Washington Heights
George

Forrest City, AR

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Washington Heights used to be a great place to live. Your kids could walk down the street to play with their friends. What happened to it. Their are people living their that shouldn't be allowed in such a beautiful community. I seen one at walmart and she was paying for her groceries with a food stamps debit card. At one of my meetings a friend told me they were allowing HUD into our community. What has Forrest City become? Why can't it be restored to what it used to be?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah its sad I bet Nathan Bedford Forrest is turning in his grave now I bet he never thought a black man would run his city big ups to Larry Bryant you keep it real

Forrest City, AR

#3 Jan 18, 2013
George wrote:
Washington Heights used to be a great place to live. Your kids could walk down the street to play with their friends. What happened to it. Their are people living their that shouldn't be allowed in such a beautiful community. I seen one at walmart and she was paying for her groceries with a food stamps debit card. At one of my meetings a friend told me they were allowing HUD into our community. What has Forrest City become? Why can't it be restored to what it used to be?
oh no, more complaints about food stamps and hud...do you guys ever let this subject rest? folks cant even shop without white folk monitoring their spending habits. every since i found this forum, i make sure to let the white folk behind me see me pull out cash or my bank card when paying for groceries. gesh give it a rest!
poindexter

Texarkana, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2013
not sure where you are going with Washington Heights? The whole town used to be a nice place to live....Driven down Washington lately? The appearance of the whole town is poor. This reflects the economics of it all. No jobs, therefore no decent stores, restaurants, etc. Not likely to get better any time soon.

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
We all know. Its been taken over by blacks. That's why. Fc and marinna look like they do. Its. No big secret.
bubba gump

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no, more complaints about food stamps and hud...do you guys ever let this subject rest? folks cant even shop without white folk monitoring their spending habits. every since i found this forum, i make sure to let the white folk behind me see me pull out cash or my bank card when paying for groceries. gesh give it a rest!
George didn't mention race...

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Always somebody ready with one of them cards. Whipping it out and crying wolf at any opportunity which may arise whether legitimate or not.
heehaw

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
What FC needs is a tax increase and a swimming pool! Lol
Really

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
George wrote:
well then why don't you do something
Alabasta

Hughes, AR

#11 Jan 19, 2013
What the entire country needs is for all the corrupt officials to be rooted out and thrown in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare, EBT, WIC, Programs to be cut November ... (Oct '13) 7 hr Love and Hate 49
Threesome guy and girl 7 hr shesawhore 2
Bruce Morgan (Sep '12) 7 hr Let the truth be ... 9
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) 7 hr Let the truth be ... 174
Traciie turner girl. 7 hr Sadexcuse 3
Lauren Casey 17 hr taxpayer 3
dustin (Dec '09) Mon haha 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hughes Mortgages