of 3
Next Last
whodat

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
so wheres project pat now in hiding

Forrest City, AR

#2 Dec 4, 2012
He is not hiding. He is going to class everyday getting his education.
Just Saying

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2012
I guest they are looking for him now
whodat

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2012
class, say what drug dealing 101 lol yeap he no dey holln at him da streetz be sanging
crystal

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
What school he attending?

West Memphis, AR

#6 Dec 5, 2012
crystal wrote:
What school he attending?
He is at Forrest City High trying to finish his diploma so he can go to trucking school at Crowleys Ridge. Then he can give up drug dealing for good. It's getting to be too risky.
whodat

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He is at Forrest City High trying to finish his diploma so he can go to trucking school at Crowleys Ridge. Then he can give up drug dealing for good. It's getting to be too risky.
Lol how da hell a grown mane at da high school he will be at da feds b4 long
Wimpy

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
He at Umbudsman. Spent too much time incarcerated to finish. He wants to go to college and be a teacher.
Chosen

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Lol teach what

West Memphis, AR

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Chosen wrote:
Lol teach what
Business
Right Here

Hot Springs Village, AR

#11 Dec 7, 2012
He can't teach.....at least not in a conventional school...he can't pass the criminal back ground check. If he has even one drug conviction...there is no way he can get hired. Wow...drug dealing has gotten too risky? What an intelligent comment. I bet the people that were victims of mexican drug cartels were thinking the same thing. One of these days people will realize what drugs have done to our society over all and how it has corrupted our young people. Instead of talking about these guys that sell drugs like they are something special....call them out for what they are. DT...Project Pat...Terrence Mays...all of them and the ones they deal with are quite simply drug dealers. They need to be in jail and if the legal system would do their jobs, they would keep them there. We have to become more responsible as a community and speak out against corruption, that is the only way it will get fixed.
Wimpy

West Memphis, AR

#12 Dec 7, 2012
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA AND TAKE A BIG BITE OUT OF THE DRUG TRADE. IT IS NO WORSE THAN ALCOHOL AND YOU CAN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING IT. This prohibition is not working and we need to claim these tax dollars out of the drug dealers pockets to put them to work for the public. It's legal in 18 states.
Right Here

Hot Springs Village, AR

#13 Dec 7, 2012
That concept sounds good on paper but according to public record, marijuana isnt the only drug that Pat has gone to jail for selling. Several others here in Forrest City seem to think its perfectly ok to sell drugs to kids and have kids sell drugs for them. Unfortunately the list is long of the things that need to change and the marijuana law is way down on the list of priorities of making things better for our kids.

West Memphis, AR

#14 Dec 28, 2012
He has been spotted in Forrest Hills. $$$$ IJS
Bish

West Memphis, AR

#15 Dec 29, 2012
He at my house freebasing and smoking getting ready to shoot in the New Year. Betta get off the streets!
Chosen

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Well project pat is back in the slammer
hummm

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Where?
Chosen

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Cty jail in da city
phaghh

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2013
He not in jail!! You dumb
Chosen

United States

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Go 2 cty jail website n come back n tell me who da dummy looks like itz taken a toll on him smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr BARNEYII 36,050
Forrest City Cops and County 8 hr In the know 15
Ms Diane Winters 22 hr Mike Dawson 1
Mayor Bryant wants a raise Sun Truth 30
naughty top cop Sat Karen Beck 12
Where's Robbie Smith Sat Friend 5
What a shit hole of a town May 19 talley 36

Hughes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance