Tanner

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Whats going on in Hughes? My aunt just said that the city hasnt picked up the trash in two weeks. Somebody needs to call the health department and file a complaint.
kibbles-N- Bits

Hughes, AR

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Tanner wrote:
Whats going on in Hughes? My aunt just said that the city hasnt picked up the trash in two weeks. Somebody needs to call the health department and file a complaint.
The truck was broke down but now it is fixed and the trash is being picked up as schedule.
Public Service

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Maybe this go round they will load up everything that moves and do the rest of the state a favor.....just a waste of tax payers dollars to continue to wipe this places's a**hole
Public Service Response

Cabot, AR

#4 Aug 7, 2011
Public Service wrote:
Maybe this go round they will load up everything that moves and do the rest of the state a favor.....just a waste of tax payers dollars to continue to wipe this places's a**hole
Maybe they will load up Public Service and wipe him off of this website? What a turd.
Public Service

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Public Service Response wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they will load up Public Service and wipe him off of this website? What a turd.
Would fit in nicely there wouldn't I?

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
Yep Hughes has lots of trash. Trashy dope heads.

Davenport, IA

#7 Dec 7, 2011
Yeh that may be true ther is a lot of people that the city could do without but there is also A lot of good hard workin people
2cute

Hughes, AR

#8 Jan 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yeh that may be true ther is a lot of people that the city could do without but there is also A lot of good hard workin people
>>>WHERE<< <<<HUGHES??????????LO L..........shit mane ,my sides b hur-n......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min BARNEYII 39,392
Ashley S 37 min Brandon 6
Beautiful lady 42 min Looker 13
Michael brimhall 8 hr Looker 15
Janet p 11 hr Guest 2
I GOT that ICE for the low 17 hr guest 18
"New" KFC in FC Sep 19 James 4

Hughes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance