young and sexy

El Monte, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Anyone know Gary? What kinda person he is or who he dates? Have children?
idk

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
young and sexy wrote:
Anyone know Gary? What kinda person he is or who he dates? Have children?
I do not know this gary guy but if ur not from hugo and he is, well lets just say be careful hugo has the good and the bad.
young and sexy

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2012
He has a son which is grown but they dishonest fools! Don't mess wit them! Gary said he had a daughter wit some bitch who ran out on him! But I think she had her reasons! He dates girls half his age younger than his son! Skanks who do drugs with him til he is done wit them or they tired of him! The one he had a daughter wit is decent but I had met her a few time! Her facebook says she lives in New Mexico now! Pretty girl who lost her way but found it back! Stay away from that fool!
young and sexy

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2012
young and sexy wrote:
He has a son which is grown but they dishonest fools! Don't mess wit them! Gary said he had a daughter wit some bitch who ran out on him! But I think she had her reasons! He dates girls half his age younger than his son! Skanks who do drugs with him til he is done wit them or they tired of him! The one he had a daughter wit is decent but I had met her a few time! Her facebook says she lives in New Mexico now! Pretty girl who lost her way but found it back! Stay away from that fool!
why did you use my name? Not your own?
jennifer

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2012
young and sexy wrote:
<quoted text> why did you use my name? Not your own?
sorry I was trying to reply to you but didnt see the reply button!
OU FAN

Antlers, OK

#6 Mar 23, 2012
There is more than one Gary Brock in hugo so which one are you talking about?
sibby

Stigler, OK

#7 Mar 23, 2012
OU FAN wrote:
There is more than one Gary Brock in hugo so which one are you talking about?
The meth dealer, you know the one who sells to minors and yet he's walking around loose.aint choctaw county awesome
OhNo

Stillwater, OK

#8 Mar 23, 2012
sibby wrote:
<quoted text>The meth dealer, you know the one who sells to minors and yet he's walking around loose.aint choctaw county awesome
Mr Brock has been bust twice an is awaiting hearings or some type of trial, mean while he sells dope. He will get busted again or could he be snitching on someone.
needs sum info

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2012
That fool from Albert Drive? What kinda drugs? I got ripped off from him trying to sell me a tv then fool took the tv but no cash and never offered me drugs! I hear he is worthless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if you fart up to 15 times a day you more happi... 7 hr Beatyoutoit 6
Richard Dale Simpson 20 hr KJSl 44
Michael lindamood Sun Huh 9
coach carpino Sun Fun Fact Finder 5
New thieves in hugo Sat shifter 4
Weirdos Apr 28 Porcupine Tree Sa... 6
ISIS OR Mexican Drug cartel? Apr 28 Sibby 3
More from around the web

Hugo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE