justin daniels justin riddle and shan...

justin daniels justin riddle and shanna arms

Posted in the Hugo Forum

really

Springer, OK

#1 Jan 28, 2011
whats up with these 3 crackheads
choctaw

Sulphur, OK

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Hadden heard anything yet but Eddie's always with Deana Cooper Self what ever her name is?
Cuz

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Justin handels his shit and takes good care of his kids, find someone else to talk about, he would do anything for anybody, and dont deserve to b run down on tpx.
lol

Durant, OK

#4 Jan 28, 2011
You live and you learn. You've gotta make the mistakes so you can learn by them. But it's when you don't learn by them that's gonna get ya.
calvin greer

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2011
now heres three stealing crackers.
choctaw electric

Springer, OK

#6 Jan 30, 2011
Cuz wrote:
Justin handels his shit and takes good care of his kids, find someone else to talk about, he would do anything for anybody, and dont deserve to b run down on tpx.
we coming to cut off ur sh_t boy
shannon

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Justin Daniels is a awesome person, father, and boyfriend. Sounds like a "crackhead" to me huh. Dumbasses. Choose someone else to talk shit about
sabrina arms

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Who the hell is shanna arms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist 6 hr Ronald 1
Chris Williams 20 hr Nonyabiz1996 1
Bj 21 hr smile 2
Precious Plum 21 hr smile 2
What the hell happened to Shody Lawrence and di... (Jan '12) Fri Kittiiblaque 10
tanner Armstrong Thu none ya 1
Nyssa Matchen (Apr '16) Thu none ya business 5

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages