Retired school teacher named Roger th...

Retired school teacher named Roger that possibly had drug charges??

Posted in the Hughes Forum

RNIII123

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I am writing to inquire about a man that I am not too familiar with that is dating my grandmother. He was a school teacher (I believe high school) he retired not long ago. His name is Roger, but I do not know his last name. he has a house in Forrest City limits and 2 grown children. I was told he might (or his brother) might have had been arrested on drug charges and that he may be a sex offender. I am worried that my grandmother is not aware of his past. Can anyone help or give me a last name so I may search him. Right now my grandmother is not speaking to any family about him HELP???
Maybe

Brinkley, AR

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Roger Emerson?
hmmmm

Ida, LA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
check stfranciscountysheriff.org for registered sex offenders!!!

Longview, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2012
3 grown kids. And he and his brother were arrested for drugs, a couple times. He is also not retired. He was fired. Last name Emerson if it is the same guy.
RNIII123

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Yes it is Roger Emerson. Any information anyone has about his past would behelpful as i am afraid my grandmother may not know what she is dealing with.
Thank you
Knower

Terrell, TX

#6 Aug 27, 2013
First of all... the correct spelling of his last name is Emmerson (2 m's). He was my teacher in 9th grade Civics and 12th World History. He was fired because he was on Meth really bad. He flirted with all the girls in our class even though he was an old man. He was arrested for drugs with his brother, Dale Emmerson. It was on the front page of the local newspaper, the Times Herald. If you would like to know more info. call the SFC Sherriff's Office and tell them who you are and why you are concerned and I'm sure they will fill you in on all of his arrests. He uses profits from selling drugs to pay lawyers to get him "off" every time he's arrested.
He is crazy. Several years ago,I saw him digging (diving head first) into the dumpster behind Bonanza Steak house on several occasions and digging food out and putting it in big 5 gal. buckets. A few years ago I saw him picking up peoples trash off of the side of the road and putting it in his truck. Guess he was looking for treasure???
ForShame

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2013
Please stop parading this mans mistakes on this website. He does have grown children who probably don't want to speculate on what has become of their once loving father whom they don't see or hear from now... Imagine if you were in a similar position, would you want to read of the possibilities that he may be hungry looking for food in dumpsters? It's so comforting to notice that the world has people as callous as those who relish in the fact that some people, even because of drug problems or whatever have to eat out of dumpsters so they don't starve. If you have questions... Ask the local
Police
Dah

Palestine, TX

#8 Aug 28, 2013
ForShame wrote:
Please stop parading this mans mistakes on this website. He does have grown children who probably don't want to speculate on what has become of their once loving father whom they don't see or hear from now... Imagine if you were in a similar position, would you want to read of the possibilities that he may be hungry looking for food in dumpsters? It's so comforting to notice that the world has people as callous as those who relish in the fact that some people, even because of drug problems or whatever have to eat out of dumpsters so they don't starve. If you have questions... Ask the local
Police
He's not digging in the dumpsters to eat...He has money. I see him at McDonald's regularly eating hamburgers...so I guess he digs in the dumpsters for scraps to fertilize his mariwanna plants??? or to make meth with?? Who knows???
RNiii

United States

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Knower wrote:
First of all... the correct spelling of his last name is Emmerson (2 m's). He was my teacher in 9th grade Civics and 12th World History. He was fired because he was on Meth really bad. He flirted with all the girls in our class even though he was an old man. He was arrested for drugs with his brother, Dale Emmerson. It was on the front page of the local newspaper, the Times Herald. If you would like to know more info. call the SFC Sherriff's Office and tell them who you are and why you are concerned and I'm sure they will fill you in on all of his arrests. He uses profits from selling drugs to pay lawyers to get him "off" every time he's arrested.
He is crazy. Several years ago,I saw him digging (diving head first) into the dumpster behind Bonanza Steak house on several occasions and digging food out and putting it in big 5 gal. buckets. A few years ago I saw him picking up peoples trash off of the side of the road and putting it in his truck. Guess he was looking for treasure???
Thank you. I'm sure he is not "wanting" for much as my grandmother just lost my grandfather and has been left in a very comfortable position. My family is just very concerned.
Kipp

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Knower wrote:
some is true some not..he doesn't have money to pay off anybody charges had to be dropped cause the crap they found wasnt on his side of the property cops just tried their best cause they wanted his antique corvette and all the other stuff they loaded up by truck loads
idc

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Sh*t happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie 2 min Needed to know 1
FC Restaurants (Jun '15) 5 hr MustBeTheLastDays 29
Any good Doctors in Forrest City (Jan '09) 5 hr MustBeTheLastDays 50
Charlie miller 11 hr Circle jerk mama 1
What do you want in FC to grow/reshape the town? 23 hr Mayor007 85
Splash car wash stealing Thu realpimp 7
Angela D Thu Whooly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hughes Mortgages