• Other (explain below)
Comments
19,481 - 19,500 of 29,660 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

United States

#20721 Jan 14, 2013
Zig wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it was not!
"You donít go out to dinner and then eat all you want and then leave without paying the checkóand if you do youíre breaking the law," he said.ďIf Congress wants to have a debate about maybe we shouldnít go out to dinner next time, maybe we should go to a more modest restaurant, thatís fine. Thatís a debate that we should have. But you donít say,'In order for me to control my appetites, Iím going to not pay.'"
If the Republican House cannot conduct business in a common sense manner as the above suggest, then it should be the highway for their arses.
. Well,I had only coffee while he had a 9 course meal. So hell no I don't want to pay his bill!

It seemed quite easy to spend 6 trillion of tax payers money but a little difficult to agree on what to cut. Maybe some of that foreign aid money we heap on other countries? Or all the pork Obama said he would cut? There are many places to cut. Any CPA could do better. All of them are a disgrace.
Dumbfounded aka BarneyII

Jonesboro, AR

#20722 Jan 14, 2013
Old Army wrote:
The President has been criticized for not having enough women in his cabinet. Maybe Mitt will loan him his binders full of women.
Clinton was never accused of not having enough women
WM Resident

West Memphis, AR

#20723 Jan 14, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you those guys are idiots. Obama has divided this nation and yes he is trying to get your guns. I would let add one thing. It's like Obammer came into office and people have lost their brains. They are to busy worship him to even realize he takes their freedom. It's kind of like when everybody's paycheck got smaller, most of those people hopped on the internet and tried to find why it got smaller. Well for those of you that actually who was paying attention you knew. Obammer raise all our taxes. Guess what those of you that didn't understand, do you not pay attention to what obammer does. He gave a press conference today, he gonna do some stuff the rest of the week that you won't like. So here's a clue, you might want to be watching the rest of the week. This could be a long week.
There is so much truth in this statement it deserved to be quoted again. Well said! I cannot wait for the Barney spin.

Oklahoma City, OK

#20725 Jan 14, 2013
Dumbfounded aka BarneyII wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was never accused of not having enough women
Ain't that the truth? Lol
obama voters must go

United States

#20726 Jan 14, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!!!!!!!
Good idea!
Best Ever Layoff Letter
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp!
You can't be any fairer than this guy...
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
worker friendly

Lilburn, GA

#20727 Jan 14, 2013
obama voters must go wrote:
Good idea!
Best Ever Layoff Letter
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
who would want to work for this jerk anyway?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20728 Jan 14, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell that you are used to the finer things in life. I guess that's representative of the quality of life afforded one percenters throughout New Mexico.
Look Honey Boo Boo Little REDD Riding Hood just completed her first coherent sentence! I got to give it to those people in North Little Rock, not only do they know how to catch Bass, and date their first cousins but they now know how to write! A little......

Vilonia, AR

#20729 Jan 14, 2013
It has been determined that 83% of Obamas supporters have sex in the showers... The other 17% have not been in prison yet!!!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20730 Jan 14, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You just validated a simpleton's arrogant example to a more complicated problem, blaming it on less than one-third of the three parties involved. BTW, in America, we say ass, not arse.
congress authorizes spending and by law the president must act accordingly such as to pay air traffic controlers and others who are accompanied with our so called "evil" spending. House republicans have repeatedly said that cuts in spending must be made when close around 1.2 trillion in cuts have already been made since he has been in office. Republicans will be held accountable as they have been accordingly to what they have done over the past several months and will continue to be held liable in future negotions. The bottom line is that we MUST pay our bills that Congress agreed to spend, and that YOU sir are a low life dumbass; is that a little better than arse?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20731 Jan 14, 2013
guess wrote:
The debt ceiling is not about paying our bills it's about how much money we can borrow. Our president is an idiot. He just wants to keep spending and borrowing. Do any of you care. If this insanity doesn't stop ALL YOUR GREAT GRANDKIDS OR YOU COULD SAY FUTURE CHILDREN WILL PAY FOR ALL THE SPENDING. Do any of you care the spending has got to stop. Are any of you aware that our government brings in 5 trillion in tax revenue. I know there are bills to pay but your president and congress aren't managing all that money properly. If some of you think that 16.4 trillion national debt ain't a problem, what would say is this nation crashes if china calls in our loan to them and demands all of it right now. I'd say we would have a problem. All this spending and borrowing has got to stop.
lol your IGNORANT.. the debt ceiling is ONLY about paying the bills and how much we will pay in bills the next year! lol what a joke keep listening to fox news ... sounds like it's working for you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20733 Jan 14, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>congress authorizes spending and by law the president must act accordingly such as to pay air traffic controlers and others who are accompanied with our so called "evil" spending. House republicans have repeatedly said that cuts in spending must be made when close around 1.2 trillion in cuts have already been made since he has been in office. Republicans will be held accountable as they have been accordingly to what they have done over the past several months and will continue to be held liable in future negotions. The bottom line is that we MUST pay our bills that Congress agreed to spend, and that YOU sir are a low life dumbass; is that a little better than arse?
I didn't know anybody could drink as much dumb ass as you have and still survive. That has got to be a new world record. CONGRATULATIONS!
your right

Jacksonville, AR

#20734 Jan 14, 2013
Rick wrote:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election?
amen!

Vilonia, AR

#20736 Jan 14, 2013
Right on brotha!!!!!
now whos laughing

Dublin, OH

#20737 Jan 15, 2013
lower taxes. HaHaHaHaHaHa! For those who voted stupid. Your hero lied to you. Looks like every working persons check is lower now and welfare was cut. Is your eyes finally open? If not there is more to come.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20738 Jan 15, 2013
now whos laughing wrote:
lower taxes. HaHaHaHaHaHa! For those who voted stupid. Your hero lied to you. Looks like every working persons check is lower now and welfare was cut. Is your eyes finally open? If not there is more to come.
So what's the problem with welfare being cut?

Vilonia, AR

#20739 Jan 15, 2013
It means old Redds ass is getting less!!
Dumbfounded aka BarneyII

Jonesboro, AR

#20740 Jan 15, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's the problem with welfare being cut?
Barney might starve, or loose his phone.
worker friendly

Lilburn, GA

#20741 Jan 15, 2013
obama voters must go wrote:
Good idea!
Best Ever Layoff Letter
Dear Employees:
Know what this guy calls people like you? Boy!

Blytheville, AR

#20742 Jan 15, 2013
Dumbfounded aka BarneyII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney might starve, or loose his phone.
Or worse...WORK!
Zig

Mountain Home, AR

#20744 Jan 15, 2013
WM Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much truth in this statement it deserved to be quoted again. Well said! I cannot wait for the Barney spin.
You will be waiting awhile .

I have resigned to the fact that some are so closed minded and misinformed, that enlightening them to fact is just a waste of time.

That would be the case in this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mustang arena? champs. place looks like garbadge! 3 hr guest 13
Andreys pizza 4 hr james 3
The fall of The wanna be Chief EP Reynolds (Apr '13) 5 hr Blue Eyes 441
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr It Is Done 9,875
Who is Matthew Free from colt 14 hr guest 7
chrissy holland (Oct '12) 14 hr chrissy 54
Why is FCSD filing a lawsuit against Palestine ... 19 hr guest 17
•••
•••

Hughes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hughes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE