karrie mckeever arrested on first deg...

karrie mckeever arrested on first degree murder

Posted in the Hugo Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sooo excited

Hugo, OK

#1 Apr 19, 2010
about time!!!!!!!!!! now just get natasha cathey and that will be awesome!!!!
ABOUT TIME

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I'm in total apreement!
welding buddie

Indiahoma, OK

#3 Apr 19, 2010
ABOUT TIME wrote:
I'm in total apreement!
its about time fry them all give them the hot shot
ABOUT TIME

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Apr 19, 2010
I meant 'agreement'. Sorry yal.
Matthew 5-38

Plano, TX

#5 Apr 19, 2010
You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.
free

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2010
Matthew 5-38 wrote:
You have heard that it was said,'Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.
mckeever is bonding out push co judge lowered bond to 100,00.00.
KING

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2010
free wrote:
<quoted text>
mckeever is bonding out push co judge lowered bond to 100,00.00.
thats some fu shitt her getting out

Since: Apr 10

Antlers

#8 Apr 20, 2010
where the hell they come up with 10k to get her out? That's what bond would have been. And a promisary note to the atty for 8k? She seems like a flight risk to me. Good old Push county at their best. What a bunch of dumbasses.
FREE

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2010
purrkittiness wrote:
where the hell they come up with 10k to get her out? That's what bond would have been. And a promisary note to the atty for 8k? She seems like a flight risk to me. Good old Push county at their best. What a bunch of dumbasses.
Her grandpaw bonded her out using don sharp bail bonding out of idabel
KRAZY

Hugo, OK

#10 Apr 20, 2010
and they (the grandparents) wonder where they went so wrong....could it be perhaps that they fix it everytime she messes up??? HELLO!!!!????
family too

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2010
KRAZY wrote:
and they (the grandparents) wonder where they went so wrong....could it be perhaps that they fix it everytime she messes up??? HELLO!!!!????
her mother is kelly holt from fort towson and her daddy is wayney mckeever from wright city. he's in prison drugs
KING

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2010
KRAZY wrote:
how do they think they have helped her by bonding her out. back on the streets
hmmm

Hinton, OK

#13 Apr 21, 2010
bill and carmelita, are great people. they can't help but wanna help her.. she has had lots of problems growing up in general... they may want to help her in another way, true she did something that is totally unforgiveable for Roberts family, but has anyone ever thought that she really didn't know they was going to kill him.. she probably thought that they would just beat him up.. in that case she is not guilty of murder, she needs help and i hope they get it for her!
omg

Hugo, OK

#14 Apr 21, 2010
hmmm wrote:
bill and carmelita, are great people. they can't help but wanna help her.. she has had lots of problems growing up in general... they may want to help her in another way, true she did something that is totally unforgiveable for Roberts family, but has anyone ever thought that she really didn't know they was going to kill him.. she probably thought that they would just beat him up.. in that case she is not guilty of murder, she needs help and i hope they get it for her!
She still lured him out there KNOWING that harm was coming his way!! She KNEW what was in his future!! She is just as GUILTY as the one or ones who killed him.....and just maybe she helped do that too!
hmmm

Hinton, OK

#15 Apr 21, 2010
also, kerrie is mind controlled by clifton.. and i don't know about you, but when you are in that type of relationship, (abusive, physical and mental) which is the only thing she knows from her family too (with an exception to carm and bill) you don't think the way you should. i am not trying to make excuses for her. but fact of the matter is, the judicial system in this county does not work... i hope that she gets the help she needs, and i hope that she pays for what she has done but in the way to help her... when i was 17, 18 and the seniors at school was hazing the football players to me thats the about the same thing, the things you do when you are 18, are not the things i would do now

Since: Apr 10

Antlers

#16 Apr 21, 2010
there is no excuse for her involvement. She's been known to be a trouble maker and in trouble quite often. As far as being mind controlled? That isn't a good enough excuse either. Goes right along in line with what our parents used to say..."If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump with them?" Hell to the no. I hope justice is served and they all pay the price for taking a life, innocent or not. The fact remains, a man was murdered. Whether he was a dope dealer or not, it did not give them or anybody the right to take his life. And from what I understand, it was quite brutal. So little Ms. doesn't get any sympathy from me.
omg

Hugo, OK

#17 Apr 21, 2010
hmmm wrote:
also, kerrie is mind controlled by clifton.. and i don't know about you, but when you are in that type of relationship,(abusive, physical and mental) which is the only thing she knows from her family too (with an exception to carm and bill) you don't think the way you should. i am not trying to make excuses for her. but fact of the matter is, the judicial system in this county does not work... i hope that she gets the help she needs, and i hope that she pays for what she has done but in the way to help her... when i was 17, 18 and the seniors at school was hazing the football players to me thats the about the same thing, the things you do when you are 18, are not the things i would do now
your mentality is exactly what is wrong with our judicial system as it is.....you are doing exactly what you said you werent doing....making excuses for her!!! she is just as guilty as the others and deserves to hang from just as long of a rope!! you say that clifton "controls" her....well she has let herself become "controlled"! people can only do to you what you allow them to do! yes, that girl needs help all right, but let her get it from behind bars while she pays for taking a man's life!!!
Big EZ

Edmond, OK

#18 Apr 21, 2010
From what I have read everyone agrees she is the one that lured Strickland out there. If those statements hold up as facts in court then she is not going to get "help" she is going to the pen for a very long timee. I am wondering why the Cathey girl is not charged yet or if she is going to be charged as a accessory or with some type of similar crime.
hmmm

Hinton, OK

#19 Apr 21, 2010
i didn't say she shouldn't pay for her involvement. i said that she needs help. be it in a mental hospital that has security or even a jail setting. for her time that she does receive.. it is not a womans fault for being controlled. it can happen to anyone... i was just saying that when she lured him out there, she probably had no idea that he would be killed.
wondering

Hugo, OK

#20 Apr 21, 2010
hmmm wrote:
i didn't say she shouldn't pay for her involvement. i said that she needs help. be it in a mental hospital that has security or even a jail setting. for her time that she does receive.. it is not a womans fault for being controlled. it can happen to anyone... i was just saying that when she lured him out there, she probably had no idea that he would be killed.
you are still making excuses! she knew! she at least knew that something bad was going to happen and she knew she was setting him up for that! she knew what kind of person clifton is and she knew what he was capable of. she knew....enough said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bigot 42 min Jail bird 8
Jamie Alexander 48 min Jail bird 41
Humanity's Deepest Desires For Orgasm And Destr... 5 hr I Am The Establis... 10
Heather Phillips Thu Smeller is the fe... 2
Martin Luther King Jr. FBI File & Assassination... Jan 18 Everyone can eat ... 2
Topix Artificial Intelligence Key Word Blocking... Jan 17 Justin 7
The Dangerous Memes Are Exponentially Self-Repl... Jan 17 Nobody Can Eat Fi... 3

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages