new to hughes

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2011
What can anyone tell me about first baptist and is there any other baptist church in Hughes

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Central Baptist is nice, they have a great pastor, Bro. Lee. First Baptist is good too, Bro. Ralph is a good man. Stay FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR away from Crossroads, those folks are a bunch of back-stabbing gossipers who are more concerned about looking good than actually serving God. The problem starts with the "pastor" and goes all the way down to the back row.

Horseshoe Lake Baptist is good too, Bro. Adam is a hoot! He makes the Bible easy to understand.
thelordwillpunis h

Collierville, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2011
lets look at these two comments
first, why would anyone from Texas want to move to Hughes?
Second why would someone else from texas answer the first comment. Hummm
Sounds like someone with a lap top traveling. Someone who has caused trouble in the above church. God will punish those who try to distroy his Bride. Be ware oh sinner you are on the list.

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2011
Dear thelordwillpunish:

The people who made the above comments are not necessarily in Texas. The city listed is the person's Internet Service Provider's location. In reality, a person could be sitting in rural areas of Hughes using dial-up internet and have a connection that shows Texas, New Jersey, etc.

Second, leave the lists to the Lord.

On the subject of churches, I am indifferent on Baptist churches. Pick one and go. If you don't like it, feel free to try another one. You might even discover that you don't like Baptist churches and wind up a Catholic or a Methodist! Many churches these days are so concerned about spreading gossip that they cannot effectively mininster. Need proof? Go hang out in the beauty shops around town. You'll learn (false) things about almost everyone in town. Imagine my surprise when I found out that I had run off with another man! Better yet, imagine my dear hubby's surprise when he got a phone call asking him about why I had run off...when I was sitting next to him! That was years ago, but I'll never forget it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 42,731
Need a car. Wed Experience 2
Butch Mar 13 Reaper 1
Josh Mar 13 Reaper 1
Tammy Dailey Mar 13 Reaper 1
News Say Cheese! Memphis' Love Affair With Pancho's ... Mar 13 Wild man 3
Family court Judge Mar 11 Educator 7

Hughes Jobs

Personal Finance

Hughes Mortgages