Delhi woman dies after vehicle crashe...

Delhi woman dies after vehicle crashes into Turlock home

There are 4 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Delhi woman dies after vehicle crashes into Turlock home. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

A Delhi woman was killed early Saturday morning after the car she was a passenger in struck a tree and collided with a house in Turlock, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

ravi dholpur

Delhi, India

#1 Nov 4, 2012
are koi to lelo
aunsh

Noida, India

#2 Mar 5, 2013
hamara bhi lai lo.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Accidents don't happen. They are caused. The driver should be prosecuted and the car checked. In India people are brain washed as if accidents happen for no reason. Some one was negligent or deliberately caused the accident. Don't let people go unpunished. Every single kind of accident should be thoroughly investigated. Some
Human being is guilty and punish them accordingly with due process of law. Poor
Woman I am sorry for who lost her life through no faul of her own. India wake up.
nik

Ashburn, VA

#4 May 27, 2013
plz u mail me 121aruntanver@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $1.8 million mosque rising at Islamic Center in... (Feb '14) Jun 21 The_MO_Profiteer 46
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jun 19 j-snyder 232
Review: Redemption Hill Church Jun 17 shockandawe 1
Review: Botanica Curandero Jun 15 Lucila 2
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Feb '13) Jun 10 EQUAL RIGHTS 16
public officials violating federal laws Jun 10 EQUAL RIGHTS 9
anival munoz Jun 7 the blackest mamb... 1
More from around the web

Hughson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hughson Mortgages