Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

and the fact of my last name being Starr if u cant figure that out with the pic u must not know me at all or u must be a re re o wait I forgot im in oklahoma I bet it is hard for yall to figure it out
wally worker

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

5Starr wrote:
<quoted text>yea thats the point I want people to know who I am Im not some chicken crap that hides behind some code name thats why I put my pic on here to cause if I have something to say I want u to know im saying it
Evidently, you are chicken crap, since you claim to be high, mighty and so well known that Walmart* management calls you to get the "truth" about Scotty and you don't even know the difference between Tim and Scotty!! There's no way Dan would call you to get any information from you since you're about the dimmest star in Southeast Oklahoma! Keep telling yourself how important you are, because most people that know you knows better!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

you must be a re re cause h number one he told me his name well all they have to do is ask about any woman there about scotty and he has probably came on to them I have been there many times and have seen him do it my self the only chicken crap I see on here is u cause ur the one who dont have ur name on here and no im not high and mighty I just call it like i see it and yea I know scotty real well if u think im lieing just ask Lorena
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

What about misty draper? I have hooked up with her couple times...... She still there?
The truth

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ha ha ha Scotty don't work there no more he got caned yesterday
pappy

Lancaster, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Well now the real reason you can not find help in a Walamrt store is quite simple--they do not hire enough people to give first class service---that is why the make billions in profits each year and the management makes suh big bonuses--less help means bigger bonuses and bigger profits. And that means if you shop in walmart you have entered the world of Wally owrld of self helpshopping. If you can not find it you do not need it and self help shopping even saves you money if you can nto find it. Just think of the money you save using the self help mehodBesides they probably never restocked the item because you never foundit to buy. Go home happy you saved another ten bucks agin using that self help program. An employee that was not hired can not help you if he was not hired.
former employee

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

There are some bottom feeders working there, but there are also some surprisingly intelligent and hard working people,you just have to get lucky and find them
As for Scotty, he creeped on me the entire time I worked there,it makes me wonder why his wife puts up with it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

blah wrote:
What about misty draper? I have hooked up with her couple times...... She still there?
Lie
disgruntled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I hate shopping there! Anytime I need help in electronics department theres never anybody around. If there is, it kills them to help me. Only a select few there act like they are happy to help you.
Informed Consumer

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I haven't shopped at a Walmart store in years.

If you buy any product from their company, you are supporting many things you probably wouldn't want to support. Like, oh say... Augusto Pinochet. Um, yeah.

In 1998, Walmart proposed construction of a store off Charlotte Pike near Nashville, Tennessee. The building site was home to both Native American burial grounds and a Civil War battle site. Protests were mounted by Native Americans and Civil War interest groups, but the Walmart store was eventually constructed after moving graves and some modifications of the site so as not to interfere with the battlefield. Civil War relics were also discovered at the site. The project developers donated land to permit access to the Civil War historic site. The Indian burials were removed and re-buried.

According to the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), "Walmart is the single largest importer of foreign-produced goods in the United States", their biggest trading partner is China, and their trade with China alone constitutes approximately 10% of the total US trade deficit with China as of 2004.

On November 24, 2012 a fire in a Bangladesh clothing factory resulted in the death of 112 workers. Survivors said that fire extinguishers didn't work, an exit door was locked, and that when the fire alarm went off, bosses told workers to return to their sewing machines. Victims were trapped or jumped to their deaths from the eight-story building, which had no fire escapes or exits. Initially Walmart said it could not confirm that it had ever sourced apparel from the factory, however photos taken by Bangladeshi labor activists showed Walmart-branded clothing present in the factory after the fire. Walmart later said that a supplier had subcontracted work to the factory "in direct violation of our policies." However, on December 4, documents revealed that at least five supplier companies had been using the Bangladesh factory to provide apparel for Walmart and its subsidiary Samís Club during the past year. It was also disclosed in a November 24, New York Times article that officials who had attended a 2011 Bangladesh meeting to discuss factory safety in the garment industry said that the Walmart official there had played the lead role in blocking an effort to have global retailers pay more for apparel to help Bangladesh factories improve their electrical and fire safety.

In January 2006, Walmart was criticized for the recommendation system on its website which suggested that some black-related DVDs, such as Introducing Dorothy Dandridge and documentaries on Baptist minister and civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. were similar to the Planet of the Apes television series DVD box set.

A December 2007 report published by the Environmental Investigation Agency (a non-governmental agency), revealed that some furniture sold at Walmart was made from wood which had been illegally logged in protected Russian habitats for Siberian tigers and other wildlife.

Critics derided Walmart as buying what they called "Dead Peasants Insurance" or "Janitor Insurance." Critics, as well as the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, charge that the company was trying to profit from the deaths of its employees, and take advantage of the tax law which allowed it to deduct the premiums. The practice was stopped in the mid-1990s when the federal government closed the tax deduction and began to pursue Walmart for back taxes.

Walmart is one of the single largest contributors to all global socio-economic crises and human rights abuses.

If you know all of this and you continue to shop there, I hope you lose sleep. A lot of sleep. As much sleep as the children who make your shoes in poor countries, you lame uneducated ape-monkey-robot-zombie-energy -sucking-ignorant-stooge.
familey member

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Informed Consumer wrote:
I haven't shopped at a Walmart store in years.
If you buy any product from their company, you are supporting many things you probably wouldn't want to support. Like, oh say... Augusto Pinochet. Um, yeah.
In 1998, Walmart proposed construction of a store off Charlotte Pike near Nashville, Tennessee. The building site was home to both Native American burial grounds and a Civil War battle site. Protests were mounted by Native Americans and Civil War interest groups, but the Walmart store was eventually constructed after moving graves and some modifications of the site so as not to interfere with the battlefield. Civil War relics were also discovered at the site. The project developers donated land to permit access to the Civil War historic site. The Indian burials were removed and re-buried.
According to the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), "Walmart is the single largest importer of foreign-produced goods in the United States", their biggest trading partner is China, and their trade with China alone constitutes approximately 10% of the total US trade deficit with China as of 2004.
On November 24, 2012 a fire in a Bangladesh clothing factory resulted in the death of 112 workers. Survivors said that fire extinguishers didn't work, an exit door was locked, and that when the fire alarm went off, bosses told workers to return to their sewing machines. Victims were trapped or jumped to their deaths from the eight-story building, which had no fire escapes or exits. Initially Walmart said it could not confirm that it had ever sourced apparel from the factory, however photos taken by Bangladeshi labor activists showed Walmart-branded clothing present in the factory after the fire. Walmart later said that a supplier had subcontracted work to the factory "in direct violation of our policies." However, on December 4, documents revealed that at least five supplier companies had been using the Bangladesh factory to provide apparel for Walmart and its subsidiary Samís Club during the past year. It was also disclosed in a November 24, New York Times article that officials who had attended a 2011 Bangladesh meeting to discuss factory safety in the garment industry said that the Walmart official there had played the lead role in blocking an effort to have global retailers pay more for apparel to help Bangladesh factories improve their electrical and fire safety.
In January 2006, Walmart was criticized for the recommendation system on its website which suggested that some black-related DVDs, such as Introducing Dorothy Dandridge and documentaries on Baptist minister and civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. were similar to the Planet of the Apes television series DVD box set.
A December 2007 report published by the Environmental Investigation Agency (a non-governmental agency), revealed that some furniture sold at Walmart was made from wood which had been illegally logged in protected Russian habitats for Siberian tigers and other wildlife.
Critics derided Walmart as buying what they called "Dead Peasants Insurance" or "Janitor Insurance." Critics, as well as the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, charge that the company was trying to profit from the deaths of its employees, and take advantage of the tax law which allowed it to deduct the premiums. The practice was stopped in the mid-1990s when the federal government closed the tax deduction and began to pursue Walmart for back taxes.
Walmart is one of the single largest contributors to all global socio-economic crises and human rights abuses.
If you know all of this and you continue to shop there, I hope you lose sleep. A lot of sleep. As much sleep as the children who make your shoes in poor countries, you lame uneducated ape-monkey-robot-zombie-energy -sucking-ignorant-stooge.
cmon please. Who's ignorant uh you are. Stupid ass.
Informed Consumer

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

familey member wrote:
<quoted text>cmon please. Who's ignorant uh you are. Stupid ass.
You don't understand the impact you have on the world every time you choose to purchase something from Walmart. Of course, you will say to yourself, "How can one person affect a global economy?" It adds up. Believe me. I know a lot more than I'm letting on because Walmart has been involved in things that would make the mafia look like the Mickey Mouse Club. I value self-preservation as much as the next person. I'm not going to say everything I know, but if you dig around on the internet long enough, you'll find out just how fucked up the Walton Family and their Evil Empire really is.

What exactly is a "familey" anyways?
great

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Informed Consumer wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand the impact you have on the world every time you choose to purchase something from Walmart. Of course, you will say to yourself, "How can one person affect a global economy?" It adds up. Believe me. I know a lot more than I'm letting on because Walmart has been involved in things that would make the mafia look like the Mickey Mouse Club. I value self-preservation as much as the next person. I'm not going to say everything I know, but if you dig around on the internet long enough, you'll find out just how fucked up the Walton Family and their Evil Empire really is.
What exactly is a "familey" anyways?
what big box company isn't guilty of this type of behavior?
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Sexy over 40 wrote:
Wal-Mart is a joke they don't have enough staff 2 cover the customers, u can't find anyone if u need help. I'm so tired of that we need a real grocery store.. Please bring Brookshire, Pruetts, Krogers something Hugo really needs one of these.. And 2 the tall black employee at wal-mart that works the express lane she needs a new attitude she's never friendly never greets the customer,a never have a smile on her face.
......Yes she is..... Arlien
Informed Consumer

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

great wrote:
<quoted text>
what big box company isn't guilty of this type of behavior?
First, educate yourself up to date on the impact these companies have:

http://www.ilsr.org/key-studies-walmart-and-b...

Above, you will find summaries of the primary findings of more than three dozen studies that examine such questions as: Does Walmart boost employment? Do big-box stores increase tax revenue? Do independent businesses keep more money circulating locally?

Second, how do we all come together and brainstorm to generate solutions to these kinds of problems?

One or two people can start something, but it takes a community and eventually many communities to create opportunities for major change.

Think about your children and how much they deserve to be able to make safe and reasonably-priced purchases, from medicine to food to eventually making consumer choices that will provide a model for their own childrens' purchasing behavior. It's a long road, but we're on it whether we like it or not. It's past time to change it. Or, we're heading for extinction and that isn't an overly exaggerated or dramatic statement. All of these things start in the brain, how we think about things, how we make decisions, how we inform ourselves and critically think about our world. What we think is what we create and what we have created is a monster. We are all partially responsible. As we can all be partially responsible for destroying the creature we have birthed from our own minds.
jamie

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Does anyone know savannah that works at the Hugo, ok Walmart? I'm trying to find out a last name for her.
jamie

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Do u know savannah that works at the Hugo Walmart? If so what is her last name?
great

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

jamie wrote:
Stop being a stalker freak and ask her.
Buffalo Bill

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

jamie wrote:
It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again!
real

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

jamie wrote:
its Savannah Muller. Her mom is school teacher at junior high.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hugo Discussions

Search the Hugo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What does your family do when you're stuck in t... 21 min ISMO 3
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 72,068
Kelly hammock ?? 2 hr snoopy 7
what about this man? 3 hr sidewinder 1
CEO Responds To Facebook Claims From Upset Elec... 4 hr hell 2
Shelia Payne Webster Wed Just Wondering 1
Taylor Weathers Wed really 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hugo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000