Hughson woman's Death by train

Hughson woman's Death by train

Posted in the Hughson Forum

Tina Courtroul

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2006
Looking for information about the Hughson train VS Woman tuesday morning. well you came to the right place, Everyone seems to belive that a Young woman by the name of crystal was the victim well let me start by saying it was not her at all so anyone with links that can confirm this please let me know, Or if you know where she might be
Angie Silvius

Okmulgee, OK

#2 Mar 11, 2006
My husband is Krystals brother. We don't know where she is we live in another state but did recieve a call from a source sayin it was her. We are search for information.
Angie

Okmulgee, OK

#3 Mar 13, 2006
Just to let you know my sister Krystal Rose was killed in this tragedy. Whoever you are you should not be writing about what you do not know. We lost a sister and was givin false hope.

WE LOVE YOU KRYSTAL AND YOU WILL BE MISSED. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART! GOD BE WITH OUR FAMILY.
Sabrina

Modesto, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2007
Is this the daughter of Mona you speak of??? I don't believe this, this is a long time friend of the family... of Kristal and Michael and Mona and Riki and Ian.... please let me know.

[email protected]

myspace: water sister the mom

thankyou
Tina Courtroul wrote:
Looking for information about the Hughson train VS Woman tuesday morning. well you came to the right place, Everyone seems to belive that a Young woman by the name of crystal was the victim well let me start by saying it was not her at all so anyone with links that can confirm this please let me know, Or if you know where she might be
mary young

Modesto, CA

#5 Apr 27, 2007
Sabrina wrote:
Is this the daughter of Mona you speak of??? I don't believe this, this is a long time friend of the family... of Kristal and Michael and Mona and Riki and Ian.... please let me know.
[email protected]
myspace: water sister the mom
thankyou
<quoted text>
yes this is her.
mary young

Modesto, CA

#6 Apr 27, 2007
yes this is the same krystal
why Krystal

Manteca, CA

#7 Sep 14, 2007
and not Kristal?(KrIstal is the legal spelling, exnae the case sensitivity)
and what happened to Michael?
who identified her body?
someone tell me
and who is mary young to the silvius' or the wrights?
just to be nice

Manteca, CA

#8 Sep 14, 2007
mary young wrote:
yes this is the same krystal
Kristal, not KrYstal

has ZERO sisters

so, miss mary young, I think you are sadly mistaken
MARY YOUNG

Modesto, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2007
just to be nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristal, not KrYstal
has ZERO sisters
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SISTERS???? SHE HAD NO SISTERS. I WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MONA AND KRYSTAL WAS MY BABY SITTER FOR AWHILE. MY DAUGHTER AND HER BROTHER RICKI WERE GOOD FRIENDS. MONA AND I WERE NEIGHBORS IN MODESTO AND GOOD FRIENDS. SO WHOEVER YOU ARE...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. THIS IS A SAD TRAGEDY AND SHOULD NOT BE MADE A FARSE.
MARY YOUNG

Modesto, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2007
just to be nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristal, not KrYstal
has ZERO sisters
OH...AND WE CAN ALL DO WITHOUT YOUR SARCASM..."MISS MARY YOUNG" . I GO BY JUST MARY YOUNG, THANKYOU.
whoever you really are

Modesto, CA

#11 Feb 7, 2008
Because this was her best friend! And I didn't want to believe it either! But you talked about sisters, and unless you're referring to people that aren't actually related, at least in the matter of family tree relavency you are incorrect.
But all that aside, I'm convinced and not just by you, that it was her.
And my grief is just as frustrated.
Do you know if there was ever a funeral service?
Where was she buried?
And if you don't have that information, then don't act so freaking PROTECTIVE!
I was her best friend!
Thanks
whoever you really are

Modesto, CA

#12 Feb 7, 2008
look up the page Mary Young, a girl named Angie claimed her as a sister, and wrote an i-net epitaph... YOU just might be wrong!

