Best Loan Officer in Hugo

Posted in the Hugo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need to know

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Who is the best loan officer in Hugo or surrounging area?
Need to know

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Nobody knows?
bankergrl

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2011
Well the worst has to be a tie between Jay thomas and Lisa gamblin @ BancFirst. Stay away from there Lisa makes up lies about people.
old customer

Valliant, OK

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Jay ain't bad... he's always been good to me.Didn't know Lisa was a loan officer.She is a big gossiper from what I've heard. There have been a lot of changes at all the banks. Don't know of any good loan officers here in Hugo, but Myrl Redman is a good one at Antlers. He used to be at Banc First.
Lisa Gamblin

Carmine, TX

#5 Jan 16, 2011
bankergrl wrote:
Well the worst has to be a tie between Jay thomas and Lisa gamblin @ BancFirst. Stay away from there Lisa makes up lies about people.
well if you know who I am then you should know that I'm not a loan officer so before you you talk trash about someone you should know the facts so in the meantime keep your shit to yourself. and if you are a banker girl you need to seek a new profession your giving it s bad name
nonsense

Carmine, TX

#6 Jan 16, 2011
why would you want to get on here and talk about something that you only think is true, do you not realize that you are doing damage to someones life ohh but you dont care do you ???? HAVE A NICE DAY
loanofficer

Valliant, OK

#7 Jan 16, 2011
lisa does work for us but she is nothing more than a janitor and a dam good one so gett off her but
concerned friend

Enid, OK

#8 Jan 18, 2011
loanofficer you may need to get some professional help there is no way that you are an employee of BancFirst maybe a WANNABE, or you would know that she is more than a janitor, not that it is any of your business !!!!!! if you would spend as much time working a job as you do on this site, you might make a good living, she is a good employee and no matter what you want to put on this trash site people close to her knows better, and for the record the Loan Officers at BancFirst have to much class than to comment..... so get a life and move on to your next topix
Need to know

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2011
We seem to be getting off track here. I really want to know about who the best loan officers are in Hugo. Thanks!
I agree

Antlers, OK

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Need to know wrote:
We seem to be getting off track here. I really want to know about who the best loan officers are in Hugo. Thanks!
I think Ronnie Golden at Security 1st Nat'l is the best. He's a Christian and an honest & very nice man. I hate to bring his name into this-because I'm afraid some of these idiots will have something bad to say about him,but he's my favorite. Hope that answers your question.
Brad t

Hugo, OK

#11 Jan 22, 2011
I think the best is Carla mclemore I love her big ole bittys
business man

Valliant, OK

#12 Jan 29, 2011
Valliant, it may be a few miles out of the way but it's well worth it. They will always have your interest at heart.
wondering hugo

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2011
Big loans or small loans?? Sun gives higher amounts but Banner has nicer people. You could always go to B&F Finance... lol (I've heard stories)
Can You

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2011
What does everyone think about FirstBank coming to Hugo?
Love Security Bank

Memphis, TN

#15 Mar 24, 2011
Ronnie Golden has my vote. BancFirst sucks. Not only do they have bad loan officers but also people working in the notes department that are on their cell phones all the time and very rude.
Security customer

Mcalester, OK

#16 Mar 25, 2011
Love Security Bank wrote:
Ronnie Golden has my vote. BancFirst sucks. Not only do they have bad loan officers but also people working in the notes department that are on their cell phones all the time and very rude.
Heyyyy!!!! I thought I was the only one that noticed Banc First employees on their cell phones!! Except my experience was in the drive thru. What happened to "no cell phones at work"??????? I thought that was a practice that ALL public places had? Banc First has lots of new faces and only few people that I recognize any more. Where did all their employees go?? Do they not pay enough to keep good employees?? I only have one account there now and I'm closing it out very soon!!! Goin to Security!!!
Sercurity Customer 2

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2011
BancFirst is for trash these days! Just look at the people they have hired in the past 6 months. Drive through hoes! But Jay Thomas is the Worst and he has been there for years. What is it gonna take for their branch to see he is whats making the business go under.
Love Security Bank

Memphis, TN

#18 Mar 25, 2011
I think that woman at BancFirst where you pay your notes has a mental problem. Sandy Cody is great but the other one acts like she is on drugs.
Valliant

United States

#19 Mar 25, 2011
DO NOT USE VALLIANT BANK! They are jerks
buttout

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2011
Security customer wrote:
<quoted text>Heyyyy!!!! I thought I was the only one that noticed Banc First employees on their cell phones!! Except my experience was in the drive thru. What happened to "no cell phones at work"??????? I thought that was a practice that ALL public places had? Banc First has lots of new faces and only few people that I recognize any more. Where did all their employees go?? Do they not pay enough to keep good employees?? I only have one account there now and I'm closing it out very soon!!! Goin to Security!!!
you got to be kidding!!!! putting this crap on here, take it up with the boss you stupid person....bet they are glad to lose your account... they dont want someone who puts trash on this site banking there anyway. and for the employees leaving they were not doing their job !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Mangrum (Bean) ARRESTED! (Aug '12) 4 hr Hep A 19
Underwear 9 hr Need one 1
Dentist 19 hr Ronald 1
Chris Williams Fri Nonyabiz1996 1
Bj Fri smile 2
Precious Plum Fri smile 2
tanner Armstrong Thu none ya 1

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance