|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

I'm new to politics.

How does this buying George Lavender's vote work?

Can I give him money to get his vote or other special privileges?

And - do we know ALL the things he agreed to do in return for the Republican PAC money?
John McIntyre

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Sage;none of my records are sealed.Including the dismissal of false charges.ooops I did your research for you.Sage your buddy Frost spent taxpayer money on his girlfriend Haverlah and sealed the records.The State Ethics Commission has the complaint and the Attorney General has the information on Frost.Sage you are know God does not approve of domestic violence.You sure are tight with frosty to keep coming to his defense.What else did he lie about on the freedom of information request?Has he paid the water bill in Cass County? Frosty voted for a jewish Straus whose rabbi calls Baptists and fundamental Christian equivalent of terrorists alqueda.Frost was charged with adultery and lied on his deposition.Perjury may not get him indicted but his law degree like Clinton's can be disbarred.Keep trying sage even I blind hog gets an acorn.God forgive you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hughes Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hughes Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hughes Springs News, Events & Info