Never give up hope on her life!

Unless you can furnish proof and answers, your argument needs to end!
the best friend

Modesto, CA

#13 Feb 7, 2008
where is her grave site?
mary young

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2008
whoever you really are wrote:
look up the page Mary Young, a girl named Angie claimed her as a sister, and wrote an i-net epitaph... YOU just might be wrong!
Never give up hope on her life!
Unless you can furnish proof and answers, your argument needs to end!
look, i dont know who you are but if you scroll up on the comments you will see that the only comment i EVER made on this site was acknowledging that the girl that died was indeed her. i never mention anything about sisters. my comment was "yes this is the same krystal". so where you got the idea that i insisted she had sisters is beyond me or anyone else for that matter. you say you were her best friend, if that is true, then you would know that the girl you insisted was her sister "angie" is not her sister. angie is her sister-in-law. there is no need to argue about this. i commented only because you were very rude in your assumptions and this is a very sad event. there was no need for the rudeness. case closed.
hmm

Modesto, CA

#15 Feb 13, 2008
I apologize for your taking offense, however I am not inclined to believe that my best friend is dead without proof of body identity or obituaries or a grave site. The fact that you are skirting around the question about the grave site tells me that you are assuming as though factual that the dead woman is Kristal, but in actuality your guess is as good as mine. If in fact this is Rick's ex, you can stop now.
one more thing

Modesto, CA

#16 Feb 13, 2008
Live with it.
cause I will never return to this site after I say this.
I grew up with Kristal, here's what makes your stubborn claims so WEIRD:
Kristal didn't babysit anyone! She had a son at the age of 14! I babysat for her! Put your stupid argument to REST ONCE AND FOR ALL!
MARY YOUNG

Modesto, CA

#17 Mar 2, 2008
SWEETIE YOU ARE A BITTER PERSON. KRYSTAL LIVED AT 160 WEST GRANGER AVE. MODESTO. SHE BABYSAT FOR ME BEFORE SHE GOT INVOLVED WITH JENNIFER (THE GIRL THAT GOT KRYSTAL TO CHANGE HER SWEET INNOCENT WAYS) IF YOU KNEW KRYSTAL WELL YOU WOULD KNOW THIS. ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYTHING I SAY JUST ASK MONA, SHE IS KRYSTALS MOM. YOU SAY YOU KNOW THE FAMILY SO WELL HOW COME YOU DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A SISTER IN LAW? WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED . KRYSTAL IS DEAD. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY. YOU ARE A STRANGE ONE. YOU MUST BE VERY YOUNG TO BE SO ONESIDED. IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS YOU WOULD JUST ASK HER FAMILY. I DONT HAVE TO JUSTIFY MYSELF WITH YOU. I AM PROBABLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR MOTHER. TALK TO MONA.(SINCE YOU SUPPOSEDLY KNOW THE FAMILY).
Ian Wright

United States

#18 May 24, 2012
This is her little brother posting.
May you rest in peace.
Rebekah

Reno, NV

#19 Aug 31, 2012
I love you Ian! She certainly does...
Years later, answers have come. No sense made of the people who had weird arguments here, but Courtney (I think was your neighbor's daughter in Hughson), her dad was Hughson Sherriff, like head of the department or something, apparently picked up her body.
I danced with Courtney one semester in college in a ballet class and found out all the information I had been wondering about.
I loved Kristal like a sister, and still love your family like their mine!
Enjoy heaven, see you when I arrive some day.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul 2 Joe paioni 7
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun '17 Romel Esmail 8
Modesto Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Sixty 5
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Apr '17 Concerned citizen 69
warning Apr '17 Anonymous 1
News Panel favors higher density for Stanislaus housing (Sep '13) May '16 Laura 2
News Modesto gives some love to places, people (Apr '14) Apr '14 Riverbank resident 1

Hughson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hughson Mortgages