National Foodie Blog Praises W.C. Restaurant

Jun 15, 2013 Read more: Patch.com

Doc Magrogan's Oyster House , renowned for its seafood cuisine in four locations including West Chester and Philadelphia, is winning praise in a Zagat blog post .

Read more
Ellihue Waters

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
This place is absolutely sickening. The worst and dirtiest place and it's overpriced and copycat. It smells like they've been mopping the floors with the same dirty mop water for a week now. You walk into the bathroom and there's usually feces splattered about and vomit in the sinks, my wife said the same thing about the ladies' room. I've seen a patron itch his buttcrack and then reach into the bartenders tray of olives or lemons or whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters challenge commissioner candidate petitions Mar 21 OF Ciz 1
News Fired state trooper back on the job after griev... Mar '15 Convened citizen 1
News Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals comp... (Jun '06) Mar '15 Latin Tonuge 5,288
How to improve transportation in this area. Mar '15 William 1
News Germania Hose Company Scuba Team to hold Lenten... Feb '15 Gemania 1
News Michaux named Forest of the Year (May '10) Jan '15 crocodile undie 22
News Top business stories in Luzerne County for 2014 Jan '15 Roberto 1
More from around the web

Hughestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]