sticky chicky

Jasper, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2012
How does one look at themselves in the mirror after they lose a baby due to their own ignorance. Beats me. No conscience.
quasi

Mustang, OK

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I don't know. I think I'd die.
sticky chicky

Jasper, TN

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Exactly. But some party on like nothing happened. For sure the baby is better off.cant be hurt anymore.
sticky chicky

Jasper, TN

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I juat wonder if the police will do something if the autopsy shows something or if they will do wnat they been doing and keep quite or juzt defend the ho like they been doing. How can you let your other child take the blame. That takes a very low down person.
sticky chicky

Jasper, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Where is amanda James living and what oy is she using now. Wonder if she ever thinks about her little girl
sticky chicky

Jasper, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Mabe soon she get busted
Tish

Warner, OK

#7 Dec 8, 2012
sticky chicky wrote:
How does one look at themselves in the mirror after they lose a baby due to their own ignorance. Beats me. No conscience.
Y'all people are something else. Have some compassion. Go Love your babies if you have any and just be thankful it is not you going through something so terrible. Remember Karma is a bitch and and when you wish something bad on some one else it comes back ten fold.
akey braky heart

Jasper, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2012
No compassion Herr. Shes unworthy.Amanda that is
akey braky heart

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Karma is for sure a bitch and people who meglect their children and allow th to die because a man means more to th than their karma gonna hit hard and it should
GetLives

Hugo, OK

#10 Dec 10, 2012
again people if youve never walke a mile in her shoes then dont judge
Tish

Hugo, OK

#11 Dec 10, 2012
akey braky heart wrote:
Karma is for sure a bitch and people who meglect their children and allow th to die because a man means more to th than their karma gonna hit hard and it should
Man akey braky heart you sure have some strong emotions toward this lady unless your kin folk and if not was it your man she had? I read a little bit of jealousy in your comments. If your upset about the attention she is getting stop commenting on here and just leave her alone.
akey braky heart

Jasper, TN

#12 Dec 12, 2012
I would not touch a man shes been with if I had a 10ft pole. If you really knew her you would stay away from men only use her for one thing
krip

Shawnee, OK

#13 Dec 12, 2012
im just wondering why akey braky hearts city and state changed from jasper tn to corona ca and back to jasper .im really hoping and doubting a nosy bitch like her didnt come from corona.
Tish

Eufaula, OK

#14 Dec 13, 2012
krip wrote:
im just wondering why akey braky hearts city and state changed from jasper tn to corona ca and back to jasper .im really hoping and doubting a nosy bitch like her didnt come from corona.

Well I don't know about nosy but guilt seems to be weighing on them or they wouldn't be as passionate as she or he is toward this woman's problems.
akey braky heart

Jasper, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2012
She let her baby drwn while screwing around!!!!!!!!!! No one givrs a damn about the poor pitiful moma.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I do not believe anything that is said on here I would have to talk to her and then maybe but I have not seen proof one way or the other
mountain dew

Jasper, TN

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Ask her and sre how many timrs her story changes. she let that brautiful bsby froen and dont give a shit. Easy come rasy go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demeanor 19 min Alternate Reality... 13
do fa!!ets discriminat straight people 22 min Alternate Reality... 2
So Soft. Hard Feeling. No Tricks. Let's Go. 25 min This Puppet Sees ... 3
Anti-Establishment Tsunami Sweeps Europe 15 hr Vast Wilderness O... 1
wanting to know baca is a cult Fri predator 4
da Thu Alternate Reality... 6
U.K. Just Voted To Leave European Union Thu Alternate Reality... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages