I think he is really nice.
Hugo Man

Tahlequah, OK

#4 Sep 6, 2010
I Think He Is A Pretty Kewl Guy He Has Always Been Nice And Friendly Towards Me
asmt01

Sulphur, OK

#5 Sep 6, 2010
What is up with all the questions about Jeff Tucker? He lives with the mother of his son, he works his own business, he's not a theif or a dopehead. He has his flaws like everyone else and news flash he's human just like everyone else too.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Well I haven't heard anything about him in a long time. I only met him a few times back in the day. With David . But he seems like a good guy. He use ta be hot. LOL. He has a really nice sister and his parents were really nice to me. But that was 10 yrs ago. So I don't really know much about him now days. Sorry LOL
Friend of Jeff Tucker

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Sep 6, 2010
He is a very nice guy. Why?

“Shane Skinner/Fitzgera ld ”

hugo

#8 Sep 6, 2010
i think he cool

TYM

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2010
asmt01 wrote:
What is up with all the questions about Jeff Tucker? He lives with the mother of his son, he works his own business, he's not a theif or a dopehead. He has his flaws like everyone else and news flash he's human just like everyone else too.
Wasn't meaning anything bad, just a general question. Chill. Personally, I think he's a good guy.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 24, 2010
Are you sure he is still hooked up with the mother of his son? Just saying maybe your facts aren't right.
BARNEY

Fort Sill, OK

#11 Oct 24, 2010
lola- tulsa wrote:
Are you sure he is still hooked up with the mother of his son? Just saying maybe your facts aren't right.
he will hook up with you if are EASY LOL
BARNEY

Fort Sill, OK

#12 Oct 24, 2010
lola- tulsa wrote:
YOU ARE EASY HE WILL LOL

Location hidden

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Who said anything about hooking up with him. I think your mind is is where it doesnt need to be. I am just checking out where he lives.
cassiejo

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2010
i hav never heard anything negative about him. i know he is friends with some of my friends and they all think he is great. iam shur he has made mistakes like all of us but he"s still hot as hell!!!!
Happygilmore

Sulphur, OK

#15 Oct 25, 2010
He is a liar and a conartest don't buy no grasscutter from him he's a ripoff
asmt01

Antlers, OK

#16 Oct 25, 2010
lola- tulsa wrote:
I am the mother of his son so maybe you need to get your facts straight..... Just saying!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#17 Oct 25, 2010
Thanks for helping me get my facts straight!
hmmmm

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2010
So is he single? if so would he be a guy worth asking out?
facts

Valliant, OK

#19 Oct 26, 2010
It doesn't matter if he's with her or not, he's always got 3 0r 4 on a string and he thinks it's funny. I wouldn't want my daughter dating him. Age doesn't matter he'll take them @ any age.
4real

Fort Sill, OK

#20 Oct 26, 2010
lola- tulsa wrote:
Who said anything about hooking up with him. I think your mind is is where it doesnt need to be. I am just checking out where he lives.
in a house

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Oct 26, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
So is he single? if so would he be a guy worth asking out?
YES and YES gurl! Becuz he's HOT and he likes to have a gud time!!!! Go fer it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton Maxwell caught sucking cock! 16 hr Richard Anderson 3
any nice single women in hugo? (Jul '10) Tue Dfg1950a 37
fresh eggs Tue MICHAEL McBRIDE 1
Antlers City workers (Jan '17) Apr 16 nosey 25
Who is LA Apr 16 John 4
Hugo cops (Mar '17) Apr 16 My Town 12
Jim rays Apr 15 Jizzy 4

Hugo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages