Hugo / Wire warehouse destroyed by fire

Hugo / Wire warehouse destroyed by fire

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Hugo / Wire warehouse destroyed by fire. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A fire destroyed a warehouse belonging to a longtime wire business in Hugo on Saturday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

noname5

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Sorry to hear the business burned but 60 employees? Really? Probably more like 6 or 7. According to manta.com you maybe employ 20 to 49. And didnt you just get done laying off everyone? That building doesnt or didnt even have 60 machines. Maybe it just looks good for the insurance company.
Ya beat me to it

Long Lake, MN

#2 Apr 21, 2011
noname5 wrote:
Sorry to hear the business burned but 60 employees? Really? Probably more like 6 or 7. According to manta.com you maybe employ 20 to 49. And didnt you just get done laying off everyone? That building doesnt or didnt even have 60 machines. Maybe it just looks good for the insurance company.
A little jewish lightning maybe?

Fire always buys building and contents.
noname5

Sioux Falls, SD

#3 Apr 26, 2011
Ya beat me to it wrote:
<quoted text>
A little jewish lightning maybe?
Fire always buys building and contents.
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... Jun '16 Pleasant Valley S... 1
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? May '16 justwondering 1
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Mar '16 nothankyou 119
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Mar '16 county employee 16
News DNA Evidence Links Inmate To 2000 Rape (Feb '06) Feb '16 TOASTER 6

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages