disgusted

United States

#40 May 2, 2010
Yeah Dale is real tough. Any man that beats up on women is a real bad ass. You should be proud mary
peachs

United States

#41 May 2, 2010
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antlers City workers (Jan '17) Thu lawnboy 26
Dalton Maxwell caught sucking cock! Wed Richard Anderson 3
any nice single women in hugo? (Jul '10) Tue Dfg1950a 37
fresh eggs Apr 17 MICHAEL McBRIDE 1
Who is LA Apr 16 John 4
Hugo cops (Mar '17) Apr 16 My Town 12
Jim rays Apr 15 Jizzy 4

Hugo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages