Jennifer Miller
crapout

Hugo, OK

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Anyone know where this person stays? I am worried about her 3 kids and 1 on the way.living with Eric Lindsay somewhere and both have bench warrants? Why dont the cops do something about this doper Mom?
maybe

Guthrie, OK

#2 Nov 2, 2011
crapout wrote:
Anyone know where this person stays? I am worried about her 3 kids and 1 on the way.living with Eric Lindsay somewhere and both have bench warrants? Why dont the cops do something about this doper Mom?
I herd she live on highland or sumthin up in ther like highland an 4 or 5 th . Cops don't care she did them befor
wow

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2011
She been hangin wit candice logan crib
jennifer

Smithville, OK

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Im right where I wanna be u need to check your shit and get your facts straight. Why dont you get a life of your own and you wouldnt be on the freakin internet talking about other peoples life that you know nothing about and another thing why if your gonna get on here talking trash on me you cant put who you are? If I were you Ide address me to my face or at least put who you are. Chicken s***.
jennifer

Smithville, OK

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Wit isnt a word. Wow learn to type and I hope you know I dont hang wit her crib. Maybe you meant at her crib lol. But for your info no I dont and again post your name if you really had your facts straight you would put your name but because you didnt maybe its because you know the things your posting about me isnt true. Yeah this is Jennifer and all these things are bs and past is past why dont you all move on and get it right its 2012 ok.
jennifer

Smithville, OK

#6 Feb 17, 2012
I have never lived on Highland ever. Stupid.
crapout

Hugo, OK

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Your poor kids you had another one just so you could get more food stamps to sell so you and your "man" can get more dope, you have no future doing that, and we all know what your past has been, once a nasty ass, always a nasty ass!
Malcolm Hyland

Pineville, LA

#8 Feb 18, 2012
yall need to lay off. Jennifer knows she's made mistakes and then some. But you can't judge her as your doing because all people have done wrong in some time of their life. And drug addiction is a problem but people are to busy knocking people instead of trying to help them with their problems. And yes Jennifer we know its 2012 a new year. And I hope you and Eric are getting your lives together because you are setting bad examples for your children. And I'm sorry your life had togo down this road. but its time to grow up as you are telling this crapout
jackie

Boswell, OK

#9 Mar 15, 2012
She thinks she's a smart hustler. All she is is a fried up junkie.
hugo girl

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2012
thats sad that she wont let john have destiny he got a good job and a nice family but jennifer will not let him see her wants destiny to be like her instead of looking at her futur she was stupied for letting john get away he has done good for his self since they got the divorce
Dee

Hugo, OK

#11 Apr 7, 2012
hugo girl wrote:
thats sad that she wont let john have destiny he got a good job and a nice family but jennifer will not let him see her wants destiny to be like her instead of looking at her futur she was stupied for letting john get away he has done good for his self since they got the divorce
She's a selfish shi*y person is why! Using the Village Inn as drug operation. How have the police not noticed and busted them?! She has a newborn and stays **cked up all the time and had all kinds of people in and out of there. Her and her bf cant remember his name but they sell dope and keep it stashed in they're room with those kids, sad really!
Dee

Hugo, OK

#12 Apr 7, 2012
Malcolm Hyland wrote:
yall need to lay off. Jennifer knows she's made mistakes and then some. But you can't judge her as your doing because all people have done wrong in some time of their life. And drug addiction is a problem but people are to busy knocking people instead of trying to help them with their problems. And yes Jennifer we know its 2012 a new year. And I hope you and Eric are getting your lives together because you are setting bad examples for your children. And I'm sorry your life had togo down this road. but its time to grow up as you are telling this crapout
Made? She has never learned and the messed up part about it is she doesn't even care to change she's content with her lifestyle. I shouldn't be talking bad about people on here but I was bored and came across this, had to reply. I just feel sorry for her kids, she is a sad excuse for a mom.

mother.
Crystal

Tahlequah, OK

#13 Dec 16, 2012
As Sedrick would say; She a scandleous bitch. Eric back jail. Sedrick in jail and Jen so tweeked out she looks like a skeleton. I hope she sees the light before it is to late.
thatsme

Hugo, OK

#14 Oct 12, 2014
Destiny isn't john's smart1
hugo girl

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2014
thatsme wrote:
Destiny isn't john's smart1
better look again and see who is on birth certif
whathaha

Madison, WI

#16 Oct 15, 2014
jennifer wrote:
Wit isnt a word. Wow learn to type and I hope you know I dont hang wit her crib. Maybe you meant at her crib lol. But for your info no I dont and again post your name if you really had your facts straight you would put your name but because you didnt maybe its because you know the things your posting about me isnt true. Yeah this is Jennifer and all these things are bs and past is past why dont you all move on and get it right its 2012 ok.
Because Jennifer, nobody in Hugo knows how to move on. Every one seems to stay stuck in everybody else's past. Could be fun to them, gossiping. Could be they're bored and have nothing else to do or maybe they're fat ugly wives who want to get out and just go crazy but too chicken lol. Or maybe it's a husband who is married to a fn square and jealous. Either way all these people who are just sitting around the olé house on the net, well they are absolutely without the shadow of a doubt, more pathetic then all the bulls*** they're accusing others of! So Ide say maybe they should try and NOT be a vagina and get out there, get on someone's mind so they're talked about too. Deep down, it's what they secretly wanting. They'd never admit it though. That's okay though (to the people who starts these posts) your secrets safe with...... Well everyone. You never said who you were?
thatsme

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2014
whathaha wrote:
<quoted text>Because Jennifer, nobody in Hugo knows how to move on. Every one seems to stay stuck in everybody else's past. Could be fun to them, gossiping. Could be they're bored and have nothing else to do or maybe they're fat ugly wives who want to get out and just go crazy but too chicken lol. Or maybe it's a husband who is married to a fn square and jealous. Either way all these people who are just sitting around the olé house on the net, well they are absolutely without the shadow of a doubt, more pathetic then all the bulls*** they're accusing others of! So Ide say maybe they should try and NOT be a vagina and get out there, get on someone's mind so they're talked about too. Deep down, it's what they secretly wanting. They'd never admit it though. That's okay though (to the people who starts these posts) your secrets safe with...... Well everyone. You never said who you were?
Thanks
thatsme

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2014
hugo girl wrote:
<quoted text>
better look again and see who is on birth certif
Lmfao i can't quit laughing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Lives Matter? Really? 1 hr Inquisitor 65
Jamie Alexander 23 hr StaticE 2
REWARD in Missing Person Case - Melissa McVay D... (Aug '11) Wed Hot Pink Llamanade 34
Recent List Of Books They Don't Want Young Peop... Wed Hot Pink Llamanade 1
Hollywood film industry cult of pedophiles Sep 25 Hot Pink Llamanade 27
Oliver Stone On Sanitized Media In Our "Disney"... Sep 22 Jesus Made Suffer... 5
Charlotte NC: National Guard Deployed & State O... Sep 21 Jesus Made Suffer... 1

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages