Missing wheelchair found in St. Paul

Missing wheelchair found in St. Paul

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Missing wheelchair found in St. Paul. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Hugo teen's wheelchair that was stolen last week was recovered by police in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bird

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Do thieves have any standards. Taking a specialized wheelchair?
Sommery

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Yeah!
nrmn54

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Glad they found the chair!
All the Answers

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Thank God for happy endings....With all that family has been through, Im so happy for them.
clw

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Glad they caught him and that poor girl got her wheels back! This guy has quite the past and I hope he gets his just reward.
Becky

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 19, 2010
I heard the hugo family is recieving a brand new
donated van and the Wells Fargo account is
pouring in with cash donations to the kids.

Also a brand new custom wheelchair is or was
in the works for the girl......great!

This must be Christmas to them. I hope they
get more then a million dollars and a new house too.

God bless them and keep up the donations they
really need it at this hard times.
Gramps

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 19, 2010
That's one of the most pathetic things there is. It's bad enough putting up with jerks who park in handcapped parking places but stealing a wheelchair is totally ignorant of any one. Hope they throw the book at him.
free in mn

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2010
kleeys wrote:
St apaul thats a suprise " roll eyes " what wasa his name tyrone? fong lee? apu?.
Chad Michael Dann, 35. What's yours? Bubba?

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#11 Aug 19, 2010
This is GREAT news!! Also good news is the fact that evidence of other thefts was in the house with Amber's chair.
First N Ten

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Aug 19, 2010
ZenBirdist wrote:
This is GREAT news!! Also good news is the fact that evidence of other thefts was in the house with Amber's chair.
How much did you donate to her family?

Hope you at least gave more then $10.
Abbo

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2010
kleeys wrote:
St apaul thats a suprise " roll eyes " what wasa his name tyrone? fong lee? apu?.
The story was what? maybe five paragraphs at most and this guy sent in that unusually stupid post. Sorry kids, but despite what your teachers tell you, there is such a thing as a dumb question.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#16 Aug 19, 2010
First N Ten wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did you donate to her family?
Hope you at least gave more then $10.
I hadn't donated any money yet, but yes, I was willing to do much more than give $10 to help Amber get another chair. The funds that have been donated through the Wells Fargo benefit could be used to offset her insurance deductible on the vehicle or replace whatever other personal belongings were lost in the theft. I'm just very glad that Amber's own special pink & black chair was returned, that was the most important thing to me.
Bob B

Mattapan, MA

#17 Aug 20, 2010
Give him at least 5 years to think about his deed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Mar '16 nothankyou 119
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Mar '16 county employee 16
News DNA Evidence Links Inmate To 2000 Rape (Feb '06) Feb '16 TOASTER 6
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan '16 baba 111
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with a po... 2
MOLD in the Lino Lakes maintenance building for... (Oct '15) Oct '15 molly1212 1
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hugo Mortgages