Woman severely injured after her SUV ...

Woman severely injured after her SUV lands in pond in Hugo

There are 32 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Woman severely injured after her SUV lands in pond in Hugo. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 42-year-old Lino Lakes woman was severely injured Saturday afternoon when her SUV veered deep into a retention pond in suburban Hugo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jicky jack flash

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Apr 11, 2010
how the hey? whut the F__? who the heck? the hell you say?
Come ON

Hopkins, MN

#23 Apr 11, 2010
Labratt wrote:
I drove through the area as the ambulance left. The rescue attempt was massive! There were emergency vehicles from several townships there, and were still coming from the south as I headed down Hwy 61. I hope the family knows what measures were taken to rescue her, and it provides some comfort.
What are you VOYEUR? They everyone but the National Guard there and you feel a need to what? drive through?

WTF is wrong with you? Thanks for the report.

Also what gives with the stupid AVATAR? COME ON!
Darius

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Apr 11, 2010
LBJ,

It's called compassion. It's not people competing for anything. Your obviously an insensitive and shallow person. The kind of person that watches the news with an indifferent attitude when you hear of any tragic incident. You don't know the people so they don't matter. It's people like you that are making this world cold and heartless. However people do exist that care for others. I don't need to know a person to care if they die. And you say people use this kind of moment to seek attention? Who was the one trying to use this as a moment to get on a soap box and rant about what the media says? If I wanted attention I would have been one of the people standing by the scene hoping that the Kare 11 crew would get me on film. However I was not. There are two kinds of people in this world LBJ, the ones that stand and stare waiting for an opportunity to see something horrible so they can make jokes, and ones that offer help and do whatever can be done to preserve life. I hope if you ever find yourself in the same position your surrounded by caring and compassionate people. And not a person that simply says, "I don't know them so why do I care?"
Please Baptize Me

Hopkins, MN

#25 Apr 11, 2010
Darius wrote:
LBJ,
It's called compassion. It's not people competing for anything. Your obviously an insensitive and shallow person. The kind of person that watches the news with an indifferent attitude when you hear of any tragic incident. You don't know the people so they don't matter. It's people like you that are making this world cold and heartless. However people do exist that care for others. I don't need to know a person to care if they die. And you say people use this kind of moment to seek attention? Who was the one trying to use this as a moment to get on a soap box and rant about what the media says? If I wanted attention I would have been one of the people standing by the scene hoping that the Kare 11 crew would get me on film. However I was not. There are two kinds of people in this world LBJ, the ones that stand and stare waiting for an opportunity to see something horrible so they can make jokes, and ones that offer help and do whatever can be done to preserve life. I hope if you ever find yourself in the same position your surrounded by caring and compassionate people. And not a person that simply says, "I don't know them so why do I care?"
You can gather all the above from one post? What are you GOD?

So you get to judge this man and condemn him? How does it feel to be on same level as JESUS CHRIST?

Tell us please the feeling you have walking on water, does it tickle your toes?

Seriously, who gives you the right to glean anything like you describe?

He is pathetic? Maybe before taking that spec of dust out his eye you should take that tree stump out of yours!

It never ceases to amaze me what crawls out from under the rocks in this new TROLL world.
Please Baptize Me

Hopkins, MN

#26 Apr 11, 2010
Darius wrote:
felix, LBJ
The two of you seem to think that your really funny.. But you wouldn't be laughing if this was one of your loved ones. How about a little respect? This is no joke, a life was lost. This woman will never smile, or cry, or laugh again. Her life ended... And all you can think of is trying to crack a joke? When your time comes, and it will. I hope that the ones that hear of your end are mature enough to treat you with the respect that you lack.
Do you have the whole story detective?

Maybe she was high on crack
Maybe she was .30 after leaving the bar
Maybe she committed suicide since there were no apparent skids
Maybe she was racing and lost control

You don't anything...
Please Baptize Me

Hopkins, MN

#27 Apr 11, 2010
MnDOT Success wrote:
MnDOT keeps constructing these DEEP RETENTION ponds along highways.
AND vehicles end up in them DAHHH, Hey daffy I wonder what caused that????
Time to drain all 10,000 lakes- thanks for your report!
Verizon

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Apr 11, 2010
Got $100 a cell phone???????
Just Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Apr 11, 2010
lbj/felix
I was the 3rd person there, before the police and before the rescue, I feel so awful that we couldn't do anything, we tried, we really did, I normally wouldn't write on a site like this, but for all the jokers talking Toyota/Ford/SUV, you should be ashamed, it was horrible...

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn Park

#30 Apr 12, 2010
Come ON wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you VOYEUR? They everyone but the National Guard there and you feel a need to what? drive through?
**** is wrong with you? Thanks for the report.
Also what gives with the stupid AVATAR? COME ON!
Come on, someone passed away. Can't Trolls find a different topic to haunt?
Darius fan

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Apr 12, 2010
Please Baptize Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the whole story detective?
Maybe she was high on crack
Maybe she was .30 after leaving the bar
Maybe she committed suicide since there were no apparent skids
Maybe she was racing and lost control
You don't anything...
Your kind of an idiot huh?
Mn Sucks

Long Lake, MN

#32 Apr 12, 2010
Please Baptize Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to drain all 10,000 lakes- thanks for your report!
This vehicle ended up in a man designed constructed water retention pond.

It is a desiged killer!!!
felix

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Apr 12, 2010
sooo the red star is saying it wasn't the fault of the bad bad evil S.U.V , it was BOOZE !!! what a shock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption at the Casino Mar 25 Gary Gates 8
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Mar '18 ccent 159
News Police Responded to White Bear Lake Home 49 Tim... (Aug '15) Dec '17 Lovergates 8
News Large pot operation raided in Butte Creek Canyon (Feb '09) Nov '17 Lisa Coleman 28
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Nov '17 Lucky 75
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? (May '16) Sep '17 StayAway 3
New restaurant office Bristol (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hairless food plz 3

Hugo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages