Club Book brings award-winning author...

Club Book brings award-winning authors to area libraries

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 5, 2010, titled Club Book brings award-winning authors to area libraries. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Nine award-winning authors, seven from the Midwest, will be guest speakers at Club Book, a new series that brings writers to libraries in the seven-county metropolitan area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Migz

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 5, 2010
I've never heard of the other authors, but the article failed to mention two of Neil Gaimans great books; "Stardust" which I think they made into a movie, and "Good Omens" that he wrote with Terry Pratchett. Omens was a fantastic and hilarious book about the Apocalypse.

I'll probably go to that one, at least.
zioist media cabal

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jul 1, 2015
see SHIPWITHOUT A COUNTRY by Daniel Silva and Admiral Isaac Kidd..........BYWAYOF DECEPTION by Vic Ostrowsky..........KILL THE MESSENGER ..........Israeli apartheid and the kosher nostra fifth column

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Aug 10 You are welcomed 148
New restaurant office Bristol Mar '17 Hairless food plz 3
News Police Responded to White Bear Lake Home 49 Tim... (Aug '15) Dec '16 Drama queen ice 7
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? (May '16) Nov '16 citizen for a bet... 2
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Sep '16 due diligence che... 17
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Pleasant Valley S... 1

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages