Ruben Rosario: A dog who's helped so ...

Ruben Rosario: A dog who's helped so many now needs help herself

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 12, 2009, titled Ruben Rosario: A dog who's helped so many now needs help herself. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The encounter took place moments after the service, at the end of the American Indian spiritual dance that helped the departed souls of the two young drowning victims reach the afterlife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Rin Tin Tin

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 13, 2009
theres a good dog,met the dog and played with the dog,gentle as the day is long,well trained and very obediant.Good luck Kyra
St Pauly

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 13, 2009
Best of luck to Kyra. Great story. Thanks:)
SAR MOM

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Kyra is having the surgery today. Wendy is dedicated to helping others. Please help Kyra with donations, she has to have two surgeries one on each leg. After the surgery she's suppose to be quiet, if you know labs that can be hard. Our prayers and thoughts are with Kyra and Wendy.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Wendy Deane is one of the most given people who I have ever known. Not only does she give to our community, but she expects no recognition in return. It is truly something she loves. She has saved my life also, she gave me one of her kidneys 17 years ago. She takes Kyra to Boy Scout meetings and talks and you can tell it is all in her heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Large pot operation raided in Butte Creek Canyon (Feb '09) Nov 20 Lisa Coleman 28
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Nov 11 Lucky 75
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Sep '17 Follow FOX news 152
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? (May '16) Sep '17 StayAway 3
New restaurant office Bristol (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hairless food plz 3
News Police Responded to White Bear Lake Home 49 Tim... (Aug '15) Dec '16 Drama queen ice 7
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Sep '16 due diligence che... 17

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages