Princess Kay of the Milky Way has a s...

Princess Kay of the Milky Way has a strong dairy legacy

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Princess Kay of the Milky Way has a strong dairy legacy. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

As the newly crowned Princess Kay of the Milky Way, Katie Miron makes public appearances dressed to the nines and covered in rhinestones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Butter-fying

Lake Crystal, MN

#1 Sep 5, 2010
FYI:
In order to Butter-fy yourself, you must go to this website, note the one above: http://www.midwestdairy.com/

Also, once you click the link to the Facebook page, you will have to grant MWD access to all your posts, photos, videos, friends list, wall, and email in order to be allowed to Butter-fy yourself.

Not much to ask for the privilege, eh?
John

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Sep 6, 2010
I sold my farm that was in my family since 1836. I miss it and even theough I have new land it's not the same. Best Wishes Princess.
news question mark

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 6, 2010
this is really news worthy? LOL ..........
Forrest Slater

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 6, 2010
God bless America and all the farm families that have contributed so much America the great country she is!!!
Le Braun

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 6, 2010
Anything but glamerous is right !!!!
Mr love

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Wow who could say no she can have my milkey way any day.
Jackalope

Eden Prairie, MN

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Elizabeth Mohr, who produced this article, must be extremely jealous of the new Princess.

Every photo she posted of the Princess is downright bad. The main picture has her face scrunched with two hands in the way. The other ones are of her smiling but she's made of butter. There's one of her looking like she just saw a person streaking down Hennepin avenue, and one of her with her lips curled-in with dish gloves on. She is cute, and deserves better pictures, Elizabeth.

Don't take your frustrations out on the cute milky way girl, just because you think you aren't as pretty.

LOL
somebodys something

Plymouth, MN

#8 Sep 6, 2010
I can honestly say, I have no idea what "Princess Kay" does all year long. Yes, the article gives a generic description of her duties... but I have never seen, heard, learned anything from an actual Princess Kay.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Sep 6, 2010
Congratulations !!!

It was another great year of the Minnesota State Fair !
Le Braun

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Sep 6, 2010
Mr love wrote:
Wow who could say no she can have my milkey way any day.
Ewwwww
seriously

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 6, 2010
Jackalope wrote:
Elizabeth Mohr, who produced this article, must be extremely jealous of the new Princess.
Every photo she posted of the Princess is downright bad. The main picture has her face scrunched with two hands in the way. The other ones are of her smiling but she's made of butter. There's one of her looking like she just saw a person streaking down Hennepin avenue, and one of her with her lips curled-in with dish gloves on. She is cute, and deserves better pictures, Elizabeth.
Don't take your frustrations out on the cute milky way girl, just because you think you aren't as pretty.
LOL
Agreed! She looks like a darling girl from the photos posted, but one "non-action" shot would be nice.
great photo

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2010
who is the moron photographer taking this photo?

the best shot he could get was obscured by hands?

and then this stupid pointless paper keeps it posted all day?
pinman

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 6, 2010
Re: complaints about the photo. The reporter doesn't pick the photos. An editor does that. Reporters write articles. She is owed an apology for the snippy comments. It was a very good story.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Sep 6, 2010
she sounds like a nice girl from a good family
GreatDay

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Excellent story, and a true all American family.
God Bless them! What a beautiful girl and a true asset to the future of America!
And, wow, no goofy nose rings or hair cuts or other craziness!
These parents did their job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Feb 18 Margo 124
News Police Responded to White Bear Lake Home 49 Tim... (Aug '15) Dec '16 Drama queen ice 7
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? (May '16) Nov '16 citizen for a bet... 2
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Sep '16 due diligence che... 17
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Pleasant Valley S... 1
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73

Hugo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages