Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Donna

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Oct 21, 2010
Hey all you 4th District Voters.....read all the posts from Teresa Collett on her website.....she clearly defines her position on the issues of the day. Let us vote her and people like her into Congress so we can stop Obama from creating more
chaos in America. I was raised to be fiscally responsible and never to buy something I could not afford.....but we have this president that is spending us and our grandchildren (and great grands) into oblivion. This chaotic spending causes us
real stress......stop the madness and elect responsible people to rein in Obama before it is too late!
diz

United States

#43 Oct 21, 2010
I voted for Teresa Collett because she is a true conservative. She cares about the future of our children and listens to what people have to say. She will at least read a bill before she votes to pass it. Betty has done nothing for the 4th District and needs to be replaced. Teresa Collett is the one we need in Washington and we need to tell everyone to vote, send her money and help her get the word out. Call to volunteer for her and send money to help her beat Betty.
Carbon Hoof Print

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Oct 24, 2010
WHO IS McCULLUM?
Confused Voter wrote:
Who is Collett?
NSP Voter

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Oct 27, 2010
We need her to get someone that knows what she is doing!
WRITE-IN JACK SHEPARD 4TH

Italy

#46 Oct 27, 2010
I AM MAD AS HELL WITH THEM ALL!
I GONING TO WRITE-IN JACK SHEPARD FOR THE 4TH
AS A PROTEST AGINST THEM POLITICANS LIKE WWW.JACKSHEPARDFORCONRESS.COM SAYS
watch out i bite

Stillwater, MN

#47 Oct 28, 2010
Shoreview wrote:
Where are the Betty supporters? If you say she is great, justify it, otherwise you are proving yourself as unable to intellectually reason.
Don't say she voted for Obamacare; companies are either dropping their healthcare (3M), asking for waivers (McDonalds) or raising rates (Boeing).
Don't blame Bush for the economic woes. The roots were planted in 1996 by Barney Frank, Dodd and Clintons with the idea that everyone should own a home. And the Democrats have been in control of the House and Senate since 2006.
Don't say the stimulus; that was an epic fail at the cost of $2M per job created. I think we all know several people out of work still.
Is it good she voted with Nancy Pelosi and her agenda 100%? If so, why are so many Democrats running from Nancy now?
So, please, if you are a Betty supporter, let us know why. Maybe the rest of us are wrong.
wow you really leave us with a lot of options for commentary.

and I'm glad to see you're up to date on movies by implying that the reason for our economic woes is that clinton incepted the idea of homeownership into our heads. i had no idea that i was brainwashed into thinking i could own a home!

when bush was inaugurated, he got a $236.2 billion budget surplus. when he left, there was a projected $482 billion DEFICIT for 2009. i don't see how that could be any clearer.

I also find it unreasonable that you're basing your hatred for the stimulus bill on the "several people" that you know that are still out of work. the stimulus bill increased the number of people employed by between 1.4 and 3.3 million.

if you want smaller government, try redrafting the patriot act. when bush created the department of homeland security, it was the largest expansion of federal government in 50 years.
Minnesota Faithful

Minneapolis, MN

#48 Oct 28, 2010
Incumbent McCollum has a key position on the Appropriations Committee.
Bob the Bilderberger

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Nov 1, 2010
Betty's got to go.

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Nov 2, 2010
Minnesota Faithful wrote:
Incumbent McCollum has a key position on the Appropriations Committee.
Is that why you voted for her? You do know if the Republicans take control of the House that key position will probably be gone.

FYI - I WAS a McCollum support up until last year. In the beginning of her career I felt she was being surpressed because she was a democrat in a Republican congress and thought after "2006 with the Dem's in control she'd be able to make her mark and represent our district." Well here we are in 2010 and Betty's actions are the same as they were in 2000. For Betty it doesn't matter whose in control as long as there is someone to tell her how to vote and what to support. The 4th District doesn't need a person like that!!
Inquirer

Louisville, CO

#51 Dec 11, 2010
Betty McCollum wins! And so does Minnesota - we in this district are very proud of her great accomplishments.

Next time if Collett wants to run again she needs to learn to answer her mail and make her positions on issues to be very clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Jun 21 PhoneyChurch 141
New restaurant office Bristol Mar '17 Hairless food plz 3
News Police Responded to White Bear Lake Home 49 Tim... (Aug '15) Dec '16 Drama queen ice 7
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? (May '16) Nov '16 citizen for a bet... 2
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Sep '16 due diligence che... 17
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Pleasant Valley S... 1

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages